So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Trump's 757 can no longer fly. Neither engine works, and it's been left to rust away.

Trump now flies in a much smaller 1997 Cessna 750 Citation X business jet.
/—-/ Let NY seize the rusty 757.

Take all that the law allows... quickly... ruthlessly...

And be sure to utilize an entirely independent, reliable and honest appraisal agency that renders an unbiased opinion of value.

Subtracting from that value (for purposes of satisfying the judgement) any court fees, realtor fees, taxes while pending, etc.

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755

Trump's arguments from his filing. The media tends to only report that he can't raise the money. It's about way more than that...

1710977871855.png

1710978180643.png

Source (365 MB PDF):

Last edited:
That's the point. Trump didn't do anything illegal or unethical.

Legal experts say the case is total bullshit.
Hilarious

Name another president that called a Secretary of State to find votes for him.

Name another president that rejected the peaceful transfer of power.

Dude, your guy says that he is worth 10 billion.

Also, the judgement reflects the amount of money lost by the state due to his adjudicated fraud.
/——/ New York assesses your property and taxes you on it. You can appeal but they go by comps. I live here, dumbass.

So what do they think of Biden?
So how smart is Putin for invading Ukraine?

Biden doesn't know much about the Saudis. He was very rude to them right after he took office. It was a stupid blunder.

I don't think much of Putin.

Hilarious
Asking for a recount is not unusual, only needing 11,000 or so.
Trump did not reject the peaceful transfer of power. He lost by 43,000 votes, after getting 11,000,000 more votes than in 2016. J6 was a protest of obvious mail-in voter fraud.

Biden even admitted to voter fraud:

Why does he need to post the full bond at all? This fine is an obvious case of a violation of Trump’s constituional rights, especially for a victimless civil case, and will be either reduced substantially or overturned on appeal.

Other than the judge and AG being on an obvious mission to destroy Trump for political reasons, it makes no sense to force him to post the full $350 million while awaiting appeal…..ESPECIALLY since violent repeat offenders are let out without bail to assault innocent people.

The country is “transforming“ into a cross between Venezuela and North Korea right before our eyes. Ultimately, I blame Obama and the brainwashed minions doing his bidding.

Don't take his property. Trump would make a spectacle of it. Don't allow that.

Instead, keep grabbing his bank accounts. Whenever money shows up anywhere, take it. Much easier than grabbing property. It will take a while, but there's no hurry.

The beauty is that if Trump can't pay his debts, the banks will be the ones seizing his assets. Let the private sector handle that.

There's a good reason no one will loan Trump money.

If Trump loses, he can't pay it back.

And if Trump wins, he'd use dictatorial powers to declare he doesn't have to pay back any loans.

It's a lose-lose for the banks, so the only way they win is not to play.

Yep. Don't forget the kids. They were part of the organization, and their bank accounts are fairgame to.

Country over the "Banana Republic" of NY.

Show me other cases like Trump. You can't.

Letitia ran on getting Trump. She needs to be disbarred.
Letitia James was initially elected in 2018 and ran in 2022 too.

She inherited the Trump Charity fraud case, won it, and shut the faux charity down.

She also brought the Cuomo sexual harassment case on Governor Cuomo, that brought him to resignation.

She also had the NRA fraud case...won.

She is not inexperienced.

Yes, for her second election she ran partly on getting Trump. In 2019 Michael Cohen testified before congress that the trump org falsified records in their evaluations of property values, with mortgages, property taxes and insurance policies. That is when Trump Org drew her interest, 2019, for this case, and she began investigating....Trump was still president. He hadn't lost the 2020 election yet.

I lived there. The people in New York City, know the Con Man Trump quite well....

Last edited:
Hilarious

/—-/ Since we don’t have access to the phone calls, yours is a stupid request. We do have 10% to the Big Guy.

Forum List

Back