So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

I'm of the opposite mindset - if Democrats do this they will ignite a huge backlash that will threaten the Democrats agenda and 2024 election chances.
You and Elon both think this. I am amazed at the diversity of opinion on the Right about this possible arrest! I think it's a puff of smoke and they won't arrest him, but that it's meant to scandalize the Right so they won't vote for him.

But I'm the world's worst predictor, so I am watching with interest to see what actually happens.

I don't THINK this is the fuse for Civil War and the Dems and/or Trump are handing us a match, but again, I could be wrong. Though really big events invariably happen very, very fast and unexpectedly and this is neither fast nor unexpected: Trump is actually calling for protests.

So, you just want to call others "pussies" while you pussy out? hmmmm....

Did I ever say I would do such a thing? I am on here calling for people to stand up the protestors? I am not the one on here calling for things to happen that I am too afraid to take part in. That would be your fellow tribe members that you never say a thing to

Ironic...Don't you think?

Not even a tiny bit. You do not seem to know what the word means.

Exactly mine and others point Gator....You think because you don't cheerlead for the Democrats that absolves you of your left wing views....So, can I name an issue you're moderate on? No...I think you come strictly from the left.

You also cannot name a left wing view I hold. No matter how many times I have asked you to.

Why do you suppose Trump choose to tell the whole world he would be arrested on Tuesday?
To charge them! Incite them!

Just him using the term ARRESTED was to get them all riled up, like on 1/6.

The news had already reported Trump lawyer met with AG Bragg and arrangements were made, to turn himself in, if indicted.

No one gets arrested for a non violent crime in NY....there is no handcuffs, there are no cops hauling him off to jail...

He walks in, gets officially booked, and leaves....easy peasy.

But good ole Trump had to imply to his followers they were going to ARREST him....

This is what always happens. You poor souls don't care about the actual issues.

All you want is for everyone to bend over for the orange high hard one. If they don't, they're a lefty. That's weak.

This has happened at least 25 times now. Good stuff.

And if the republicans were to try any stunt near this with DumBam, you would be bashing him too. Is that what you want us to believe?

And if the republicans were to try any stunt near this with DumBam, you would be bashing him too. Is that what you want us to believe?
When I see something that I feel is wrong, I point it out. I don't care which party it is. It sure is amazing, how many of my posts you "don't see".

Unlike you, my perceptions, thought processes and opinions are not distorted by a political ideology.

I truly don't expect you to understand that. But I know you can't back up your words about me being a leftist.

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
If prosecuting a politician who committed crimes fractures the country, then we aren’t really a nation of laws, but a nation of men.

To charge them! Incite them!

Just him using the term ARRESTED was to get them all riled up, like on 1/6.

The news had already reported Trump lawyer met with AG Bragg and arrangements were made, to turn himself in, if indicted.

No one gets arrested for a non violent crime in NY....there is no handcuffs, there are no cops hauling him off to jail...

He walks in, gets officially booked, and leaves....easy peasy.

But good ole Trump had to imply to his followers they were going to ARREST him....

Yes because it's technically an arrest whether Trump walks in or led away in handcuffs. I don't think you understand what's going on here.

This is more than an attack on our former President, it's an attack on the entire country, and the entire country should respond; the idea of "we will find a way to get you" if you dare cross Big Brother is the biggest domestic threat this country faces now.

"Find me the man and I'll find you the crime."
Lavrentiy Beria, Stalin's right hand man

And if you don't think we are there right now, you have your head buried under the sand.

Did I ever say I would do such a thing? I am on here calling for people to stand up the protestors? I am not the one on here calling for things to happen that I am too afraid to take part in. That would be your fellow tribe members that you never say a thing to
How weak can you be? You sat in here, calling another poster a "pussy" for not acting on his call for Civil War, but given every opportunity to take your outburst back, you now hide behind this punk shit.....Thanks for showing us yourself that you are a toothless tiger....As expected...

Not even a tiny bit. You do not seem to know what the word means.

Ah....Are all people on the right too dumb to understand irony?

You also cannot name a left wing view I hold. No matter how many times I have asked you to.

I'm no longer playing childish games with you people....You want to deny that you have a preferred political side that you constantly post in support of? that's on you...Not me...

When I see something that I feel is wrong, I point it out. I don't care which party it is. It sure is amazing, how many of my posts you "don't see".

Unlike you, my perceptions, thought processes and opinions are not distorted by a political ideology.

I truly don't expect you to understand that. But I know you can't back up your words about me being a leftist.

Right, it's just that nearly every other member here feels the same way I do, and we all must be wrong.

How weak can you be? You sat in here, calling another poster a "pussy" for not acting on his call for Civil War, but given every opportunity to take your outburst back, you now hide behind this punk shit.....Thanks for showing us yourself that you are a toothless tiger....As expected...

You are trying so hard, and failing so spectacularly. Why would I take anything back, I stand behind my words these people need to act or shut up.

I'm no longer playing childish games with you people....You want to deny that you have a preferred political side that you constantly post in support of? that's on you...Not me...

And then you prove me correct.

Thanks, that was very nice of you.

Exposure....Simple.
Wait -- are you saying you believe Trump does NOT think they'll arrest him? That he's just working the old rule, any publicity is good publicity, even bad publicity? I don't know --- That New York DA pep-talk to his troops sounded to me as if he meant to go through with it. I hope not.
Nobody cares about paying off any prostitute. It's the idea the Nazis would stoop so low as to arrest a former US President for the first time in history over something so petty in their feeble attempt to stop him from running next election.
Well, I sort of do care. I don't think this would help his vote count with a lot of conservative women; which presumably is a big reason they are moving against him this way. However. men have their "needs" and I know this is hardly unprecedented. The French actually prefer to hear of a sex scandal (at least with a female!) hitting their prime minister, I read: they view it as a sign of health and vigor. :stir:

But yeah, the main thing is Dems making political opponents political prisoners to get rid of them. This is a first in this nation, you know. Common in third-world countries. I am so ashamed of the Democrats.

The biggest issue they stand for is changing the system. I don't give two shits about anything else. That's what ONE ISSUE VOTER means.

You're out of your league. You just aren't good enough, and you're boring. Sorry.

<flick>
Change the system to what? And what system?

Right, it's just that nearly every other member here feels the same way I do, and we all must be wrong.
Unless you can prove me wrong with actual quotes, then yes.

The Lefties here used to think I was a right-winger, while we squabbled away over PC and Identity Politics. They called me every name in the book, just like you guys do.

That's not my problem.

Well, I sort of do care. I don't think this would help his vote count with a lot of conservative women; which presumably is a big reason they are moving against him this way.

But yeah, the main thing is their making political opponents political prisoners to get rid of them. This is a first in this nation, you know. Common in third-world countries. I am so ashamed of the Democrats.

It would have nothing to do with the women vote. For crying out loud, Dementia just gave the Female Courage award to a sissy in a dress instead of a real woman. If women were all paying attention to politics, they would have lost ever female vote right there.

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
The process will, indeed, be "divisive", but we can survive "divisive" over time.

What we cannot survive is an arrogant autocrat bragging that he can shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it. *

Nobody is going to fire on Fort Sumter over that slimy traitorous con-man piece-of-$hit.

( * metaphorically... for that read, it is important to teach the lesson that NO citizen is above the law )

Forum List

Back