So now Weise is no longer a Trump appointed attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor Davis Hansen? :auiqs.jpg:

Leader of a Groupthink Chorus

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland announced today the appointment of U.S. Attorney David Weiss to serve as Special Counsel
No he's Professor emeritus at Cal State, a senior fellow at Hoover Institution and he was awarded the National Humanities Medal. He has been awarded the American Philogical Associations excellence in teaching award. He was a visiting professor at Stanford University, a National Endowment for the Humanities fellow at Stanford, awarded an Alexander Onassis traveling fellowship to Greece and a Nimitz Fellow at UC California.

I'd say his resume covers many different a varied points of view. After being at all those liberal institutions he still is a conservative. That ain't 'group think' you asshat.

No he's Professor emeritus at Cal State, a senior fellow at Hoover Institution and he was awarded the National Humanities Medal. He has been awarded the American Philogical Associations excellence in teaching award. He was a visiting professor at Stanford University, a National Endowment for the Humanities fellow at Stanford, awarded an Alexander Onassis traveling fellowship to Greece and a Nimitz Fellow at UC California.

I'd say his resume covers many different a varied points of view. After being at all those liberal institutions he still is a conservative. That ain't 'group think' you asshat.

Victor Davis Hansoen is the Leader of a Groupthink Chorus.

A resume covers varied viewpoints? Resumes do not cover what you claim. And Standford, Stanford, Stanford is liberal?

wtf? You remind me of the dopes who confuse Harvard College, with Harvard University.

You know Mike Weiner Savage was a progressive hippie?

Victor Davis Hansoen is the Leader of a Groupthink Chorus.

A resume covers varied viewpoints? Resumes do not cover what you claim. And Standford, Stanford, Stanford is liberal?

wtf? You remind me of the dopes who confuse Harvard College, with Harvard University.

You know Mike Weiner Savage was a progressive hippie?
Read my post again and this time try to comprehend. You're spewing bullshit.....again.

Read my post again and this time try to comprehend. You're spewing bullshit.....again.
santos gobble 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back