So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

That isn't anything that america cares about. He is doing some good things but his family stuff is no part of his presidency. Where are his advisors?
The guy goes to a prayer breakfast and talks about the Apprentice ratings??? And you ask about this shit??? LOLOLOLOL....the man is a fuckin idiot and disgrace to this country....but as long as white men and women are happy, who cares, yes?

For crying out loud you fool he made a joke at the prayer breakfast about praying for Arnie's ratings.

You are just so full of anger and bullshit, you need a fucking enema.

That isn't anything that america cares about. He is doing some good things but his family stuff is no part of his presidency. Where are his advisors?
The guy goes to a prayer breakfast and talks about the Apprentice ratings??? And you ask about this shit??? LOLOLOLOL....the man is a fuckin idiot and disgrace to this country....but as long as white men and women are happy, who cares, yes?

For crying out loud you fool he made a joke at the prayer breakfast about praying for Arnie's ratings.

You are just so full of anger and bullshit, you need a fucking enema.
Then he will be brainless....:lol:

More importantly, why is America now tweeting about Nordstroms? And bashing the fuck out of them......:lol:
Nordstrom's does not cater to working class America anyway. She can start her own "Made in America " clothing store for hot chicks that drive pick-ups and wear jeans and a cowboy hat.

Its a s decision. If her stuff isn't selling then a smart business takes it off the shelf.....it has zero...zero to do with anything presidential. So it shouldn't be out there. Looks really stupid. Nobody cares about a line of clothes.

It's a political action. You need to get up to speed. And the company will pay a heavy price for it.
Liberals have no fucking clue what is going on...:lol:

I love it. What I don't get is that the freaking left wing loons who dress up in black masks that threaten these boycotts don't shop at Nordstrom. Wealthy Republican women do. Or used to.

Check it out.

Exclusive — Women Nationwide Cut Up Nordstrom’s Cards, Plan Boycotts After Political Decision to Drop Ivanka Trump Line

Exclusive — Women Nationwide Cut Up Nordstrom’s Cards, Plan Boycotts After Political Decision to Drop Ivanka Trump Line - Breitbart

More importantly, why is America now tweeting about Nordstroms? And bashing the fuck out of them......:lol:

Their stock is taking a big hit. They were already down 15% last year. I guess they just wanted to commit hari kari in a blaze of glory.

Financial seppuku over Trump. It's a beautiful thing.

Really? Today their stock dropped for about 20 min. but then closed at 44.53, up 4.09 percent for the day. Nope, Trump had zero effect on Nordstrom's today.

Explain how this is something america cares about. That's the point. Private business garbage which means zero...nothing...to anyone who is an american citizen...nobody gives a rats butt about a clothing line or nordstroms. Man some of you are dog crap dumb.

Would they ban a clothing line by Obama kid? Fuck no...chickenshits would fear the race card.

Its a s decision. If her stuff isn't selling then a smart business takes it off the shelf.....it has zero...zero to do with anything presidential. So it shouldn't be out there. Looks really stupid. Nobody cares about a line of clothes.

It's a political action. You need to get up to speed. And the company will pay a heavy price for it.
Liberals have no fucking clue what is going on...:lol:

I love it. What I don't get is that the freaking left wing loons who dress up in black masks that threaten these boycotts don't shop at Nordstrom. Wealthy Republican women do. Or used to.

Check it out.

Exclusive — Women Nationwide Cut Up Nordstrom’s Cards, Plan Boycotts After Political Decision to Drop Ivanka Trump Line

Exclusive — Women Nationwide Cut Up Nordstrom’s Cards, Plan Boycotts After Political Decision to Drop Ivanka Trump Line - Breitbart
Trump will have a big effect on Nordstrom's bottom line..fuck them.....

I nevetr bought a thing at nordstroms. And I could care less about ANYclothing line...you are dog crap dumb....beyond dumb. Its clothes you inbreds.

Explain how this is something america cares about. That's the point. Private business garbage which means zero...nothing...to anyone who is an american citizen...nobody gives a rats butt about a clothing line or nordstroms. Man some of you are dog crap dumb.
Go to Twitter......stupid fucktard liberal.....

Their stock is taking a big hit. They were already down 15% last year. I guess they just wanted to commit hari kari in a blaze of glory.

Financial seppuku over Trump. It's a beautiful thing.

Would they ban a clothing line by Obama kid? Fuck no...chickenshits would fear the race card.

If Obama was still in the White House when they tried to launch a clothing line, yeah, there would be outcry.

Why should I go to a loser site like twitter. You don't get the point. A clothing line is pulled....who cares? No american with two brain cells doesn't care. I do t care who owns it. Its not worth a prez commenting about nationally. Nobody...nobody cares. It doesn't affect the country. Its a non story except for lowlifes who are so damn dumb they bite at every tweet like a suckerfish.

Why should I go to a loser site like twitter. You don't get the point. A clothing line is pulled....who cares? No american with two brain cells doesn't care. I do t care who owns it. Its not worth a prez commenting about nationally. Nobody...nobody cares. It doesn't affect the country. Its a non story except for lowlifes who are so damn dumb they bite at every tweet like a suckerfish.
Americans are bashing the fuck out of Nordstrom's.....good....

I told y'all 2017 was going to be a great year!

This shit just gets better and better!

@POTUS retweets Trump blasting Nordstrom
170208124433-potus-retweet-780x439.jpg

A letter from liberal hero Harry S Truman to a critic who made a bad review of her daughter.

Mr. Hume:

I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."

It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-cock as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.

Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!

Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.

H.S.T.

Truman Library - Letter to Hume

Liberals...

Better than talking about Crusades taking place 900 years ago.

It won't be long before saying "treated so unfairly" will be as big of a joke as Jesse Jackson playing the race card.

A letter from liberal hero Harry S Truman to a critic who made a bad review of her daughter.

Mr. Hume:

I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."

It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-cock as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.

Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!

Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.

H.S.T.

Truman Library - Letter to Hume

Liberals...
Good post, but Trump isn't even close to being Truman. IMHO, Trump is his own worst enemy and will soon wear out his welcome to many of his own voters simply because he's a whiner.

N words are a disgrace to this country.

Nordstroms will do just fine. I will never be a cheerleader for any american elected slimeball official. I will call every one of them out. Its my job as a patriot.

Forum List

Back