So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

That's the only question that really matters, not how much of a refund he got. To be fair to mal, though, I doubt he's bright enough to figure it out.

... 2008 is very Analagous to 2012 for my household in Income and I got 6K more in 2008 than 2012.

:)

peace...

How many little mal's running around in 2012 compared to 2008?

Same... Son was Born in 2008. :thup:

I'll have an extra next year.

I called my Tax Person and they are going back over my Return with a Superior.

2008 and 2012 are too close for there to be a 6K difference, I don't care what happened with the Tax Law.

peace...

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

Your tax lady drinks the Tea? :eek:

The EITC is a conservative GOP things. Look it up

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

30 more? You're working again?:eek:

So your Wifey is on the public payroll? Or worse, an academic?

you still have that terrible web site?

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

My site is up but I have not updated it in over a year... :thup:

peace...

It's not going to get Paid off with the extra money they took from me either...

That's the best part. :thup:

peace...

How much was you increase in % for Fed taxes did you pay compared to last year?

I have no idea... I was pretty lit by the time it was done... I take a roadie along when I get my taxes done. :thup:

.....And, getting "lit", on the road, is some kind o' problem, huh??????

red_neck_car.jpg

318.gif
321.gif
300.gif
305.gif
301.gif

Your wife is a teacher? So she doesn't work for like 4 months out of the year? You know, in some states, Republicans have really gone after teacher's benefits. Could that be the problem? Just asking.

No... State was nearly unchanged...

The Hit was on the Federal and her Student Loan Right off was cut by 2/3 on the Federal Level.

While that happened Illegals who don't pay Taxes are geting upwards of $10,000 in the EITC out of my pocket.

Fuck anyone who Supports what's going on.

peace...

I think she should try to write off her loan interest....not right it off.

You are not being truthful are you? Why make shit up?

I was wondering the same thing.

My site is up but I have not updated it in over a year... :thup:

peace...
:clap2:

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

I think your tax lady maybe exaggerating just a bit. You have to work and earn money to get the EITC.

What Is the Earned Income Credit?

I think your tax lady maybe exaggerating just a bit. You have to work and earn money to get the EITC.

My Niece didn't. :thup:

And then Welfare put a stop payment on it and collected it for money owed to them.

True Story.

peace...

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

peace...
That attitude worked out so badly for Willard, and wonderfully for Democrats in the last election.

Last edited:

My Niece didn't. :thup:

And then Welfare put a stop payment on it and collected it for money owed to them.

True Story.

peace...

That is not suppose to be how it works. But with all things government I am sure it is a screwed up mess with only the honest ones obeying the law. I don't mean to say your niece is dishonest she probably doesn't know the law.

Last edited:
my taxes...

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

peace...

Couple of things:

1. Why don't you have health insurance? Were you planning on making other people pay for your hospital bill if you get really ill or injured?

2. You can blame Congress for the Student Loan thing.
And wasn't it Mitt Romney and the Republicans that were the strong proponents of doing away with deductions? Yep, it sure was.
Feel free to place blame where it belongs.

:rolleyes:

You cannot get an earned income tax credit if you don't earn income and file a return showing your earned income.

mal is lying. The sun rises in the east.

Hey Mal. You might want to make Google your friend. A quick search will show you how fuking wrong you are about what who and how the EIC applies. If your niece got it, she met guidelines to do so.

You all are pissed at the wrong people. Poor people did not write the fuking tax code. Why is that so hard to understand.

You want your niece to do without the things the EITC let her buy. Great. But she didn't make it possible for her to get that money. All she did was file her taxes like she is supposed to. And it sounds like their was some welfare fraud or something and she got caught and had to pay your state back. The way it is supposed to work. People who commit fraud getting caught and paying the money back.

Take it up with your COngresspeople. They are the ones that write the tax policy.

You are blaming people for taking advantage of what the COngress is giving away. But you aren't bitching about ultra rich people and their tax loopholes. Or middle class people like me writing off interest on mortgages. I didn't ask for any of my write offs either. But I sure as hell am gonna take advantage of them. And by the time I (actually my wonderful wife and Tax Cut software) get done pencil whipping our rental income and W2 income and Sch C Self Employment Income, I can almost guarantee that the value of those tax write offs will be more than the biggest EITC that is available.

You want to tell me I shouldn't take those write offs? I didn't think so. I would be stupid not to take advantage of what is given me in the tax code. Just like a poor person does.

Now if you want to pay more income tax then you have to, then go ahead. Leave those write off and deductions alone.
But you might want to talk to a new accountant.

my taxes...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

peace...

Couple of things:

1. Why don't you have health insurance? Were you planning on making other people pay for your hospital bill if you get really ill or injured?

2. You can blame Congress for the Student Loan thing.
And wasn't it Mitt Romney and the Republicans that were the strong proponents of doing away with deductions? Yep, it sure was.
Feel free to place blame where it belongs.

When did I say either my or I didn't have Health Insurance?...

Don't make Assumptions. :thup:

peace...

Mal, you know damn well, if you dont have a link, you are lying!
It is like people just don't believe fucked up shit happens.
Like my thread about my friend getting robbed; "you lying, Where is your link etc
OMFG
I mean, you may be lying, but I dont see why you would just make up this big ass story on post it

Mal, you know damn well, if you dont have a link, you are lying!
It is like people just don't believe fucked up shit happens.
Like my thread about my friend getting robbed; "you lying, Where is your link etc
OMFG
I mean, you may be lying, but I dont see why you would just make up this big ass story on post it

I'm not Lying about anything...

Nor do I care if they Believe I am... :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back