So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

I can only imagine the meltdown when the libs lose in 2018....going to be epic

Clinton was unable to put forward an affirmative agenda during the campaign, but now we are learning what Democrats are all about, personal attacks on the President's family.

The up-to-date list of companies that sell Trump brands

Wrong, as usual. This is an attack on a family which is openly seeking to profit from their political office. The rules say the President and his closest advisors must divest themselves of their business interests. The Trumps refuse to do that.

Ivanka Trump and her husband want to be on her father's staff. That violates the nepotism rules put in place after JFK made his brother Attorney General.

Neither Donald Trump nor Ivanka has divested themselves of their business interests. In Donnie's case, this is grounds for Impeachment. He is in violation of the Constitution.

Democrats aren't going along with all these Constitituional violations, ethics violations and out and out lying by the President and his staff.

I'm sorry if the truth and decency offend you. You'll just have to get used to people refusing to give up their rights under the Constitution. Elections do have consequences and so does behaving illegally and in violation of the Constitution,
Right off the bat, your post is inaccurate making the entire post useless.

The rules actually make it clear that the President is NOT subject to divesting from business.

Where do you get your information?

Chuck Schumer?

No, from the Congressional Ethics Office which said that Trump's plan for his business holdings was "woefully inadequate", and that it appears that Trump fails to comprehend the meaning of the term "blind trust" since he is incapable of understanding that putting his sons in charge of the businesses is not in any way "blind".

I'm also going on the statements of various government officials that Trump's ownership of business in foreign countries violates the Constitution. Foreign governments are now rushing to book events at Trump hotels around the world.

He said in part my daughter has been treated unfairly by Nordstrom she is s great person. Yes by all means try and bring impeachment over that I think we would all love to see the left explain how the President saying my daughter has been treated unfairly and is a great person is a basis for impeachment.

You're the only one to equate his comment about his daughter to an article of impeachment. That is no high crime or misdemeanor; taking money from foreign sources, in terms of income derived from his real estate holding overseas is in violation of COTUS - see Art. I, sec. 9, clause 8.
The tweet was the focus of the OP I'm not the OP. You and the OP should contact Maxine Watters with your impeachment concerns the three of you seem to be at the same idiocy level.
Why can't the daughter stand up for herself ?? Why does daddy who at one time said he'd not get involved in his childrens businesses need to open his yap?

He said in part my daughter has been treated unfairly by Nordstrom she is s great person. Yes by all means try and bring impeachment over that I think we would all love to see the left explain how the President saying my daughter has been treated unfairly and is a great person is a basis for impeachment.

You're the only one to equate his comment about his daughter to an article of impeachment. That is no high crime or misdemeanor; taking money from foreign sources, in terms of income derived from his real estate holding overseas is in violation of COTUS - see Art. I, sec. 9, clause 8.
The tweet was the focus of the OP I'm not the OP. You and the OP should contact Maxine Watters with your impeachment concerns the three of you seem to be at the same idiocy level.
Why can't the daughter stand up for herself ?? Why does daddy who at one time said he'd not get involved in his childrens businesses need to open his yap?
AND ALL they did as trump was so fond of saying ,,YOU'RE FIRED

It was a bad move by Trump. He should not be tweeting about financial decisions of any business to drop their child's line of clothing. Trump, that is not the country's business.
Agreed, his revenge should be served cold, outside the public billboard of Twitter..

It was a bad move by Trump. He should not be tweeting about financial decisions of any business to drop their child's line of clothing. Trump, that is not the country's business.
Agreed, his revenge should be served cold, outside the public billboard of Twitter..

Agreed 100% outside of any public forum. Privately. Like his meetings with Putin.
Except she's a big girl and should handle it on her own. Oh wait, if it wasn't for the Trump name she couldn't sell shit.

Saw this comment on the WSJ boards, funny a shit:

"
The solution is clear President Chaos.
Executive Order - just mandate all department stores carry the brand.
That was easy!
Are we sick of winning yet?
#NeverForgetBowling GreenMassacre
"""

Moderation Message:

Now 3 merged threads all in one convenient place. Keep the place NEAT !! Check the forum listings BEFORE creating topics. In politics -- check at LEAST the 1st 2 pages of listings.

Merged threads all start early afternoon. The "early vlad" gets the worm.. LOL...

why can't the daughter speak up for herself??? She needs daddy ?

And all he did was say she was treated unfairly and is a great person getting involved would be Trump demanding Nordstrom reinstate her line or threatening to have the DOJ investigate them none of which has happened you really are dense. Now go contact Watters and get that impeachment ball rolling.

Nope, wrong again, Sparky.

"Nordstrom has decided to stop carrying Ivanka Trump's brand, the retailer told Business Insider on Thursday....Nordstrom became one of the main targets of the boycotts after a shopper's open letter to the retailer went viral in October. The letter called Ivanka Trump's brand "toxic" and demanded that Nordstrom stop selling it."""
So it WAS political and had zip to do with sales. Just appeasing intolerant hatemongers. Thanks!

Poor dump Ivanka treated so unfairly Guess all those he didn't pay and all those with law suits against him were treated fairly ?? Back in your face you dump pos

And all he did was say she was treated unfairly and is a great person getting involved would be Trump demanding Nordstrom reinstate her line or threatening to have the DOJ investigate them none of which has happened you really are dense. Now go contact Watters and get that impeachment ball rolling.
well maybe it's not an impeachable offense but he certainly should keep his mouth shut with any references to childrens business Let Ivanka speak up She's a big girl

well maybe it's not an impeachable offense but he certainly should keep his mouth shut with any references to childrens business Let Ivanka speak up She's a big girl
Yes she can and if he wants to say something is unfair he can it falls under that little freedom of speech thing we have.

The rules actually make it clear that the President is NOT subject to divesting from business.

My how times have changed.

When Jimmy Carter became POTUS, he gave up his peanut farm—something he actually created without fraud, bankruptcy or other shenanigans—and then proceeded to be investigated for six months by a special prosecutor republican born and raised.

Arthur Hill Christy was hired by the Department of Justice in 1979 to thoroughly investigate every peanut shell to try to find something, anything scandalous in Jimmy Carter’s family peanut farm. There was no wrong doing.

Them the did the same thing for Carter's right hand man, Ham Jordan and found nothing there either.. he allegedly "snorted a line" at Studio 54.

As we enter a new age, there is news that a Kuwaiti meeting was "encouraged" to move their function from the "Four Seasons in DC to the Trump Mausoleum" .. and of course the Secret Service is renting space in the Trump Tower to the tune of 3 million per year. Now Donald is advertising that if someone moves into the Trump Tower they will benefit from the security that the Secret Service offers. Even though he minimizes the role and function of the Secret Service by keeping his own security force.

Remember Jimmy Carter's "Peanutgate" and how the times are a changin..
Are you saying today's Democrats are incompetent and can't find their asses in a closet? I'd agree but that doesn't mean Trump is guilty of the the charges hurled at him.

Maybe if the Dems had some good ideas instead of one hatefest after the other.

Forum List

Back