So NOW there 40 million "uninsured" Obama? ..contrary to this

From your own link yesterday healthmyths:

By all accounts, the new policies will offer consumers better coverage, in some cases, for comparable cost — especially after the inclusion of federal subsidies for those who qualify. The law requires policies sold in the individual market to cover 10 “essential” benefits, such as prescription drugs, mental health treatment and maternity care. In addition, insurers cannot reject people with medical problems or charge them higher prices. The policies must also cap consumers’ annual expenses at levels lower than many plans sold before the new rules.

You can't win a debate by lies of omission. That's how Obama won in the first place; Republican lies of omission.

ObamaCare has steamrolled over its opponents because they don't understand it is a very popular idea, and it will become more and more popular with time.

Since the GOP has no alternative on the table, it is going to get steamrolled over and over.

Screaming about the costs won't stop it. Dancing on a futzed up web site won't stop it. Telling half truths won't stop it. Nothing but a superior alternative to solving millions upon millions of Americans suffering from rising healthcare costs for the past few decades will stop it.

The GOP has nothing, just ask all the people you know. They will shrug. They have no idea what the GOP plan is. That's because the GOP has nothing, so it just whines.

Last edited:
I did not buy the Democratic claim that there were "46 million uninsured Americans", nor do I buy this claim that "16 million Americans will lose their current plans".

Nevertheless, many of those who are being disenrolled from their current plans are actually going to be eligible for better health insurance coverage, for less money, under the ACA.

funny-gifs-wake-up-lemming-sheeple.gif

While the Affordable Care Act was making its way through Congress in 2009 and 2010,
President Obama famously said:
“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

According to health policy expert Bob Laszewski, roughly 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare:
Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

Read the article, or rather blog, and the supporting article. Interesting that not one supported fact was provided. Pure opinion. IOW, pure bullshit. Talk to me when you have more than that.

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

The U.S. individual health insurance market currently totals about 19 million people. Because the Obama administration's regulations on grandfathering existing plans were so stringent about 85% of those, 16 million, are not grandfathered and must comply with Obamacare at their next renewal. The rules are very complex. For example, if you had an individual plan in March of 2010 when the law was passed and you only increased the deductible from $1,000 to $1,500 in the years since, your plan has lost its grandfather status and it will no longer be available to you when it would have renewed in 2014.

These 16 million people are now receiving letters from their carriers saying they are losing their current coverage and must re-enroll in order to avoid a break in coverage and comply with the new health law's benefit mandates––the vast majority by January 1. Most of these will be seeing some pretty big rate increases.

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

The main reason people lose their health plan is because the insurance companies were overcharging them and the plan was no longer price competitive so they cancel it.

That was funny.

By the way, can you explain why everyone's prices are going up?

While the Affordable Care Act was making its way through Congress in 2009 and 2010,
“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

According to health policy expert Bob Laszewski, roughly 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare:

Read the article, or rather blog, and the supporting article. Interesting that not one supported fact was provided. Pure opinion. IOW, pure bullshit. Talk to me when you have more than that.

Yep, not a single supporting link.

Other than this one.

Thousands Of Consumers Get Insurance Cancellation Notices Due To Health Law Changes - Kaiser Health News

I do have others, but I am sure you won't care.

OMMFG......HOLY BAT CRAP CRAZY.......

Just think, you, a Conservative, went to a Conservative on-line website and, I can not ever hardly actually believe you found an article written by a Conservative.... I mean...how mother fucking hard was that do?

I did not buy the Democratic claim that there were "46 million uninsured Americans", nor do I buy this claim that "16 million Americans will lose their current plans".

Nevertheless, many of those who are being disenrolled from their current plans are actually going to be eligible for better health insurance coverage, for less money, under the ACA.

In other words, not only do we not need Obamacare, it won't change a fucking thing. Care to tell me why a program you think is useless is going to end up being so popular that Democrats will win every election for the next 5000 years?

People lose their healthcare all the time. It does not logically follow that it's because of Obamacare anymore than a doctor quitting his practice is because of Obamacare or an insurance company denying reimbursement of payment for an ambulance ride is because of Obamacare.

In the real world, all kinds of things happen every single day that don't have anything at all to do with Obamacare. So, if your kid falls down on a playground and the school nurse refuses to give him a baby aspirin after washing out the wound and putting a bandage on his knee, it doesn't follow that Obamacare is the reason why.

Yep- The dear leader from the Imperial Whitehouse knows who Trayvon Maritn is yet he did not know that his signature legislation implementation was

FAIL

-Geaux

People lose their healthcare all the time. It does not logically follow that it's because of Obamacare anymore than a doctor quitting his practice is because of Obamacare or an insurance company denying reimbursement of payment for an ambulance ride is because of Obamacare.

In the real world, all kinds of things happen every single day that don't have anything at all to do with Obamacare. So, if your kid falls down on a playground and the school nurse refuses to give him a baby aspirin after washing out the wound and putting a bandage on his knee, it doesn't follow that Obamacare is the reason why.

Yes, but in THIS case, people are losing their health coverage because of Obamacare, and despite the huge lies that Obama and the rest of the liars spread ahead of time, to get the thing pushed through.

The pubs tried to give the Obama train a break. They didn't take it so now they have to swallow it

Stupid morons

-Geaux

OMMFG......HOLY BAT CRAP CRAZY.......

Just think, you, a Conservative, went to a Conservative on-line website and, I can not ever hardly actually believe you found an article written by a Conservative.... I mean...how mother fucking hard was that do?

My guess is that it was less difficult than you spelling conservative right 3 times in a row.

The main reason people lose their health plan is because the insurance companies were overcharging them and the plan was no longer price competitive so they cancel it.

Really, you are going with this?

Good god.

Another lie.

Premiums wnet up in 42 States and average of 33%, stop lying.

Tell me how the coverages are better?

People lose their healthcare all the time.

Sure, but MILLIONS lost it because of this Law, ALL individuals plans not grandfathered in die Dec 31 because they do not meet the mandated standards.

The grandfathered in plans die Dec 31 next year, because of the ACA.

A loop hole in the Law has allowed Employers to cut hours of employs to levels that do not qualify for for health insurance, ALL because of the Law.

Forum List

Back