So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

I take it you are against ambition and hard work? He should be punished for contributing to society? Why don't some of that 47% pay anything in? I mean, they do not contribute to society. They do not do shit but sit on there ass. And I am not talking about disabled vets etc. So dont give me that BS

Against ambition and hard work? What a weird fuking thing to say. And get off the 47%.
They didn't write the tax laws. They do not have "lobbyists" working for them.

You got a bitch about how the tax laws were written? I do to. Take it up with your COngressperson. Congress is who writes the tax laws for the country. Did you know that?

Poor people are no differennt than the guy who started this thread. You have tax law and you follow tax law. What is the big deal. You don't want poor people to get the EIC, then get the fuking COngress to eliminate it.

But picking on poor people, like they went to Congress and demanded that Congress give them the EIC, makes you look stupid.

very true,

this country has already decied this stuff long ago.

They pretend like it some NEW attack on the constitution when its IN the constitution

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.

You roll like a square tire.. anyways
It is BS. The less fortunate? I am glad my taxes go to Vets, disabled etc
It is the 2nd and third generations that sre still on it that ticks my ass. It is the lazy good for nothing tit suckers that ticks my ass. It is when my money is going to getting fucked up and some slutty bitch with 10 kids from 10 different guys that do not pay shit because they are P'sOS. You know, when the women fucks for that welfare and HUGE income tax when the slut didnt even pay shit in. Prostitution if you will[/QUOTE]

WOW dude. I know that one is to many. But how many 2nd and 3rd generation welfare recipients do you think are out there? What state do you live in that allows lifetime welfare benefits? I live in Ohio, and we do not allow lifetime welfare.

Maybe you need to work to change your states welfare laws.

:blahblah:
That is all I hear

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The vast majority of us Americans do like it.

You are welcome to leave.

Would you care to share with the world what exactly you ever contributed to help the poor and less fortunate, which was given, voluntarily by you, rather confiscated from you in form of taxes? Or how much time you volunteered to help the poor and less fortunate?

Would you tell the world in detail, how much you, personally care for your fellow citizens?

Be careful what you peck out on your Mom's computer in her basement.

TRUTH MATTERS, you know!

REAL help for people is teaching them to fish. REAL help for people is giving them a hand not a hand out. REAL help for people is teaching them self-sufficiency.

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

I take it you are against ambition and hard work? He should be punished for contributing to society? Why don't some of that 47% pay anything in? I mean, they do not contribute to society. They do not do shit but sit on there ass. And I am not talking about disabled vets etc. So dont give me that BS

Against ambition and hard work? What a weird fuking thing to say. And get off the 47%.

You got a bitch about how the tax laws were written? I do to. Take it up with your COngressperson. Congress is who writes the tax laws for the country. Did you know that?

Poor people are no differennt than the guy who started this thread. You have tax law and you follow tax law. What is the big deal. You don't want poor people to get the EIC, then get the fuking COngress to eliminate it.

But picking on poor people, like they went to Congress and demanded that Congress give them the EIC, makes you look stupid.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. I was referring to the "poor" that keep it the same. Have no intention of changing it. "WEll I have been on it all my life. Now that I am considered an adult, I should get it too right?" That is the mentality of this shit. Giving people handouts does not help them. It eliminates ambition

very true,

this country has already decied this stuff long ago.

They pretend like it some NEW attack on the constitution when its IN the constitution

No, dumbass. It is getting worse! That is the problem! welfare eliminates ambition. Like Freewill said, help is NOT welfare. HELP is teaching themselves to be self-sufficient, knowledge etc not paying their way through their weak miserable lives

You roll like a square tire.. anyways
It is BS. The less fortunate? I am glad my taxes go to Vets, disabled etc
It is the 2nd and third generations that sre still on it that ticks my ass. It is the lazy good for nothing tit suckers that ticks my ass. It is when my money is going to getting fucked up and some slutty bitch with 10 kids from 10 different guys that do not pay shit because they are P'sOS. You know, when the women fucks for that welfare and HUGE income tax when the slut didnt even pay shit in. Prostitution if you will[/QUOTE]

WOW dude. I know that one is to many. But how many 2nd and 3rd generation welfare recipients do you think are out there? What state do you live in that allows lifetime welfare benefits? I live in Ohio, and we do not allow lifetime welfare.

Maybe you need to work to change your states welfare laws.

That is all I hear

In other words, you are just running stupid shit through your fingers and have no idea what the fuk you are talking about. But it "feels" good to you eh? Carry on inbred.

If we hadn't had Bush those 8 years, we wouldn't have to overcome that tax cut failure.

That is all I hear

In other words, you are just running stupid shit through your fingers and have no idea what the fuk you are talking about. But it "feels" good to you eh? Carry on inbred.

LOL
:cuckoo:
I could eat your ass up in just about anything you want to talk about. All you ever spite is hack/lazy/ridiculous talking points. Bull Ring, pussy?

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. I was referring to the "poor" that keep it the same. Have no intention of changing it. "WEll I have been on it all my life. Now that I am considered an adult, I should get it too right?" That is the mentality of this shit. Giving people handouts does not help them. It eliminates ambition

Let me explain this once again. The poor people of the country DID NOT write the tax law that they benefit from. They are not like the ultra rich that can afford lobbyists to get the tax law that they want.

If you want to change tax and welfare for poor people, get the fuking COgress to do it.

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

Do rich people and middle class people take advantage of every tax loophole available?
Why are you not complaining about them?

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.
if someone has something you want why not just take it from them ??what is the difference ?

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The vast majority of us Americans do like it.

You are welcome to leave.

Would you care to share with the world what exactly you ever contributed to help the poor and less fortunate, which was given, voluntarily by you, rather confiscated from you in form of taxes? Or how much time you volunteered to help the poor and less fortunate?

Would you tell the world in detail, how much you, personally care for your fellow citizens?

Be careful what you peck out on your Mom's computer in her basement.

TRUTH MATTERS, you know!

REAL help for people is teaching them to fish. REAL help for people is giving them a hand not a hand out. REAL help for people is teaching them self-sufficiency.

You are correct. In other posts I referred to my 12 year annual involvement with Habitat For Humanity, whose slogan is "A hand up, not a handout".

I was working along the future owners of the house, putting in their sweat equity. Have you ever seen an inner city rent-provided freeloader work for anything?

Let me explain this once again. The poor people of the country DID NOT write the tax law that they benefit from. They are not like the ultra rich that can afford lobbyists to get the tax law that they want.

If you want to change tax and welfare for poor people, get the fuking COgress to do it.

But to think that a poor person is not going to take advantage of every thing they can is stupid.

Do rich people and middle class people take advantage of every tax loophole available?

I do, that is why I want the loopholes to close. They didnt write it? No shit! They do not have the ambition to do anything with theirselves, much less in a position of power. MY POINT IS they will never change, obviously. I probably would take advantage of it too, then again, I ahve self-respect, self-responsibility and ambition. Thats why I make my own money and get pretty much anything I want

LOL
I could eat your ass up in just about anything you want to talk about. All you ever spite is hack/lazy/ridiculous talking points. Bull Ring, pussy?

You must have gotten spittle all over your keyboard on that one.

But weird that you want to "eat my ass". I don't swing that way dude. But you can kiss my ass if that would make you feel better.

All you do is spout your right wing hater points. Come back with an original thought. If you ever have one.

But I will ask you again nicely. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THE EIC WAS PUT IN THE TAX LAW AND HOW TO GET IT OUT OF THE TAX LAW? And here's a hint. It was't poor people that put it in nor will it be poor people that take it out. And that's all the clue's I will give you.

LOL

You must have gotten spittle all over your keyboard on that one.

But weird that you want to "eat my ass". I don't swing that way dude. But you can kiss my ass if that would make you feel better.

All you do is spout your right wing hater points. Come back with an original thought. If you ever have one.

But I will ask you again nicely. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THE EIC WAS PUT IN THE TAX LAW AND HOW TO GET IT OUT OF THE TAX LAW? And here's a hint. It was't poor people that put it in nor will it be poor people that take it out. And that's all the clue's I will give you.

Right wing hater points? Sorry if I actually believe in something. Look for my new thread in the bull ring call outs, pussy

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

The woes of the 1%. I have zero sympathy. Your ass made 30K more than last year and you're complaining???????? Such a false sense of entitlement. You and your wife are what's wrong with this country.

The 1% ? Not sure where that comes from.
But if you think this person is a member of the one percent I've got a brand new refrigerator box you can move into.

I do, that is why I want the loopholes to close. They didnt write it? No shit! They do not have the ambition to do anything with theirselves, much less in a position of power. MY POINT IS they will never change, obviously. I probably would take advantage of it too, then again, I ahve self-respect, self-responsibility and ambition. Thats why I make my own money and get pretty much anything I want

You do understand that to take advantage of the EIC, guess what the first two letters stand for, EARNED INCOME, that you have to have earned income. From a job.

SO how is it that people working low paying jobs have been deemed by you that they lack; self respect, ambition and personal responsiblilty.

Do you even know any people that earn so little from working full time that they qualify for the credit? If so (which I doubt) make sure that you tell them what you think or their efforts to support themselves and their families. They will really appreciate your concern.

I know a Navy Vet that lives in one of my houses. Cook in the Navy, cook in civilian life. Works 6 days a week for 9.50 an hour. His wife works full time in a deli making 8 bucks an hour. They don't ask for shit but they do take advantage of the tax law written for their benefit.

Why you not like ex military who didn't get an education so he could make 100k a year. He likes what he does. He's good at it. But the resturant business just doesn't pay so well for line cooks.

What you want him to do? He's about 55 yo now. Just another "dead beat" to you eh?

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

The woes of the 1%. I have zero sympathy. Your ass made 30K more than last year and you're complaining???????? Such a false sense of entitlement. You and your wife are what's wrong with this country.

Greed an envy on display.

Forum List

Back