So Republicans, is Putin still your hero?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Now that he may have contributed to a mass murder, is he still your example of what a leader should be? Do you still dream about his riding on his horse shirtless?

How do you feel now?

Moderation Edited -- family reference...

Putin has been the villain in the opinion of most on the right (republicans). The thing is Obama has not been the man to stand up to Putin. Putin has been eating Obama's lunch.

Edited by Bob:
Sorry for the family reference. It was meant to be a take off of the famous "Are you still beating your wife?" question in that it is a question with a false premise like the question in the title of the OP.

Last edited:
Like Hugo Chavez was your on the left when he called Bush a dog

give us a frkken break

whiners

As I said in another thread. Putin is displaying leadership skills and cares about his people. If Obama could do that he would have my support.

As I said in another thread. Putin is displaying leadership skills and cares about his people. If Obama could do that he would have my support.

that's to much for Obamabots to get in their mush brains

Now that he may have contributed to a mass murder, is he still your example of what a leader should be? Do you still dream about his riding on his horse shirtless?

How do you feel now?

yes, the right yells for Obama to be tougher on Putin and Russia because we like Putin......

You are a Grade A fucking moron.

Remember all the Putin love threads when Putin negotiated the Syria disarmament?

Is it time for our Conservative board members to take down their topless Putin posters?

putin-shirtless-on-horse.jpg

Last edited:
Are you still raping your sister?

Putin has been the villain in the opinion of most on the right (republicans). The thing is Obama has not been the man to stand up to Putin. Putin has been eating Obama's lunch.

Wrong. JimH52 is still raping his brother, not his sister. And why is JimH52 happy that all these people were killed? What a disgusting human being JimH52 is.

Wrong. JimH52 is still raping his brother, not his sister. And why is JimH52 happy that all these people were killed? What a disgusting human being JimH52 is.

Just another RW loon. See you in Church on Sunday?

Remember all the Putin love threads when Putin negotiated the Syria disarmament?

Is it time for our Conservative board members to take down their topless Putin posters?

putin-shirtless-on-horse.jpg

Because some females had a hard on for his body, and some not even residing in the Us? Remember more than just one nationality participates in this forum.
There has been a disdain for Obama's weakness by many here in his dealings with those considered our enemy, and even our allies. Does it mean we love Putin? Of course not.

Last edited:

Just another RW loon. See you in Church on Sunday?

Be honest Jim, when you saw how many people died and that Russia might be responsible you nearly peed your pants with joy. You couldn't wait to post your lying filth in this board. You're a disgusting human being. Way to exploit the deaths of hundreds for petty political expediency. You need to be in church on Sunday.

Like Hugo Chavez was your on the left when he called Bush a dog

give us a frkken break

whiners

When was this Step?

This is what I remember..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

And..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csNrTt0V5-k]Rand Paul: Putin Is Running Circles Around Obama, If This Were Tennis It'd Be Advantage Putin - YouTube[/ame]

See how that works?

How do you feel now?

When you start blaming Obama for everything that happens like you want to with Putin I'll give you an answer....

Now that he may have contributed to a mass murder, is he till your example of what a leader should be? Do you still dream about his riding on his horse shirtless?

How do you feel now?

Same as before, thanks.
huh_zps297f809f.png

When you talk about "mass murder" you might want to consider the hundreds of ragheads Dear Leader has DRONED in sneak attacks. We laugh at Putin's midlife crisis while your side seems enthralled with Barry's smile while he picks your pocket and kills your kid's minds in his public schools. On the whole, I'd say Putin doesn't hold a candle to Barry in terms of sociopath behavior.

Forum List

Back