So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The vast majority of us Americans do like it.

You are welcome to leave.

The Tax Paying DemocRATS are likely to be a LOT Less Motivated next year @ Election Time once they feel this this year and what's coming next at Tax Time...

Ignorant and Dependent People put Barry in Office Twice.

The Ignorant are about to get Informed.

Don't consider yourself ignorant...for not remembering the past...if you're too-young to remember it.

Another Record Budget $urplu$

September 27, 2000

"This is part of our fiscal discipline to reduce the debt with the federal surplus," said one White House official who asked not to be identified. Reducing the debt, the official said, has "real effects for real Americans." It means lower interest rates for mortgages, car loans and college loans, and leads to an increase in investment and more jobs."It is the third year in a row the federal government has taken in more than it spent, and has paid down the debt. The last time the U.S. government had a third consecutive years of national debt reduction was 1949, said the official.The federal budget surplus for fiscal year 1999 was 122.7 billion, and 69.2 billion for fiscal year 1998. Those back-to-back surpluses, the first since 1957, allowed the Treasury to pay down $138 billion in national debt."

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The Tax Paying DemocRATS are likely to be a LOT Less Motivated next year @ Election Time once they feel this this year and what's coming next at Tax Time...

Don't consider yourself ignorant...for not remembering the past...if you're too-young to remember it.

September 27, 2000

"This is part of our fiscal discipline to reduce the debt with the federal surplus," said one White House official who asked not to be identified. Reducing the debt, the official said, has "real effects for real Americans." It means lower interest rates for mortgages, car loans and college loans, and leads to an increase in investment and more jobs."It is the third year in a row the federal government has taken in more than it spent, and has paid down the debt. The last time the U.S. government had a third consecutive years of national debt reduction was 1949, said the official.The federal budget surplus for fiscal year 1999 was 122.7 billion, and 69.2 billion for fiscal year 1998. Those back-to-back surpluses, the first since 1957, allowed the Treasury to pay down $138 billion in national debt."

I'm 41 Dicklicker... :thup:

The 10 year Expansion that Clinton Claims start in March of 1991... 2 years before he took the Oath and 3 years before his first Budget.

In 1994 the Republicans Routed the House and Senate.

Welfare was Reformed and a lot of other things including an Economic Boom that Clinton nor any other Politician Created.

40 Days after Clinton Left Office America was in a Recession... During his Final Budgetary Year.

He Inherited the Expansion and Left a Recession.

Learn History you Fool. :thup:

:)

peace...

I disagree and if I had done what you are saying I would likely Owe right now.

The Expirement of putting each Weeks amount into an Account to Earn Interest has been done...

It's nada...

I'll take a pile at the end of the year.

My Hours are too Crazy to play that numbers game and I ain't doin' it... Not to mention the money gets spent.

Ours pays off debt every year or does something to one of the Houses.

Since we are not going to Agree on this, my Concern is that people like Teachers, Arguably Obama Voters, are getting the Shaft on Taxes this year...

And in a number of other ways.

peace...

You're thinking short term. Interest is only worth anything over time with compounding.

And you owe taxes anyway so why let the government take a few grand out of your pocket only to give it back later?

I'm not Debating this Issue... Had it with so many people I don't Care to...

This Thread is about why Taxes have Increased for 2012 either in the form actualy Increase or Deductions going away like for my Wife's Loans for being a Public Servant.

peace...

You sound like you could use some Happy News.....the kind ol' ReRon Reagan said we needed!!!

Granted, It's an ol' Heritage Foundation sales-pitch, but....you know.....​

Sounds like you can't explain why Educators Deductions for Student Loans were cut by 2/3...

Or why ObamaCare is going to start Fining people next year $1200 for not having Health Insurance and almost $2500 the following year...

At Tax Time.

It's amazing what the Left will Exuse and Deflect for.

peace...

You know what dude. Put your tax returns on the site and I will go through them for you. Then send you a bill. But without the info, you can claim whatever you want to claim.

But as I don't have the type of student loan you evidentally do, I would think that as a part of the deficit reduction package insisted on by the Rethugs, that you lost some of the deduction you used to have. But that is a guess.

Do you want to reduce federal spending and the deficit or not?

One thing I do know. If I had a 30k increase in income, I sure as hell wouldn't be bitching about having to pay the taxes on that amount.

Hey, just give up the increase in income, then you can go back to the bigger refund.

2k for you or 20k for you. See if you can figure out which one is better for you.

Liberals are so Bitter and Jealous and Hateful... :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

peace...

Not to be picky, but the tax code is written and passed by Congress. All the president can do is sign it, veto it or just let it sit until it becomes law by default. He can't create it.

Says the person that is writing me back LOL
Kinda figured my request would get denied. In my call-out I said name a time, but your hands must be trembling too much to click on what I said. Kinda figured, so I am not dissapointed :eusa_whistle:

Damn I was having so much fun. I take it you want to go someplace more private so you can eat my ass again? I told you dude. I don't swing that way. But you can go fuk yourself. If you want.

Hands trembling becaue some fuking mental midget thinks he is the bad ass of a message board. Funny shit you write.

I didn't say I was a badass. I just want to debate you about this. But your fear is noted. You keep insulting me with some kind of BS you invented, IDK. If I am such a mental midget, you would hand my ass to me, right?

Obama won't stop playing Santa Claus until he's emptied Mitt Romney's and the Koch Brothers bank accounts and when he gets done with the big boys accounts he'll turn to yours, intent on draining it as dry as he did the Koch boys.
Gee.....how could we possibly survive....without all o' you "conservative"-psychics keeping us so well-informed about our Future??!!!!

*​

Deficit Reduction: A Lesson On Tax Policy

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating."
— Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit."

— Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

I take it you are against ambition and hard work? He should be punished for contributing to society? Why don't some of that 47% pay anything in?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....'cause they're unemployed?

277.gif

Gimme a "DUH"!!!

You dont like it.

Would you care to share with the world what exactly you ever contributed to help the poor and less fortunate, which was given, voluntarily by you, rather confiscated from you in form of taxes? Or how much time you volunteered to help the poor and less fortunate?

Would you tell the world in detail, how much you, personally care for your fellow citizens?

Be careful what you peck out on your Mom's computer in her basement.

TRUTH MATTERS, you know!

REAL help for people is teaching them to fish. REAL help for people is giving them a hand not a hand out. REAL help for people is teaching them self-sufficiency.

wow......lemme write those down!

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxoMqs7iGqk]Shining bar scene: Words of wisdom Lloyd - YouTube[/ame]​

Under Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation, the United States federal government did not have the power to tax. All such power lay with the states. The United States Constitution, adopted in 1787, authorized the federal government to lay and collect taxes, but required that some types of tax revenues be given to the states in proportion to population. Tariffs were the principal federal tax through the 1800s.

Taxation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, maybe if we went back to the Tariff system we'd have a real government and not a nanny bleeding workers and businesses to death so Nancy Pelosi's relatives can skim off a few billion here, and a few billion there to prop up their saggy, baggy, bankrupt businesses.

Yep. Let's, let's send income taxes back to Hades, where they belong. Let's go back to tariffs and force the greedy bums in Congress to keep their cotton pickin' mitts off the Treasury with their lust for wealth at YOUR expense.

That's solve the whole issue of the gimmie-gimmies in Congress. Then they'd have to pacify themselves on doing what government should do--leave the people alone and let them find creative ways to make money--their own inventions, their own new ideas, their own money.

Put the Libertarians in charge for 8 years. It's their turn anyway.

/lectio divinia

Against ambition and hard work? What a weird fuking thing to say. And get off the 47%.
They didn't write the tax laws. They do not have "lobbyists" working for them.

You got a bitch about how the tax laws were written? I do to. Take it up with your COngressperson. Congress is who writes the tax laws for the country. Did you know that?

Poor people are no differennt than the guy who started this thread. You have tax law and you follow tax law. What is the big deal. You don't want poor people to get the EIC, then get the fuking COngress to eliminate it.

But picking on poor people, like they went to Congress and demanded that Congress give them the EIC, makes you look stupid.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. I was referring to the "poor" that keep it the same. Have no intention of changing it. "WEll I have been on it all my life. Now that I am considered an adult, I should get it too right?" That is the mentality of this shit. Giving people handouts does not help them. It eliminates ambition

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

....Especially when you have retired 1%ers/high-roller$.....who are pulling-down PLENTY, from investments.....but, are still grabbing every penny of S.S. they can get their claws into!!!!

fat-pig.jpeg

Last edited:
Would you care to share with the world what exactly you ever contributed to help the poor and less fortunate, which was given, voluntarily by you, rather confiscated from you in form of taxes? Or how much time you volunteered to help the poor and less fortunate?

Would you tell the world in detail, how much you, personally care for your fellow citizens?

Be careful what you peck out on your Mom's computer in her basement.

TRUTH MATTERS, you know!

REAL help for people is teaching them to fish. REAL help for people is giving them a hand not a hand out. REAL help for people is teaching them self-sufficiency.

Have you ever seen an inner city rent-provided freeloader work for anything?

Yeah....you really sound like someone who spends a lotta time around inner city rent-provided freeloaders.

handjob.gif

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. I was referring to the "poor" that keep it the same. Have no intention of changing it. "WEll I have been on it all my life. Now that I am considered an adult, I should get it too right?" That is the mentality of this shit. Giving people handouts does not help them. It eliminates ambition

Let me explain this once again. The poor people of the country DID NOT write the tax law that they benefit from. They are not like the ultra rich that can afford lobbyists to get the tax law that they want.

If you want to change tax and welfare for poor people, get the fuking COgress to do it.

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

Do rich people and middle class people take advantage of every tax loophole available?
Why are you not complaining about them?

I do, that is why I want the loopholes to close. They didnt write it? No shit! They do not have the ambition to do anything with theirselves, much less in a position of power. MY POINT IS they will never change, obviously.

Ah, yes.....never......always.....those magical "absolutes" that help any-and-all "conservatives" to avoid doing any actual thinking.​

handjob.gif

my taxes...

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

peace...

Your wife is a teacher? So she doesn't work for like 4 months out of the year? You know, in some states, Republicans have really gone after teacher's benefits. Could that be the problem? Just asking.

Under Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation, the United States federal government did not have the power to tax. All such power lay with the states. The United States Constitution, adopted in 1787, authorized the federal government to lay and collect taxes, but required that some types of tax revenues be given to the states in proportion to population. Tariffs were the principal federal tax through the 1800s.

Well, maybe if we went back to the Tariff system we'd have a real government and not a nanny bleeding workers and businesses to death so Nancy Pelosi's relatives can skim off a few billion here, and a few billion there to prop up their saggy, baggy, bankrupt businesses.

Yep. Let's, let's send income taxes back to Hades, where they belong. Let's go back to tariffs and force the greedy bums in Congress to keep their cotton pickin' mitts off the Treasury with their lust for wealth at YOUR expense.

That's solve the whole issue of the gimmie-gimmies in Congress. Then they'd have to pacify themselves on doing what government should do--leave the people alone and let them find creative ways to make money--their own inventions, their own new ideas, their own money.

/lectio divinia

This country never saw the crap you claim would happen to the economy when the top teir tax rates were at 90%.

You have never predicted correctly the outcome of policy.

Your opinion is flawed and worthless

/lectio divinia

If you wanted to bankrupt the entire nation in a matter of months, that would be a good way to go about it.

You must have gotten spittle all over your keyboard on that one.

But weird that you want to "eat my ass". I don't swing that way dude. But you can kiss my ass if that would make you feel better.

All you do is spout your right wing hater points. Come back with an original thought. If you ever have one.

But I will ask you again nicely. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THE EIC WAS PUT IN THE TAX LAW AND HOW TO GET IT OUT OF THE TAX LAW? And here's a hint. It was't poor people that put it in nor will it be poor people that take it out. And that's all the clue's I will give you.

Right wing hater points? Sorry if I actually believe in something.
That's all you White-Wingers (and, your Jesus-freak brethren) have....your beliefs....'cause, any actual KNOWLEDGE requires much-more effort than you're willing to spend.

handjob.gif

my taxes...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

peace...

Your wife is a teacher? So she doesn't work for like 4 months out of the year? You know, in some states, Republicans have really gone after teacher's benefits. Could that be the problem? Just asking.

No... State was nearly unchanged...

The Hit was on the Federal and her Student Loan Right off was cut by 2/3 on the Federal Level.

While that happened Illegals who don't pay Taxes are geting upwards of $10,000 in the EITC out of my pocket.

Fuck anyone who Supports what's going on.

peace...

HEY SHAMAN YOU DICKLICKER!...

September 27, 2000

I'm 41 Dicklicker... :thup:

The 10 year Expansion that Clinton Claims start in March of 1991... 2 years before he took the Oath and 3 years before his first Budget.

In 1994 the Republicans Routed the House and Senate.

Welfare was Reformed and a lot of other things including an Economic Boom that Clinton nor any other Politician Created.

40 Days after Clinton Left Office America was in a Recession... During his Final Budgetary Year.

He Inherited the Expansion and Left a Recession.

Learn History you Fool. :thup:

peace...

You FORGOT to read that ^^^^^^... Or did you?... :dunno:

peace...

Forum List

Back