So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

Let me explain this once again. The poor people of the country DID NOT write the tax law that they benefit from. They are not like the ultra rich that can afford lobbyists to get the tax law that they want.

If you want to change tax and welfare for poor people, get the fuking COgress to do it.

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

Do rich people and middle class people take advantage of every tax loophole available?
Why are you not complaining about them?

I do, that is why I want the loopholes to close. They didnt write it? No shit! They do not have the ambition to do anything with theirselves, much less in a position of power. MY POINT IS they will never change, obviously. I probably would take advantage of it too, then again, I ahve self-respect, self-responsibility and ambition. Thats why I make my own money and get pretty much anything I want

You do understand that to take advantage of the EIC, guess what the first two letters stand for, EARNED INCOME, that you have to have earned income. From a job.

SO how is it that people working low paying jobs have been deemed by you that they lack; self respect, ambition and personal responsiblilty.

Do you even know any people that earn so little from working full time that they qualify for the credit? If so (which I doubt) make sure that you tell them what you think or their efforts to support themselves and their families. They will really appreciate your concern.

I know a Navy Vet that lives in one of my houses. Cook in the Navy, cook in civilian life. Works 6 days a week for 9.50 an hour. His wife works full time in a deli making 8 bucks an hour. They don't ask for shit but they do take advantage of the tax law written for their benefit.

Why you not like ex military who didn't get an education so he could make 100k a year. He likes what he does. He's good at it. But the resturant business just doesn't pay so well for line cooks.

What you want him to do? He's about 55 yo now. Just another "dead beat" to you eh?

The vet really isnt a good example.
I know for a fact "Chefs" make more then cooks. He needs to apply himself.
It's not like he doesnt have room in his chosen profession for advancement.

Let me explain this once again. The poor people of the country DID NOT write the tax law that they benefit from. They are not like the ultra rich that can afford lobbyists to get the tax law that they want.

If you want to change tax and welfare for poor people, get the fuking COgress to do it.

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

Do rich people and middle class people take advantage of every tax loophole available?

I do, that is why I want the loopholes to close. They didnt write it? No shit! They do not have the ambition to do anything with theirselves, much less in a position of power. MY POINT IS they will never change, obviously. I probably would take advantage of it too, then again, I ahve self-respect, self-responsibility and ambition. Thats why I make my own money and get pretty much anything I want

You do understand that to take advantage of the EIC, guess what the first two letters stand for, EARNED INCOME, that you have to have earned income. From a job.

SO how is it that people working low paying jobs have been deemed by you that they lack; self respect, ambition and personal responsiblilty.

Do you even know any people that earn so little from working full time that they qualify for the credit? If so (which I doubt) make sure that you tell them what you think or their efforts to support themselves and their families. They will really appreciate your concern.

I know a Navy Vet that lives in one of my houses. Cook in the Navy, cook in civilian life. Works 6 days a week for 9.50 an hour. His wife works full time in a deli making 8 bucks an hour. They don't ask for shit but they do take advantage of the tax law written for their benefit.

Why you not like ex military who didn't get an education so he could make 100k a year. He likes what he does. He's good at it. But the resturant business just doesn't pay so well for line cooks.

What you want him to do? He's about 55 yo now. Just another "dead beat" to you eh?

Settle for a low-paying job, get little pay and receive handouts because they were too lazy do anything else. Maybe your friend needs to change something. I wouldnt be satisfied with 9.50 an hour and receiving benefits. But that is just me

You must have gotten spittle all over your keyboard on that one.

But weird that you want to "eat my ass". I don't swing that way dude. But you can kiss my ass if that would make you feel better.

All you do is spout your right wing hater points. Come back with an original thought. If you ever have one.

But I will ask you again nicely. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THE EIC WAS PUT IN THE TAX LAW AND HOW TO GET IT OUT OF THE TAX LAW? And here's a hint. It was't poor people that put it in nor will it be poor people that take it out. And that's all the clue's I will give you.

Right wing hater points? Sorry if I actually believe in something. Look for my new thread in the bull ring call outs, pussy

What the fuk is wrong with you dude? Are you not smart enough to answer a simple question?

And what is it you want with your bull ring call outs. WTF is that? And are you trying to be a badass on a message board? Give it a fuking break. YOU ain't no bad ass and you sure as fuk are not going to do anything to me. But make a threat against me. I've been wanting to talk to a moderator.

Right wing hater points? Sorry if I actually believe in something. Look for my new thread in the bull ring call outs, pussy

What the fuk is wrong with you dude? Are you not smart enough to answer a simple question?

And what is it you want with your bull ring call outs. WTF is that? And are you trying to be a badass on a message board? Give it a fuking break. YOU ain't no bad ass and you sure as fuk are not going to do anything to me. But make a threat against me. I've been wanting to talk to a moderator.

I am trying to bring our issue to a one-on-one discussion. And I am sure you have been wanting to. Your liberalness is GLOWING

You have no idea what the guys situation is. You're just running your mouth. How do you know he's good enough to take the Chefs job? How do you know the Chef is moving on? How do you know he even wants the added responsibility of being Chef?

And the "conversation" wasn't about this mans "upward mobility" was it? It was about whether he should be considered a "dead beat" because his wages from his job are low enough to get the EIC. A job he works everyday, for years. At the same resturant.

With your supposed idea, then everybody would be Chiefs and no Indians. I hate to tell you, it don't work that way.

Why should I be responsible for someone else's life decisions? His career is his choice, he could have chosen to educate himself, have a different career. His career choice should not be someone else's burden. No one is saying he's a dead beat, you're the one insinuating that. There's work hard, and then there's work smart. If someone chooses works hard at a low paying job, that's their right, but they shouldn't expect their fellow man to pay for that chioce that they freely made.

We all have known about income taxes for years, or should have. Both parties are money hungry, both sides raise taxes and spend more than is received. Nieither of the two big parties is better than the other in this regard.
That being said, instead of complaining about paying more taxes it would be more to one's benefit to plan ahead.
two words;

declarable income

if you're getting a return then you're figuring your taxes wrong.

It's funny how the government has duped people into thinking that giving it an interest free loan is a good thing.

I disagree and if I had done what you are saying I would likely Owe right now.

The Expirement of putting each Weeks amount into an Account to Earn Interest has been done...

It's nada...

I'll take a pile at the end of the year.

My Hours are too Crazy to play that numbers game and I ain't doin' it... Not to mention the money gets spent.

Ours pays off debt every year or does something to one of the Houses.

Since we are not going to Agree on this, my Concern is that people like Teachers, Arguably Obama Voters, are getting the Shaft on Taxes this year...

And in a number of other ways.

:)

peace...

Taxes worked out well for me this year. :tongue:

I am trying to bring our issue to a one-on-one discussion. And I am sure you have been wanting to. Your liberalness is GLOWING

Why would I want to continue talking to a you? LMAO. Nah I think I have wasted enough time on here today. But don't forget to find a hard working poor person and tell them how much better a person you are than they are. Of course they are out working a job and you are fuking around on a message board all day. Who's contributing what?

You see the founders set up Taxes in this country to run the place.

they included in that constitution a method in which we could improve this country and aid the people.

If you dont like the founders system and think it theft then you should not be an American

Once again what you are saying has absolutely nothing to do with overpaying your income tax and then having the government give you a refund.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Can you think of someone-else who should be paying your share o' Lil' Dumbya's credit-card balance??

bush_republicard.jpg

You HAD heard that his tax-cuts were temporary, right??

You must have generated a little interest on that loan.

As convenient as it's been, for everyone, we can't keep kickin' that national-debt down-the-road.

Living WAGE! $11. Eat it, dupes. Coming when we recover from your latest rip-off meltdown. Stop fighting for your freedom to get absolutey screwed by the greedy idiot rich. See sig pp1. Reaganism has destroyed the non rich and the country, destroying DEMAND. STUPID.

Why should I be responsible for someone else's life decisions? His career is his choice, he could have chosen to educate himself, have a different career. His career choice should not be someone else's burden. No one is saying he's a dead beat, you're the one insinuating that. There's work hard, and then there's work smart. If someone chooses works hard at a low paying job, that's their right, but they shouldn't expect their fellow man to pay for that chioce that they freely made.

How in the hell do you figure that YOU are responsible for this guys decisions? Because the EIC was put into our tax law and he takes advantage of it, you somehow construe that you have taken responsibility for him? Get your Congressperson to fight to take that provision out of the tax law.

I am going to take advantage of every tax benefit that I can. And I assure you that you are not responsible for me and mine.

Weird logic you got.

Hey but here's a good question. Which types of jobs do you think are more plentiful out in the job market. Jobs paying 20+ bucks an hour or jobs paying 10 bucks an hour or so.
You ever look at the job posting on Craigs List? If so, what do you think average wages offered for non college workers amounts to.

if you're getting a return then you're figuring your taxes wrong.

It's funny how the government has duped people into thinking that giving it an interest free loan is a good thing.

This is correct. If your tax preparer does not make changes so that you do not get a refund, you need to get a new tax preparer. When the govt starts paying us interest on the money we allow them to use, then it MIGHT make sense to let them use it.

As for the OP this phrase says it all.

... I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this...

He doesn't know the cause but he's blaming Obama anyway.

As Mr. Shaman says, we all knew this was coming and we really do have to pay off the*
Shrub's mess.

Why would I want to continue talking to a you? LMAO. Nah I think I have wasted enough time on here today. But don't forget to find a hard working poor person and tell them how much better a person you are than they are. Of course they are out working a job and you are fuking around on a message board all day. Who's contributing what?

Says the person that is writing me back LOL
Kinda figured my request would get denied. In my call-out I said name a time, but your hands must be trembling too much to click on what I said. Kinda figured, so I am not dissapointed :eusa_whistle:

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.

So you don't understand taxes either?

How is letting the government use your money interest free helping anyone?

.....And, how were BU$HCO's TEMPORARY tax-cuts any less than a loan to taxpayers???

:eusa_eh:

Says the person that is writing me back LOL
Kinda figured my request would get denied. In my call-out I said name a time, but your hands must be trembling too much to click on what I said. Kinda figured, so I am not dissapointed :eusa_whistle:

Damn I was having so much fun. I take it you want to go someplace more private so you can eat my ass again? I told you dude. I don't swing that way. But you can go fuk yourself. If you want.

Hands trembling becaue some fuking mental midget thinks he is the bad ass of a message board. Funny shit you write.

[/B]

You have no idea what the guys situation is. You're just running your mouth. How do you know he's good enough to take the Chefs job? How do you know the Chef is moving on? How do you know he even wants the added responsibility of being Chef?

And the "conversation" wasn't about this mans "upward mobility" was it? It was about whether he should be considered a "dead beat" because his wages from his job are low enough to get the EIC. A job he works everyday, for years. At the same resturant.

With your supposed idea, then everybody would be Chiefs and no Indians. I hate to tell you, it don't work that way.

If the guy just decides he doesnt want the extra responsibility why should he deserve more money?
And if he's not good enough to be a chef he should do something about it.
You're putting zero blame on the very person who is responsible for his life situation.

And I hate to tell this....but whether you're a chief or an indian is entirely up to you.
If your "vet" is disabled I could see it. But you didnt specify.

Forum List

Back