So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755
Cool.

I thought the AG was just kidding about that.

iu

A 77 year old man that has never been convicted for any felony in his entire life, is now facing jail time of over 400 years. Crippling fines. Crippling legal fees. Crippling time consumed. Remember when he was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding? A welcome guest on the Oprah show? But when he upset the applecart everything changed. If they can do this to him.....they can do this to anybody...Even Oprah knows to never go against "THEY".

Trump continued to lash out at the judge in a series of more than a half-dozen posts on Monday night and Tuesday morning, claiming that his Mar-a-Lago property is worth “50 to 100 times” more than what Judge Arthur Engoron valued it at — even though the valuation was based on estimates by local officials.

Trump further lashed out at Engoron as a “Crazed, Trump Hating, Rogue Judge.”

Eighth Amendment: Cruel and Unusual Punishment Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
:rock:
/——/ This is an example of why democRATs hate the Constitution. It limits how much they can cripple their opponents.

/——/ This is an example of why democRATs hate the Constitution. It limits how much they can cripple their opponents.
I know this comes off as hyperbole, but these wannabe Marxist revolutionaries are missing one key element that their predecessors needed to gain power.........MASS-MURDER.
Not by recognized war, but by forced starvation and concentration camp slaughter. These neo-Marxists can't pull that off here, not yet at least.
I say they should try....... :evil:

Trump continued to lash out at the judge in a series of more than a half-dozen posts on Monday night and Tuesday morning, claiming that his Mar-a-Lago property is worth “50 to 100 times” more than what Judge Arthur Engoron valued it at — even though the valuation was based on estimates by local officials.

Trump further lashed out at Engoron as a “Crazed, Trump Hating, Rogue Judge.”
So, property is only worth what tax assessors value it at? Bullshit.

Yes, knock, knock, McFly. We're the ones allegedly concerned about the police grabbing everyone's shit simply because "Oh look, drugs!" while you wankers get your panties all wadded and twisted protecting "State's Rights!"
You communist fuck never think about the consequences until they throw the rope over the streetlight, and tie it to your ankles..

Yes, knock, knock, McFly. We're the ones allegedly concerned about the police grabbing everyone's shit simply because "Oh look, drugs!" while you wankers get your panties all wadded and twisted protecting "State's Rights!"
/----/ "Yes, knock, knock, McFly. "
Thanks for the compliment. George McFly, (me,) turned out to be the ultimate winner, while, (you,) Biff Tannen was the loser.

- Now, Grumblenuts, I want to make sure that we get two coats of wax this time, not just one.

- I'm just finishing up the second coat now.

- Now, Grumblenuts, don't con me.

- I'm sorry, Mr. Cellblock2429. I meant I was just starting on the second coat.

- Grumblenuts. What a character. Always trying to get away with something.

- I've had to stay on top of Grumblenuts ever since high school.
1711107098657.png

The fun part: he gets a foreign loan, and becomes the most compromised Presidential candidate in history.

Why would you say that?
As US president he has no worries about anything.
He gets the money, wins on appeal, thanks the lenders.
Are you that stupid? They would have the pink slip on his cherished properties. If he weren't President, there would be no way he could get even the lowest security clearance.

Cool.

I thought the AG was just kidding about that.
/----/ NY is shooting itself in the foot, and red states will reap the benefits. What will NY do now, start taxing the illegals swarming the streets?
Prominent investors have signaled their intent to halt their business in New York following the $355 million verdict in former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud case.

Real estate mogul Grant Cardone announced on Tuesday that his firm Cardone Capital would no longer underwrite New York real estate, one day after Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary vowed to no longer invest in the state as a result of the verdict.

Trump posted on Truth Social this morning that he has nearly half a billion in cash.

No clear mention of paying up though...

Forum List

Back