So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
You’re right, he said it was worth less.

Assuming kyzr 1981 number are correct: Posted for Sale at $20M and actually purchased for $10M.

In the court ruling the Tax Assessors value was noted as $18M in 2011 and IIRC the tax value was listed as $27M in 2021. Again this WAS NOT the Judge claiming current value, simply noting the tax assessor value.

But when you look at it:
  • $18M in 2011 > $10M purchase price
  • $27M in 2021 > $10M purchase price
  • Estimates of current market value > $10M purchase, although much less than the $1,000M to $1,500M that FPOTUS#45 claims.
So at no point did the judge claim the value was less than the original purchase price.
You may be confusing some people's opinions that Trump himself is worthless, but that is a moral discussion not a real estate discussion.

WW

If real estate were part of an escrow deal, FPOTUS#45 wouldn't be the one setting the value. The court would require 3rd party reputable appraisals of current market value.

FPOTUS#45 wouldn't be able to inflate values.

WW
Who would believe anything Egeron says after he valued Mar El Lago at 18-27 million. The court's valuations are the real crime here. This is nothing more than using our corrupt judicial system to rig the upcoming Presidential election. MAGA.

Who would believe anything Egeron says after he valued Mar El Lago at 18-27 million. The court's valuations are the real crime here. This is nothing more than using our corrupt judicial system to rig the upcoming Presidential election. MAGA.

Judge Engoron didn't value the property at $18M to $27M, he made note that the tax assessment from the Palm Beach Country Tax Assessment Office placed the property tax valuation at $18M in 2011 which rose to #27M (assuming your number) in 2021.

WW

Assuming kyzr 1981 number are correct: Posted for Sale at $20M and actually purchased for $10M.

In the court ruling the Tax Assessors value was noted as $18M in 2011 and IIRC the tax value was listed as $27M in 2021. Again this WAS NOT the Judge claiming current value, simply noting the tax assessor value.

But when you look at it:
  • $18M in 2011 > $10M purchase price
  • $27M in 2021 > $10M purchase price
  • Estimates of current market value > $10M purchase, although much less than the $1,000M to $1,500M that FPOTUS#45 claims.
So at no point did the judge claim the value was less than the original purchase price.
You may be confusing some people's opinions that Trump himself is worthless, but that is a moral discussion not a real estate discussion.

WW
You said it right here. Posted for sale price in 1981, $20M. Engoron says the assessor’s value is $18M…18 is less than 20 regardless of where you learned math.

It‘s ridiculous.

All this is, is the judge along with the prosecutor using Stalinist tactics to strip Trump of his wealth, and hopefully jail him like Stalin did with his detractors….

/——/ You dope, you can’t compare a NY county tax system to Florida .
When is is demonstrated that the Cry Baby Loser is not above the law, he will throw another ALL-CAPS tantrum, lash out hysterically, and flail his "victim" card frenetically.

That is how the sexual abuser will campaign for the next few months, as the wheels of justice grind in several diverse legal venues, impervious to his crass antics.

His red-capped butt barnacles will gnash their tooth and parrot his shameless whining.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.43.14 AM.png

Judge Engoron didn't value the property at $18M to $27M, he made note that the tax assessment from the Palm Beach Country Tax Assessment Office placed the property tax valuation at $18M in 2011 which rose to #27M (assuming your number) in 2021.

WW
Would you sell me your property for the assessed value?

When is is demonstrated that the Cry Baby Loser is not above the law, he will throw a tantrum, lash out hysterically, and flail his "victim" card frenetically.

That is how the sexual abuser will campaign for the next few months, as the wheels of justice grind in several diverse legal venues, impervious to his crass antics.

His red-capped butt barnacles will gnash their tooth and parrot his shameless whining.

Seek help…

If they sieze his buildings and auction them off, it's going to hurt NYC way more than they could ever fine Trump.

Multiples more.
Oh, quite the contrary. New owners won't cheat their vendors like Trump does.

Seek help…
if you believe the Loser will react in a mature and thoughtful manner that betokens respect for America's system of jurisprudence and those who serve, I hope you're right, but have my doubts.

Actually the zoning could be changed from Commercial to Residential - which doesn't change the other restrictions barring subdivision and sale of lots, construction limitations, and maintenance of the current architectural style.

It was Residential before, it could be Residential again.

However to do that he would have to close MAL as a Country Club and forgo the income that is generates (such as $200,000 each memberships, hotel charges, restaurant charges, revenue from holding grand events, etc.)

WW
Its not zoning, it is a specific deed restriction for Mara Lago, as a historical site is my understanding??? Thus huge property tax savings the past 20 years deal with him...that he negotiated and wanted.....??

WW
Valuation for tax purposes aren't accurate assessments of actual property value, but let's be honest here, this was never really about property overvaluation. It's about weaponizing government against Trump to prevent him from being elected. It's the fraudulent Steel dossier all over again. MAGA

if you believe the Loser will react in a mature and thoughtful manner that betokens respect for America's system of jurisprudence and those who serve, I hope you're right, but have my doubts.
No, you don’t…your post drips unhinged tantrum….You‘re like a child, willing to destroy what you can’t have.

You said it right here. Posted for sale price in 1981, $20M. Engoron says the assessor’s value is $18M…18 is less than 20 regardless of where you learned math.

Market value is determine by what you can sell something for.

In 1981 the market value (what it sold for) was $10M, and the tax assessors value that the Judge noted for 2011 was $18M and at $27M in 2021.

I don't know where you learned math by $18M > $10M even in 2011 and $27M > $10M in 2021.

WW

If it was given to her she'd trade it to some NY lawyer for some ass injections and a bag of coke for her beaufriend in 10 days.

If they sieze his buildings and auction them off, it's going to hurt NYC way more than they could ever fine Trump.

Multiples more.
The news reported that the State wants his company and properties to keep their value and worth in order to ever collect the millions he owes....The liens through a court is just securing their cut, in the sale, when it happens?

Would you sell me your property for the assessed value?

Probably not. There is a difference between assessed value for tax purposes and market value.

In my area tax assessed value typically runs about 70% of market value, market value sure isn't 2,300 times tax assessed value though.

WW

Its not zoning, it is a specific deed restriction for Mara Lago, as a historical site is my understanding??? Thus huge property tax savings the past 20 years deal with him...that he negotiated and wanted.....??

Zoning (commercial v. residential) and deed restriction due to it's historic nature are two different things.

WW

every god damned lender does their own appraisal you bastards......anyone agrees with this and i hope you watch your god damned fucking house burn to the mother fucking ground

Forum List

Back