So Obama is a commnie tyrant who is destroying America, right?

TonyStark

Rookie
Nov 22, 2014
So it seems to me that if Republicans don't try their absolute hardest to get rid of him, they are traitors themselves.

It is an inconvenient truth that 13 Dem Senators would have to go along with it for him to actually be removed from office and this is unlikely to hpapen but who gives a fuck about 0). But who gives a crap about facts. Surely a stand must be made, and if Senate Dems keep this traitor in office, it is on them.

So are Congressional Repubs going to stand up for the American people or are they traitors?

Last edited:
You know that US senators can take "contributions" of up to $25 million without suffering too much scrutiny from the Senate Ethics Committee as to where they got it and where it's going to go. Want to get rid of Obama badly enough? Find 13 corruptible democrat senators.

No, Obama is just a bumbling idiot who is a terrible president.

Next

So he's not tyrant who is actively working to destroy the Constitution of the United States?

Are you saying that Fox News has been lying to me?
No I'm saying you are an idiot.

Next

People that think Obama is a tyrant who is working towards the destruction of the country are idiots?
I am saying YOU are an idiot. This conversation is really simple. The fact that YOU can't grasp it only servers to prove my point.

Next

So he's not tyrant who is actively working to destroy the Constitution of the United States?

Next

People that think Obama is a tyrant who is working towards the destruction of the country are idiots?
I am saying YOU are an idiot. This conversation is really simple. The fact that YOU can't grasp it only servers to prove my point.

It is really simple. Either he's a tyrant who is destroying the Constitution or he's not. If he is certainly republicans should stand up for the country and try to stop him, yes? If he's actually not doing that, than I guess you have an argument for why people who say that his are stupid. So which is it?

Next

Next

:clap2:

Next

try listening to a better news channel....if there is one that doesnt put a spin on things....

But Fox News is fair and balanced - it says so right in their slogan. Surely they aren't misleading people?

Next

Next

Obama is the result of an election...maybe if the dipshit republicans would have ran someone higher up on the ladder rungs besides Romney ,.....this conversation would be moot........

Next

Next

It is really simple. Either he's a tyrant who is destroying the Constitution or he's not. If he is certainly republicans should stand up for the country and try to stop him, yes? If he's actually not doing that, than I guess you have an argument for why people who say that his are stupid. So which is it?
I answered your question in my first post. Sorry you're too retarded to understand it

I DON'T CARE TO DEBATE THIS ISSUE ANYMORE. All I know is I will vote Republican hardcore conservative to balance the universe out, because of this Obama chap. I won't insult the man, or call liberal democrats names or play childish games anymore. The damage has been done, and it needs to be repaired.

I DON'T CARE TO DEBATE THIS ISSUE ANYMORE. All I know is I will vote Republican hardcore conservative to balance the universe out, because of this Obama chap. I won't insult the man, or call liberal democrats names or play childish games anymore. The damage has been done, and it needs to be repaired.

Well said. I have nothing to say either.

Next

Next

Yes, those who believe the president is a 'tyrant' working to 'destroy America' are in fact idiots.

Forum List

Back