So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

Can't keep up with all these merchandise and business protests anymore. People have lost their minds. I mean it.

What the hell is wrong with him??

captur50.jpg

If you ever become a mother, (hint: ass sex won't get you pregnant), you might understand why the boycott against his daughter comes from leftist trash who hates him. That would tick off any parent..."rage" I don't see in his tweet.

Please. It's business. Her clothing line is expensive and its really nothing special. For that kind of money, I can buy Jones of New York, Calvin Klein, or Ralph Lauren, which are all better quality and workmanship, and better designed.

Ivanka Trump's line is just one of any number of vanity lines, none of which are doing all that well.
yet the taking her line off the shelves came within days of a call to boycott stores that sold it.

Nope. Only a coincidence.

Such is why those that lean left are so easily fooled by the spin of the politicians they look up to.

Curious...what is it like to support a politician that sees you as one that can easily be fooled?

captur50.jpg

If you ever become a mother, (hint: ass sex won't get you pregnant), you might understand why the boycott against his daughter comes from leftist trash who hates him. That would tick off any parent..."rage" I don't see in his tweet.

Please. It's business. Her clothing line is expensive and its really nothing special. For that kind of money, I can buy Jones of New York, Calvin Klein, or Ralph Lauren, which are all better quality and workmanship, and better designed.

Ivanka Trump's line is just one of any number of vanity lines, none of which are doing all that well.
yet the taking her line off the shelves came within days of a call to boycott stores that sold it.

Such is why those that lean left are so easily fooled by the spin of the politicians they look up to.

Curious...what is it like to support a politician that sees you as one that can easily be fooled?
You can't fool the willingly dumb. Libs are sheep on purpose. They are given marching orders to boycott something they do it without question.

Which is why this fake trump "rage" troll thread is so amusing...just sayin.

captur50.jpg

Nope, wrong again, Sparky.

"Nordstrom has decided to stop carrying Ivanka Trump's brand, the retailer told Business Insider on Thursday....Nordstrom became one of the main targets of the boycotts after a shopper's open letter to the retailer went viral in October. The letter called Ivanka Trump's brand "toxic" and demanded that Nordstrom stop selling it."""

captur50.jpg

Nope, wrong again, Sparky.

"Nordstrom has decided to stop carrying Ivanka Trump's brand, the retailer told Business Insider on Thursday....Nordstrom became one of the main targets of the boycotts after a shopper's open letter to the retailer went viral in October. The letter called Ivanka Trump's brand "toxic" and demanded that Nordstrom stop selling it."""
lmao...

you really are kept in the dark by the news media...aren't you.

Pay attention.......maybe use your brain a little.

I doubt you will.

He said in part my daughter has been treated unfairly by Nordstrom she is s great person. Yes by all means try and bring impeachment over that I think we would all love to see the left explain how the President saying my daughter has been treated unfairly and is a great person is a basis for impeachment.

Look at how all the people freaking out over whether Trump would accept the election results are now behaving. Fucking petulant children.

Forum List

Back