So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

HEY SHAMAN YOU DICKLICKER!...

Don't consider yourself ignorant...for not remembering the past...if you're too-young to remember it.

I'm 41 Dicklicker... :thup:

The 10 year Expansion that Clinton Claims start in March of 1991... 2 years before he took the Oath and 3 years before his first Budget.

In 1994 the Republicans Routed the House and Senate.

Welfare was Reformed and a lot of other things including an Economic Boom that Clinton nor any other Politician Created.

40 Days after Clinton Left Office America was in a Recession... During his Final Budgetary Year.

He Inherited the Expansion and Left a Recession.

Learn History you Fool. :thup:

:)

peace...

You FORGOT to read that ^^^^^^... Or did you?... :dunno:

peace...

Damn rep system! Oh, and LOL!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Tax Paying DemocRATS are likely to be a LOT Less Motivated next year @ Election Time once they feel this this year and what's coming next at Tax Time...

Ignorant and Dependent People put Barry in Office Twice.

The Ignorant are about to get Informed.

Don't consider yourself ignorant...for not remembering the past...if you're too-young to remember it.

Another Record Budget $urplu$

September 27, 2000

"This is part of our fiscal discipline to reduce the debt with the federal surplus," said one White House official who asked not to be identified. Reducing the debt, the official said, has "real effects for real Americans." It means lower interest rates for mortgages, car loans and college loans, and leads to an increase in investment and more jobs."It is the third year in a row the federal government has taken in more than it spent, and has paid down the debt. The last time the U.S. government had a third consecutive years of national debt reduction was 1949, said the official.The federal budget surplus for fiscal year 1999 was 122.7 billion, and 69.2 billion for fiscal year 1998. Those back-to-back surpluses, the first since 1957, allowed the Treasury to pay down $138 billion in national debt."

40 Days after Clinton Left Office America was in a Recession...

You heard-about-that, did you, Skippy??

"The President keeps talking about the economy being 'bad.' Now, things don't seem bad, but let's just hold off on any new hires until we see how this pans out. And, let's hold off on all non-vital purchases, just for the time being."

And you can see right there how simply the words of President George W. Bush started slamming the breaks of the economy.

This, of course, all snowballed."

george-bush-looking-stupid.jpg

*​

November 26, 2001

Economists Call It Recession

"The world's largest economy sank into a recession in March, ending 10 years of growth that was the longest expansion on record in the United States, a group of economists that dates U.S. business cycles said Monday."

george-bush-sour.jpg

slap_3f.gif

mal-WHACKIN'

Last edited:
That $16 Trillion debt hanging over our heads is not going to get paid off by itself.

my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

peace...

Your wife is a teacher? So she doesn't work for like 4 months out of the year? You know, in some states, Republicans have really gone after teacher's benefits. Could that be the problem? Just asking.

No... State was nearly unchanged...

The Hit was on the Federal and her Student Loan Right off was cut by 2/3 on the Federal Level.

While that happened Illegals who don't pay Taxes are geting upwards of $10,000 in the EITC out of my pocket.

Fuck anyone who Supports what's going on.

peace...

I think she should try to write off her loan interest....not right it off.

You are not being truthful are you? Why make shit up?

Your wife is a teacher? So she doesn't work for like 4 months out of the year? You know, in some states, Republicans have really gone after teacher's benefits. Could that be the problem? Just asking.

No... State was nearly unchanged...

The Hit was on the Federal and her Student Loan Right off was cut by 2/3 on the Federal Level.

While that happened Illegals who don't pay Taxes are geting upwards of $10,000 in the EITC out of my pocket.

Fuck anyone who Supports what's going on.

peace...

I think she should try to write off her loan interest....not right it off.

You are not being truthful are you? Why make shit up?

Nice catch... :thup:

I am typing in 2 Forums and Facebook... My bad. :lol:

And the Write Off was cut by 2/3... Fact.

peace...

Under Article VIII of the Articles of Confederation, the United States federal government did not have the power to tax. All such power lay with the states. The United States Constitution, adopted in 1787, authorized the federal government to lay and collect taxes, but required that some types of tax revenues be given to the states in proportion to population. Tariffs were the principal federal tax through the 1800s.

Taxation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, maybe if we went back to the Tariff system we'd have a real government and not a nanny bleeding workers and businesses to death so Nancy Pelosi's relatives can skim off a few billion here, and a few billion there to prop up their saggy, baggy, bankrupt businesses.

Yep. Let's, let's send income taxes back to Hades, where they belong. Let's go back to tariffs and force the greedy bums in Congress to keep their cotton pickin' mitts off the Treasury with their lust for wealth at YOUR expense.

That's solve the whole issue of the gimmie-gimmies in Congress. Then they'd have to pacify themselves on doing what government should do--leave the people alone and let them find creative ways to make money--their own inventions, their own new ideas, their own money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5mRk5M5qT8]Dixie - Anthem of the Confederate States of America - YouTube[/ame]
0gHSDGsq1kmcXG86w2H3Jw2.jpg

You made more, so you pay more.

That's how it's always worked in America.

If you want to pay less, make less.

Defeating the Soviet Union, ousting Saddam Hussein and rebuilding Iraq, bailing out companies that are too big to fail.

That kind of shit doesn't come cheap, ya know.

Yeah, what a chuckle fest. poor mal. So stupid it must be painful.

And Skull was also correct, if you're getting a refund you're just hurting yourself.

That $16 Trillion debt hanging over our heads is not going to get paid off by itself.

It's not going to get Paid off with the extra money they took from me either...

That's the best part. :thup:

peace...

How much was your increase in % for Fed taxes did you pay compared to last year?

Last edited:

And Skull was also correct, if you're getting a refund you're just hurting yourself.

There is a limit to how many deductions you can take on your W-4, without having to fill out additional paper work for the IRS.

peace...

How much was you increase in % for Fed taxes did you pay compared to last year?

I have no idea... I was pretty lit by the time it was done... I take a roadie along when I get my taxes done. :thup:

peace...

peace...

That's the only question that really matters, not how much of a refund he got. To be fair to mal, though, I doubt he's bright enough to figure it out.

Shut your Ignorant Cowardly **** Hole. :thup:

Ravir is on Welfare... Probably get's the full 9K for the one's she didn't Abort.

peace...

Last edited by a moderator:

peace...

That's the only question that really matters, not how much of a refund he got. To be fair to mal, though, I doubt he's bright enough to figure it out.

Douchey ****... 2008 is very Analagous to 2012 for my household in Income and I got 6K more in 2008 than 2012.

peace...

peace...

How much was your increase in % for Fed taxes did you pay compared to last year?

But his accountant should be.

... 2008 is very Analagous to 2012 for my household in Income and I got 6K more in 2008 than 2012.

peace...

How many little mal's running around in 2012 compared to 2008?

Forum List

Back