🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So our media, as usual, lied to us and misled us for a week.

Fox 3X CNN and Fake News Network barely escapes bottom most rung of viewship

Jiminee Cricket, are you claiming he was not beloved by the Iranian people and they all showed up at his funeral remembrance because the Iranian people hated him? So many mourners showed up that it caused a stampede?

Seriously?
When the state police want a huge turnout of mourners that's what they get.
I don't know how Soleimani would rate in a public popularity poll. I do know if that's the Mullahs want that's what they get.
Even the BBC admits this. Why huge crowds turned out for Soleimani's funeral

Why are you even claiming such a thing as fake that you can see with your own eyes? What was fake about Chris Matthews statement?

Sheesh...
What was real or authentic about the comment of that fat fart machine?
He could have said Michael Jackson or Kurt Cobain just as easily and with just as much authority to back his fat ass up.
Chris Matthews? Yeah...sheesh is right!

Will our fake media get it?

when will you gramps

There's far more chanting 'Death to America' than the small amount of dissenters , who are killed or arrested quicker than sh*t through a camel...

~S~

So the options in Iran is chant death to America or dissent and be killed. No wonder more are chanting death to America. We really don’t know what the real story is other than dissenters are killed.

when will you gramps

There's far more chanting 'Death to America' than the small amount of dissenters , who are killed or arrested quicker than sh*t through a camel...

~S~

So the options in Iran is chant death to America or dissent and be killed. No wonder more are chanting death to America. We really don’t know what the real story is other than dissenters are killed.

I honestly forget how many dissenters Gen S tortured, killed or jailed Papa

But what does it really matter ,if their insane theocracy has a line of wanna be's willing to step up to that plate?

how is this 'winning'?

~S~

when will you gramps

~S~

But what does it really matter ,if their insane theocracy has a line of wanna be's willing to step up to that plate?

how is this 'winning'?

~S~
The history of citizen uprisings not in your textbooks?

when will you gramps

~S~

how is this 'winning'?

~S~

Thereis no winning, time to bring our troops home.

when will you gramps

~S~

how is this 'winning'?

~S~

Thereis no winning, time to bring our troops home.
Amen!

Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.
What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......
The words the left chooses does make a difference. They call him "General." They never describe his atrocities or acts of terror even against his own people. The left shows him respect he doesn't deserve. I don't think the left can recognize true evil.

Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.

Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

Well they didn't lie to or mislead me because I won't watch or listen to a datum thing the lying assholes have to say.

What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......
The words the left chooses does make a difference. They call him "General." They never describe his atrocities or acts of terror even against his own people. The left shows him respect he doesn't deserve. I don't think the left can recognize true evil.

Methinks there's enough evil in the world death dude.

It's easily recognizable >>>

Genocides

~S~

What have you on the right described about him? Nada! The same things as the Dems, he's a bad guy, a terrorist that killed hundreds of Americans blah blah blah

Did you describe how he was responsible for their deaths, that he built in Iran a lot of the roadside bombs that blew up our guys and gals serving in Iraq?

I haven't seen you say a thing about how he killed our military guys.....other than he killed them.... the same ole simple stuff that both the left and right, are pushing....

So are you claiming that not all Iranians feel the same?
Who could imagine such a thing?

Were all those people at his funeral a fake?

People who attend funerals under the auspices of totalitarian dictatorship are
forced to show grief that they don't actually feel. You will attend, you will mourn or you will be shot.

Jo

Forum List

Back