So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

No one ever planned to arrest Trump.

For non violent alleged crimes, the defendant can turn themselves in....when indicted. They've made security arrangements with SS, and Trump lawyers to turn himself in,

IF THE GRAND JURY DOES INDICT HIM.

Trump's just trying to get you worked up.....to come to NYC and disrupt the grand jury, who meets only on Tuesday and Thursday, and on Tuesday they were suppose to make their indictment decision.

Trump wants you in NY to do what you did on 1/6, disrupt congress from accepting the electoral vote count, before it made Biden president. He wants you to intimidate the grand jury and prevent them from indicting him.

y'all really don't know this piece of shit sissy, well.....

And in a Communist ran town, how do you suppose the grand jury will vote? :eusa_shhh:

Nothing totalitarian about arresting your political opponents.
This won't work out quite like the delusional progbots think it will

show-me-the-man-and-ill-show-you-the-crime.jpg

This kind of thing can come back and bite them in the ass. Beria ended up facing the firing squad himself. If the doofus in New York thinks he is exempt from the law of karma, he's got another thing coming.

Can you source that for us here on USMB?
Meaning, how do you know that?
Just so we all have the same reference points as you do.
Thus we all can better discuss the nuances of this event in a more informed manner.
Thanx, in advance.

"Misdemeanor"??
You've seen the contemplated charges?
How didja do that?
Can you source this 'misdemeanor'-thingy for us?
Thanx, in advance.
"New York prosecutor is eyeing charges in a case examining hush money paid to women who alleged sexual encounters with the former president."

"New York prosecutor is eyeing charges in a case examining hush money paid to women who alleged sexual encounters with the former president."

Why do you suppose Trump choose to tell the whole world he would be arrested on Tuesday?

Wow, you catch on quick. Yes, they are trying to use a potential misdemeanor charge and turn it into a felony; a charge where the statue of limitations have already expired.
I have read that In NY state you can't skirt the statute of limitation by living in another State, the time living elsewhere like when he was at Mara Lago for the Southern Whitehouse Christmas time, can be re added back on to the statute of limitation time.

I have read that In NY state you can't skirt the statute of limitation by living in another State, the time living elsewhere like when he was at Mara Lago for the Southern Whitehouse Christmas time, can be re added back on to the statute of limitation time.

The statue of limitations has nothing to do with where you live, it's the time between the supposed crime committed and the time charges are brought. And again, if the Republicans had any balls, they would float the idea that if they pull this stunt, impeachment proceedings will be brought against Dementia.

Why would I do that?
So, you just want to call others "pussies" while you pussy out? hmmmm....

Not in the least. I am telling people to act or quit talking about it. It gets boring after a while.
Ironic...Don't you think?

You believe wrong. The fact I have not sold my soul to either party does not make me a moderate. Can you name of a single issues I seem to be a moderate on?

Exactly mine and others point Gator....You think because you don't cheerlead for the Democrats that absolves you of your left wing views....So, can I name an issue you're moderate on? No...I think you come strictly from the left.

I didn't have to. Just exposing what you really are liar. Not one post that wasn't TDS.
This is what always happens. You poor souls don't care about the actual issues.

All you want is for everyone to bend over for the orange high hard one. If they don't, they're a lefty. That's weak.

This has happened at least 25 times now. Good stuff.

Why sure....Let's just make all Statutes of limitations lifetime in the case of Trump....I mean it is Trump after all, right?

This is what always happens. You poor souls don't care about the actual issues.

All you want is for everyone to bend over for the orange high hard one. If they don't, they're a lefty. That's weak.

This has happened at least 25 times now. Good stuff.
Playing the victim doesn't suit you....

Forum List

Back