So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

well maybe it's not an impeachable offense but he certainly should keep his mouth shut with any references to childrens business Let Ivanka speak http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-who-made-Harry-Truman-fume-dies-at-85.htmlup She's a big girl
Why?

A LINE has been drawn under a famous episode in American presidential folklore with the death of a mild-mannered music reviewer once threatened with serious physical injury by President Harry Truman.

Paul Hume, The Washington Post's music critic, wrote a gently damning review of the singing of Margaret Truman, the president's daughter, at a 1950 Washington recital.

"Miss Truman is a unique American phenomenon with a pleasant voice of little size and fair quality," Hume wrote of the performance.

"She is extremely attractive on stage, yet Miss Truman cannot sing very well. She is flat a good deal of the time. . ."

Truman was livid and fired off a letter, branding Hume "an eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay". Then he added: "Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens, you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!"

What the hell is wrong with him??

captur50.jpg

If you ever become a mother, (hint: ass sex won't get you pregnant), you might understand why the boycott against his daughter comes from leftist trash who hates him. That would tick off any parent..."rage" I don't see in his tweet.
Drumplethinskin is Ivanka's mother? Well, that's a shock! :ack-1:

Ohhh look, my stalker troll is back.

I see you can't contribute anything that is on topic....

As for the topic, the line should be evaluated on it's own merit.

That isn't anything that america cares about. He is doing some good things but his family stuff is no part of his presidency. Where are his advisors?

The tweet was the focus of the OP I'm not the OP. You and the OP should contact Maxine Watters with your impeachment concerns the three of you seem to be at the same idiocy level.
Why can't the daughter stand up for herself ?? Why does daddy who at one time said he'd not get involved in his childrens businesses need to open his yap?
AND ALL they did as trump was so fond of saying ,,YOU'RE FIRED
And all he did was say she was treated unfairly and is a great person getting involved would be Trump demanding Nordstrom reinstate her line or threatening to have the DOJ investigate them none of which has happened you really are dense. Now go contact Watters and get that impeachment ball rolling.
well maybe it's not an impeachable offense but he certainly should keep his mouth shut with any references to childrens business Let Ivanka speak up She's a big girl

Yes she can and if he wants to say something is unfair he can it falls under that little freedom of speech thing we have.

It seems to me that Congress has not infringed on the speech of President Trump, thus this comment ^^^ borders on the ridiculous. The issue is not the rule of the law of the land, it is about deportment, circumspection and if The President is culpable of his lack of both.

That isn't anything that america cares about. He is doing some good things but his family stuff is no part of his presidency. Where are his advisors?
More importantly, why is America now tweeting about Nordstroms? And bashing the fuck out of them......:lol:

More importantly, why is America now tweeting about Nordstroms? And bashing the fuck out of them......:lol:

quiet, troll scum
Awww.....confused snowflake.....
I see the one-line-loser still has nothing to do with himself, as usual.

What a sorry little loser you are. Indeed.

He's just defending his daughter.
Are you COMPLETELY out of beefs today?
he is the President now, Ivanka is a big girl, Im sure here are much bigger fish to fry
If it can be proven that the store really doesn't have a legitimate reason to drop her line, what he is doing is what he should be doing. He is being there for his daughter should she need him.

God bless you and him and Ivanka always!!!

Holly

You liberals opinion doesn't matter at all YOU LOOSERS need some more tissue? HAHAHA, BOOOHOOO that man won, I wanted a lying, treasonous, murdering bitch BOO HOOO HOOOO.

Its a s decision. If her stuff isn't selling then a smart business takes it off the shelf.....it has zero...zero to do with anything presidential. So it shouldn't be out there. Looks really stupid. Nobody cares about a line of clothes.

Their stock is taking a big hit. They were already down 15% last year. I guess they just wanted to commit hari kari in a blaze of glory.

Financial seppuku over Trump. It's a beautiful thing.

The guy goes to a prayer breakfast and talks about the Apprentice ratings??? And you ask about this shit??? LOLOLOLOL....the man is a fuckin idiot and disgrace to this country....but as long as white men and women are happy, who cares, yes?

Its a s decision. If her stuff isn't selling then a smart business takes it off the shelf.....it has zero...zero to do with anything presidential. So it shouldn't be out there. Looks really stupid. Nobody cares about a line of clothes.

It's a political action. You need to get up to speed. And the company will pay a heavy price for it.

quiet, troll scum
Awww.....confused snowflake.....
I see the one-line-loser still has nothing to do with himself, as usual.

What a sorry little loser you are. Indeed.
Indeed...

It's a political action. You need to get up to speed. And the company will pay a heavy price for it.
Liberals have no fucking clue what is going on...:lol:

Forum List

Back