So Now The Word "Field" May Be Considered Racist?,Then What?,The Word "Cotton"?

Quit being personally insulted by broad social trends. It just makes you look silly.

Stop trying to shrug off the fact some loon thought a woman talking about going to work and using the word field is somehow racist. It just makes you look ridiculous
No I look like a rational person by not actually giving a fuck what someone finds offensive either way. I say what I like and don't worry about it, what do you do? Overzealous political correctness is certainly a thing but for most people your tone and intent matter more than the terms you use. I often use terms that are supposed to be "incorrect" but because I am not being hateful it is never really a problem.

Defending people who are offended by the use of the word field? Let me give you the 411, yeah, you look silly...

Fox Mulder said "I Want To Believe," you want to be insulted...
Not defending anyone since I do not even care enough to search for the link to the incident in question no one bothered to post. Why do you care? You think there is some sort of law against free speech now? Say what you want, don't be a dick, be polite and considerate to people and guess what? You will never be accused of being a racist.

Quit being personally insulted by broad social trends. It just makes you look silly.

Stop trying to shrug off the fact some loon thought a woman talking about going to work and using the word field is somehow racist. It just makes you look ridiculous
No I look like a rational person by not actually giving a fuck what someone finds offensive either way. I say what I like and don't worry about it, what do you do? Overzealous political correctness is certainly a thing but for most people your tone and intent matter more than the terms you use. I often use terms that are supposed to be "incorrect" but because I am not being hateful it is never really a problem.

Defending people who are offended by the use of the word field? Let me give you the 411, yeah, you look silly...

Not defending anyone since I do not even care enough to search for the link to the incident in question no one bothered to post. Why do you care? You think there is some sort of law against free speech now? Say what you want, don't be a dick, be polite and considerate to people and guess what? You will never be accused of being a racist.

Well, you don't need to worry about not being called a racist then.

No idea what your babble about free speech and caring is that isn't flaming hypocrisy on your part

No matter how ridiculous you find PC, two people are dead because they referenced going out in the field for a story or swinging by another location.

Flanagan was outraged that the office provided lunch that included watermelon. He was insulted that a restaurant told him to have a nice day.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...raged-common-phrases-racist-article-1.2340393

There are millions of Vester Flanagans out there whose insanity is being justified.

The OP made a good point?

I rea this OP. I have no idea what the fuck that idiot tried to say. If you say ou do....you are lying.

Who said the word field is racist?

No idea what your babble about free speech and caring is that isn't flaming hypocrisy on your part
We used to have this thing called manners, remember them? Most adults when I was growing up were quick to tell you to mind your manners, explaining that this is how civilized people behaved. "PC" is just manners and politeness by another name, why do you have a problem with that? Are you an unruly ten ten year old who cannot comprehend why you must wipe the gravy off your face?

Just wait till the PC police makes this publication of words we are not allowed to say in restaurants.

That is actually going to happen too. However, trust this. The left will be exempt. They will be allowed to say all of it.

Much like how Hollywood gets tax breaks while they cry that they want the rich to pay more.

Isn't Pelosi's district exempt from obamacare or something like that?

How many liberal hypocrites are gun owners. That fat animal rosie is one.

sigh....

They are so fucking annoying.

Ah, the PC Police love to justify their behavior.

They're in charge of deciding what is "manners", what is "civilized", what is "politeness", and if you don't agree, they'll try to destroy you.

Yeah, that's civilized.

Sheesh, the liberals are saying they have manners? They mock manners and that is all of the things that involve family values. They are the biggest most disgusting intolerant pigs out there. Manners?

Holy shit.

rosie-odonnell.jpg

They sure display a lot of manners, don't they?

I am trying to find something that is more useless than the left. Can someone please help me? I looked all through my garbage. I know my shit has more credibility than they have.

Please, someone. Help me find something, anything that is more useless than a left wing asshole.

Just wait till the PC police makes this publication of words we are not allowed to say in restaurants.

That is actually going to happen too. However, trust this. The left will be exempt. They will be allowed to say all of it.

Much like how Hollywood gets tax breaks while they cry that they want the rich to pay more.

Isn't Pelosi's district exempt from obamacare or something like that?

How many liberal hypocrites are gun owners. That fat animal rosie is one.

sigh....

They are so fucking annoying.
White Waiter to black patrons: Ok, tonight we have a choice of four desserts: we have "White Vanilla Ice Cream" ,"Dark Chocolate Cake", "Platter Of Watermelon" and "Angry White Racists Chocolate Chip Cookies".

We used to have this thing called manners, remember them? Most adults when I was growing up were quick to tell you to mind your manners, explaining that this is how civilized people behaved. "PC" is just manners and politeness by another name, why do you have a problem with that? Are you an unruly ten ten year old who cannot comprehend why you must wipe the gravy off your face?

PC is yet another way for angry, belligerent leftists to oppress the population. A great rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. The PC crowd looks for ways to be offended.

In what possible way for example does the name Washington Redskins harm anyone? I've never heard it in all the years I've been a fan of the team used derogatorily towards anyone

They're in charge of deciding what is "manners", what is "civilized", what is "politeness", and if you don't agree, they'll try to destroy you.

Yeah, that's civilized.
That's bullshit, society adopts it's own standards in an organic way that defies any sort of direct control. These things come and go like fashion, some of it sticks, most of it doesn't. I will be first to admit that most of it is ridiculous, like everything else about humans, but trying to fight it and getting personally insulted by it is just futile.

Yeah, that's civilized.

Sheesh, the liberals are saying they have manners? They mock manners and that is all of the things that involve family values. They are the biggest most disgusting intolerant pigs out there. Manners?

Holy shit.

rosie-odonnell.jpg

They sure display a lot of manners, don't they?

I am trying to find something that is more useless than the left. Can someone please help me? I looked all through my garbage. I know my shit has more credibility than they have.

Please, someone. Help me find something, anything that is more useless than a left wing asshole.
Hey, remember: PC is a one-way street.

Anything the PC Police do or say is acceptable.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why don't you people go get a fucking job or something instead of making up imaginary shit to be offended over and to dump on others about? This thread is a FAIL from the top!

Yeah, that's civilized.
That's bullshit, society adopts it's own standards in an organic way that defies any sort of direct control. These things come and go like fashion, some of it sticks, most of it doesn't. I will be first to admit that most of it is ridiculous, like everything else about humans, but trying to fight it and getting personally insulted by it is just futile.
The agenda of the PC Police is being forced on society via intimidation and control.

That's a bit different than society "adopting its own standards".

Yeah, that's civilized.

That is so gay

Why don't you people go get a fucking job or something instead of making up imaginary shit to be offended over and to dump on others about? This thread is a FAIL from the top!

LOL, I thought your avatar and handle meant you were against thought crimes. I stand corrected

Forum List

Back