So Posting Your Junk On Twitter Is A Worse Offense Than Getting Busted w/Cocaine?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Is that it folks?

Anthony Weiner was forced to step down.

The GOP opened a can of you-know-what and the Democrats capitulated.

The GOP has been notably silent on this Trey Radel's cocaine bust.

Marco Rubio was on camera saying no comment when asked about the situation.

Radel got a slap on the wrist, in fact, he didn't even get handcuffed.

A very liberal sentence.

Is that how it should have went down?

Last edited:
Is that it folks?

A very liberal sentence.

Obama used coke. Should he be impeached?

Lets be honest in regards to Anthony Weiner most of the pressure on him to step down from Congress came from the left because lets face it that was just highly weird and set a bizarre new standard in low even for Washington I also recall several years back a Republican from New York also I believe being forced to step down just for posting pictures of himself shirtless as for the cocaine anyone Democrat or Republican who gets busted for that should be out. Just a side note on Anthony if his Carlos Danger persona and new sexting escapades had not been exposed no pun intended it's highly likely he would have been elected mayor of New York.

Yeah actually posting your junk on twitter is worse than a drug offense.

You possessing and using cocaine affects mostly yourself. Any effects on others is indirect. (most of the time).

Being a creepy perv and treating women like crap is far worse than poisoning yourself any day.

and btw the guy should resign as countless Republicans have said and you refuse to acknowledge.

Is that it folks?

A very liberal sentence.

Radel admitted he is an alcoholic who does coke. He should have to give up his seat, and then go to jail, for breaking the law. :evil:

Is that it folks?

A very liberal sentence.

Radel admitted he is an alcoholic who does coke. He should have to give up his seat, and then go to jail, for breaking the law. :evil:

He got a year probation. Which is typical for a simple possession offense.

One is a pervert, the other is a hypocrite who broke the law. Neither should be anywhere near representing the populace.

One is a pervert, the other is a hypocrite who broke the law. Neither should be anywhere near representing the populace.

And sadly, they are accurate representations of the people. We are a perverted hypocritical people.

We will keep seeing representatives like this until we clean up our act.

OMG. The degree of rationalization and willful blindness here is just staggering!

Just - any one of you. Tell me you would be just as forgiving if there was a D after his name.

Is that it folks?

A very liberal sentence.

This guy needs to step down. Dem or Repub, he broke the law and the trust of his constituents.

OMG. The degree of rationalization and willful blindness here is just staggering!

Just - any one of you. Tell me you would be just as forgiving if there was a D after his name.

You are such a fucking hack. Everyone in this thread is saying he should step down or be in jail.

Jackass

You are such a fucking hack. Everyone in this thread is saying he should step down or be in jail.

Jackass
YOU are the hack, hack.

WTF cares what some USMB members say, where is that message coming from in the CURRENT RW members of Congress?

My OP says that Marco Rubio DECLINED to comment on the matter.

What does that tell you hack?

Is that it folks?

A very liberal sentence.

This is the first I've heard of this. And he should be gone. Period. Maybe the left should lead the charge if the right wont. I'd stand behind ya

Jackass
YOU are the hack, hack.

WTF cares what some USMB members say, where is that message coming from in the CURRENT RW members of Congress?

My OP says that Marco Rubio DECLINED to comment on the matter.

What does that tell you hack?

She said the willful blindness HERE! She didn't mention congress. And I addressed her not you.

Forum List

Back