So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

Sounds like you can't explain why Educators Deductions for Student Loans were cut by 2/3...

Or why ObamaCare is going to start Fining people next year $1200 for not having Health Insurance and almost $2500 the following year...

At Tax Time.

It's amazing what the Left will Exuse and Deflect for.

:)

peace...

You know what dude. Put your tax returns on the site and I will go through them for you. Then send you a bill. But without the info, you can claim whatever you want to claim.

But as I don't have the type of student loan you evidentally do, I would think that as a part of the deficit reduction package insisted on by the Rethugs, that you lost some of the deduction you used to have. But that is a guess.

Do you want to reduce federal spending and the deficit or not?

One thing I do know. If I had a 30k increase in income, I sure as hell wouldn't be bitching about having to pay the taxes on that amount.

Hey, just give up the increase in income, then you can go back to the bigger refund.

2k for you or 20k for you. See if you can figure out which one is better for you.

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.

People who genuinely wish to help others, do on their own accord, guided by their conscience. Those whose only contribution to help the poor and unfortunate have to have their meager few bucks to help the poor by government decree.

I devoted two weeks of my vacation time, before I retired, to projects with Habitat for Humanity, Appalachian Service Project and I can say that among the people I met on those projects, I only met one lady who was a Gore supporter and was heart broken seeing her hero go down in flames. In other words, when it came to ACTION rather than empty words, Democrats were conspicuous with their absence, at least in my anecdotal experience.

People who have their income confiscated by governmental fiat have less to give to charity.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

Sounds like you can't explain why Educators Deductions for Student Loans were cut by 2/3...

Or why ObamaCare is going to start Fining people next year $1200 for not having Health Insurance and almost $2500 the following year...

At Tax Time.

It's amazing what the Left will Exuse and Deflect for.

peace...

You know what dude. Put your tax returns on the site and I will go through them for you. Then send you a bill. But without the info, you can claim whatever you want to claim.

But as I don't have the type of student loan you evidentally do, I would think that as a part of the deficit reduction package insisted on by the Rethugs, that you lost some of the deduction you used to have. But that is a guess.

Do you want to reduce federal spending and the deficit or not?

One thing I do know. If I had a 30k increase in income, I sure as hell wouldn't be bitching about having to pay the taxes on that amount.

Hey, just give up the increase in income, then you can go back to the bigger refund.

2k for you or 20k for you. See if you can figure out which one is better for you.

Liberals are so Bitter and Jealous and Hateful... :rofl:

peace...

I Love how Bitter Liberals just assume that someone making more money was some kind of Gift...

Awesome...

It's why our Country is Doomed to Fail if we continue down this Path.

peace...

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

peace...

LOOK, if you want Obama to be bombing people with predator missles or maintaining people in indefinite detention that cost money, lots of money. And when he kills Americans that reduces the possible tax base. Come on, don't bitch about Obama helping people.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
my taxes...

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

peace...

LOOK, if you want Obama to be bombing people with predator missles or maintaining people in indefinite detention that cost money, lots of money. And when he kills Americans that reduces the possible tax base. Come on, don't bitch about Obama helping people.

+1

peace...

Under Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation, the United States federal government did not have the power to tax. All such power lay with the states. The United States Constitution, adopted in 1787, authorized the federal government to lay and collect taxes, but required that some types of tax revenues be given to the states in proportion to population. Tariffs were the principal federal tax through the 1800s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_United_States#History

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The vast majority of us Americans do like it.

You are welcome to leave.

Would you care to share with the world what exactly you ever contributed to help the poor and less fortunate, which was given, voluntarily by you, rather confiscated from you in form of taxes? Or how much time you volunteered to help the poor and less fortunate?

Would you tell the world in detail, how much you, personally care for your fellow citizens?

Be careful what you peck out on your Mom's computer in her basement.

TRUTH MATTERS, you know!

my taxes...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

peace...

The woes of the 1%. I have zero sympathy. Your ass made 30K more than last year and you're complaining???????? Such a false sense of entitlement. You and your wife are what's wrong with this country.

You see the founders set up Taxes in this country to run the place.

they included in that constitution a method in which we could improve this country and aid the people.

If you dont like the founders system and think it theft then you should not be an American

Why should this country change hundereds of years of tradition that gets revoted for all the time by the majority to quell your insane hate of our system?

It makes more sense that you leave the country than to change EVERYTHING the founders designed to please the minority of voters

Why should this country change hundereds of years of tradition that gets revoted for all the time by the majority to quell your insane hate of our system?

It makes more sense that you leave the country than to changed EVERYTHING the founders designed to please the minority of voters

I am asking you this, knowing fully well that it is in vain:

Please repeat that in ENGLISH????

if you dont understand the founders intentions and or hate them you should not stay in the country

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

Its how we roll.

You roll like a square tire.. anyways
It is BS. The less fortunate? I am glad my taxes go to Vets, disabled etc
It is the 2nd and third generations that sre still on it that ticks my ass. It is the lazy good for nothing tit suckers that ticks my ass. It is when my money is going to getting fucked up and some slutty bitch with 10 kids from 10 different guys that do not pay shit because they are P'sOS. You know, when the women fucks for that welfare and HUGE income tax when the slut didnt even pay shit in. Prostitution if you will

Obama won't stop playing Santa Claus until he's emptied Mitt Romney's and the Koch Brothers bank accounts and when he gets done with the big boys accounts he'll turn to yours, intent on draining it as dry as he did the Koch boys.

Yasee when Barry made his first speech he noted a minute or two into his talk, as he stopped to catch his breath, that all his listeners were all paused, glassy eyed gazes, open, droopy mouthed and he realized at that moment he had them all eating out of his hand. And he decided to milk that gift for all its worth, emptying your pockets to bribe someone else to keep him in power for as long as possible.

Ie..Barry Obama at Loyola University, 1998 "Those people on welfare and other forms of Government largesse, along with the working poor, constitute a critical mass that if MANIPULATED properly could lead to the installation of a Liberal in office and maintain him there for a considerable time." Lovely word, that word ,'manipulated'. Now "Slick Willie" was in office at that time, so one has to wonder what and who Obama was thinkin' of as Liberal, because if there was anyone we coulda thought of as Liberal then, it was "Slick Willie", an it just wasn't the copious semen trails he left behind that made "Slick" a Liberal. Twas policy too.
Now Barry knows the only thing between him and his goal of "Maintaining (himself) there for considerable time" is that pesky Second Amendment. Because as long as the folks have a gun or two in their possession in the house, there's always the chance he could end up like in that final photo of that lovely couple, Clara and Benito, if he steps too far outta line. Without the Second Amendment, he can just have his way wich youse and your bank accounts, see, because its really his to begin with anyway. He's already told you, "You didn't build that!", so if he takes a little, or a lot, of what they allowed you to have out of the Government's generosity, back for him to use, say, like trolling for new welfare dependent immigrants to bring here, like DHS is already doing now to increase the number of Democratic voters, you can't complain. And with the Second gone, he knows for sure, you won't be able to.

Last edited:

I take it you are against ambition and hard work? He should be punished for contributing to society? Why don't some of that 47% pay anything in? I mean, they do not contribute to society. They do not do shit but sit on there ass. And I am not talking about disabled vets etc. So dont give me that BS

Its how we roll.

You roll like a square tire.. anyways
It is BS. The less fortunate? I am glad my taxes go to Vets, disabled etc
It is the 2nd and third generations that sre still on it that ticks my ass. It is the lazy good for nothing tit suckers that ticks my ass. It is when my money is going to getting fucked up and some slutty bitch with 10 kids from 10 different guys that do not pay shit because they are P'sOS. You know, when the women fucks for that welfare and HUGE income tax when the slut didnt even pay shit in. Prostitution if you will[/QUOTE]

WOW dude. I know that one is to many. But how many 2nd and 3rd generation welfare recipients do you think are out there? What state do you live in that allows lifetime welfare benefits? I live in Ohio, and we do not allow lifetime welfare.

Maybe you need to work to change your states welfare laws.

Under Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation, the United States federal government did not have the power to tax. All such power lay with the states. The United States Constitution, adopted in 1787, authorized the federal government to lay and collect taxes, but required that some types of tax revenues be given to the states in proportion to population. Tariffs were the principal federal tax through the 1800s.

Taxation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you hate the founders ideas maybe you shouldnt be an American.

You can move to a country that doesnt collect taxes .........if you can find one

Face it guys all the crap you spew on gun laws, rights to choose, taxes, helping your fellow Americans has long been tradition in this country.

Its been decided by our scotus over and over the way it is now.

Pretending its not already decided by our system is just silly.

why do you lie to yourselves and expect people to joim you in lying to themselves too?

Forum List

Back