🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So our media, as usual, lied to us and misled us for a week.

Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

You got to come up with something a little more than PJ Media..

Hey, remember when the Iraqis were going to throw flowers at our feet when we invaded and deposed Saddam? Remember?

I’m at a hotel and just saw that pack of lies on Fox.

Remember the TV you say you don’t have? Turn over to Good Morning America and you will see they are reporting on the riots in Iran.

stop your lying
Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit

The media outlets spun their stories based on their now very apparent biases.

Orangemanbad. Orangemandumb. OrangemangoingtostartWW3.

Blah, blah, fucking blah.

That's not what is amazing to me, at least not any more.

What is amazing is how few people can see through that shit and were incapable of using basic logic to see that:

A. Killing this guy was utterly justified, given his past and very recent actions.

B. That the Iranians really had very few cards they could play if they didn't want utter destruction of their military, their nuclear program; and potentially have their government toppled.

The next time anyone uses the "Trump is playing checkers, when others are playing chess" or similar approach to kneecap Trump and paint him as some dolt I am going to remind them of this.

There are an awful lot of folks that apparently cannot even rise to the level of checkers, and that includes these idiots in the press that were saying we were on the brink of war with a country we would have smashed like an ant and were clearly being given the option of not being smashed, and the fucktards in the press and Congress that were tripping all over themselves to try to turn this action against Trump to score political points.

This whole episode was a great example of the histrionics of the left when it comes to all things Trump. It's like their brains utterly shut off and the spin machine goes into high gear to paint whatever it is as some potentially apocalyptic event and one that is certainly evidence that Trump is an idiot, madman or crook. It's absurd.

Think for yourselves for 5 fucking minutes, FFS.

What were his recent actions again?

Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.

So are you claiming that not all Iranians feel the same?
Who could imagine such a thing?

Were all those people at his funeral a fake?

Most Iranians are in favor of Freedom, RW, not tyranny and despotism.

I guess Soleimani's mum shed tears for this evildoer, just like Ted Bundy's mum did hear in America.

But we've been through this crapola before.

When I was a kid and young man in the 70's and 80's, libs consistently repeated the idea that the people of Eastern and Central Europe loved living under communism and tyranny, it was repeated ad infinitum that Poles and East Germans and Slovaks hated the idea of Freedom and would fight to the death to be told what to do by their Commie Overlords.

Turned out to be bullshit.

Anyone who thinks that the crowds turned out in Iran in favor of Soleimani are really some blind people.

Iran is a dictatorship. If they need a large crowd to turn out for their propaganda, they get one or people start dying.

Even Saddam Husein could turn out in hours, millions for the cameras.

Stop being so willing to hate America.

The media outlets spun their stories based on their now very apparent biases.

Orangemanbad. Orangemandumb. OrangemangoingtostartWW3.

Blah, blah, fucking blah.

That's not what is amazing to me, at least not any more.

What is amazing is how few people can see through that shit and were incapable of using basic logic to see that:

A. Killing this guy was utterly justified, given his past and very recent actions.

B. That the Iranians really had very few cards they could play if they didn't want utter destruction of their military, their nuclear program; and potentially have their government toppled.

The next time anyone uses the "Trump is playing checkers, when others are playing chess" or similar approach to kneecap Trump and paint him as some dolt I am going to remind them of this.

There are an awful lot of folks that apparently cannot even rise to the level of checkers, and that includes these idiots in the press that were saying we were on the brink of war with a country we would have smashed like an ant and were clearly being given the option of not being smashed, and the fucktards in the press and Congress that were tripping all over themselves to try to turn this action against Trump to score political points.

This whole episode was a great example of the histrionics of the left when it comes to all things Trump. It's like their brains utterly shut off and the spin machine goes into high gear to paint whatever it is as some potentially apocalyptic event and one that is certainly evidence that Trump is an idiot, madman or crook. It's absurd.

Think for yourselves for 5 fucking minutes, FFS.

What were his recent actions again?

Did you miss the attack on the embassy or any one of a number of other proxy actions.

Gimmeabreak.

Heres a resource for you.

'The puppet master is dead': Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani's power, and why his death is such a big deal

Remember the TV you say you don’t have? Turn over to Good Morning America and you will see they are reporting on the riots in Iran.

stop your lying
They can`t stop their lying any more than their Dear Leader can and he set the bar high.

Really, you can sit there and watch Fox and 4 minutes later you’ll see the lies you just saw in TV broadcast here
:)

Cable Ratings 2019: Fox News Tops Total Viewers, ESPN Wins 18-49 Demo – Deadline
2019 Basic Cable Rankings, Total Viewers

Rank Network Total Viewers (in millions) % Change
1 Fox News 2.57 +1%
2 MSNBC 1.80 -3%
3 ESPN 1.78 -3%
4 HGTV 1.32 -10%
5 USA Network 1.26 -18%
6 Hallmark 1.25 +5%
7 History 1.21 -3%
8 TLC 1.21 +13%
9 TBS 1.18 -17%
10 Discovery 1.16 -3%
11 TNT 1.12 -15%
12 A&E Network 1.09 +4%
13 Investigation Discovery 1.01 -9%
14 CNN 1.00 -2%
15 Food Network 0.95

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.

Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

Look, the Iranian people may have hated the terrorist leader, but Don Lemon loved him, Rachel Maddow worshipped him, Barack Obama called him his "dear, dear friend," John Oliver had given Soliemani a blow job (whether in a greyhound station or not is unknown)

The democrats and the press ADORED Qasem Soliemani. He did what they wish they could do, killed Americans.

Last edited:

stop your lying

In a hotel? I thought you had gotten too old to turn tricks?

At any rate, you again are too stupid to follow along. Grampa didn't say the terrorist stations weren't reporting it now, he said they lied for over a week claiming that Soliemani was loved by the Iranian people.

No, were they coerced? Undoubtedly.

BTW, I just sent an update for Norton Anti-Virus to the server, if it works we won't see you again....

What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......
Chris Matthews said he was the iranian Lady Diana or Elvis. Anderson Cooper said Soleimani was a hero on the level of Charles de Gaulle.
Anderson Cooper Just Compared Soleimani to French Anti-Nazi Fighter Charles de Gaulle

Democrats conveniently forget everything they already said.

they were democrats

Goodness, there sure are a lot of American leftists who have never been out of America declaring that the Iranians who are celebrating the terrorists death and opposing the mullahs' dictatorship don't know what they're talking about.

What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......

Compares the terrorist to Princess Dianna and Elvis....

Jiminee Cricket, are you claiming he was not beloved by the Iranian people and they all showed up at his funeral remembrance because the Iranian people hated him? So many mourners showed up that it caused a stampede?

Seriously?

Why are you even claiming such a thing as fake that you can see with your own eyes? What was fake about Chris Matthews statement?

Sheesh...

Compares the terrorist to Princess Dianna and Elvis....

Jiminee Cricket, are you claiming he was not beloved by the Iranian people and they all showed up at his funeral remembrance because the Iranian people hated him? So many mourners showed up that it caused a stampede?

Seriously?

Why are you even claiming such a thing as fake that you can see with your own eyes? What was fake about Chris Matthews statement?

Sheesh...

He was beloved by you democrats, and that is enough....

Forum List

Back