So sad: EU now enemy of USA

really, sobie? because of EU? What did EU do to Poland????
Inquiring minds want to know (for the record---I am no fan of EU---but
am confused about Poland's role)
It is no secret that EU governance limits the members´ sovereignty.
You could say that, yes - but it does not remove any country's sovereignity.
It does not. The sovereignty is conceded voluntarily by the governments of the member states.

In what way is that a good thing?
It is currently not a good thing. EU competences cross national competences and that is not acceptable. There must be clear fields of competence.
On the other hand, it is only natural that the EU government adopts sovereignty. You have the United States of America. However, we still have no common foreign policy but this is what politicians are actually promising when they claim the EU is important for Europe´s future competitiveness.

It will be a disaster.

Trump, the USA, knows only foes. We don´t pay bills to foes, Mr. Trump.

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News
What i like about Trump is that he actually speaks what’s on his mind, not a typical politician. Refreshing ... if his mind was not so stupid.

Trump has virtually no diplomatic sense with the “big picture” on what’s good for “America” (ie US), esp relations with our true friends in Europe who respect HUMAN RIGHTS as in our country’s founding (T.Paine, etc).
All Trump seems to care about is MONEY. He admits he’s not a politician; he’s a businessman. MONEY, trade value, etc.
So, it’s dealing w/ Putin for MONEY.
Fuck human rights, for both Trump $ Putin.
I am not sure if that is what he really thinks. Maybe, he is just raising the bar. You also can read that he is trying to push the UK to forget the rest of Europe.
Breaking up Western alliances is what both Trump & Putin want.
Trump for economic/trade advantage (Money).
Putin for political advantage, then economic benefits (no sanctions, new gas pipeline to EU w/out passing thru Ukraine).

Reagan is rolling in his grave.

It does not. The sovereignty is conceded voluntarily by the governments of the member states.
It is currently not a good thing. EU competences cross national competences and that is not acceptable. There must be clear fields of competence.
On the other hand, it is only natural that the EU government adopts sovereignty. You have the United States of America. However, we still have no common foreign policy but this is what politicians are actually promising when they claim the EU is important for Europe´s future competitiveness.
It will be a disaster.
Why do you say that?

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News
What i like about Trump is that he actually speaks what’s on his mind, not a typical politician. Refreshing ... if his mind was not so stupid.

Trump has virtually no diplomatic sense with the “big picture” on what’s good for “America” (ie US), esp relations with our true friends in Europe who respect HUMAN RIGHTS as in our country’s founding (T.Paine, etc).
All Trump seems to care about is MONEY. He admits he’s not a politician; he’s a businessman. MONEY, trade value, etc.
I am not sure if that is what he really thinks. Maybe, he is just raising the bar. You also can read that he is trying to push the UK to forget the rest of Europe.
Putin for political advantage, then economic benefits (no sanctions, new gas pipeline to EU w/out passing thru Ukraine).

Really? Northstream is bypassing Washington´s Trojan horse Poland. Ukraine is also a US project. Maybe you know my Ukrainian threads. The relationship with Russia was fine before.

It will be a disaster.
If we continue this way, probably it will.

Really? Northstream is bypassing Washington´s Trojan horse Poland. Ukraine is also a US project. Maybe you know my Ukrainian threads. The relationship with Russia was fine before.
Yes, Ukraine’s relationship with Russia was fine when Putin’s puppet Yanukovych was in power. Once MANY Ukrainians forced the EU issue, Russia freaked militarily.

Yes, Ukraine’s relationship with Russia was fine when Putin’s puppet Yanukovych was in power. Once MANY Ukrainians forced the EU issue, Russia freaked militarily.
He was democratically elected. And you forget that the EU-protests resulted in Svoboda entering the government. The EU Association Agreement isn´t in place by the way.

jazenjuk-hitlergrussg9kel.jpg

He was democratically elected. And you forget that the EU-protests resulted in Svoboda entering the government. The EU Association Agreement isn´t in place by the way.
Against the Russian strongmen & later militants w/ further support from Putin, Svoboda is peanuts, but better to have against invaders than not. What about KKK in US? They’re assholes, but i’d accept them to fight against Russia if necessary.

Yes, Yanukovych was elected (disputed), but he fled the country when he lost support of the populace, so he abdicated his presidency.
The EU agreement won’t happen for awhile, due to Putin’s effectiveness in fucking over Ukraine, putting pressure on EU, financial problems of some EU countries (Greece, Spain), and Putin’s success in getting the best puppet elected ... Trump.

Against the Russian strongmen & later militants w/ further support from Putin, Svoboda is peanuts, but better to have against invaders than not. What about KKK in US? They’re assholes, but i’d accept them to fight against Russia if necessary.

Yes, Yanukovych was elected (disputed), but he fled the country when he lost support of the populace, so he abdicated his presidency.
The EU agreement won’t happen for awhile, due to Putin’s effectiveness in fucking over Ukraine, putting pressure on EU, financial problems of some EU countries (Greece, Spain), and Putin’s success in getting the best puppet elected ... Trump.
What about KKK? We don´t use them to overthrow Washington. And what invaders?
Yanukovych was forced to leave by a violent Nazi mob. The EU is not interested in funding the new government. It is not only about Svoboda. The Party of Regions would win again, but it is not allowed.

Tell me which country lost its sovereignity because of EU?:rolleyes-41:

Poland.

really, sobie? because of EU? What did EU do to Poland????
Inquiring minds want to know (for the record---I am no fan of EU---but
am confused about Poland's role)

so true, Capt Blei-----and when people PERCEIVE that fact-------some want their countries to CEDE.
AS to Trump and HIS opinion on the impact of the
principles of the EU----he is entitled to HIS opinion
on its impact on relations with the USA

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .

All of them

My impression of the EU is that it allows lots of
criminality -------its ease of mobility is a BOON to
criminals seeking to EVADE JUSTICE. The people smuggling business, it seems to me,
FLOURISHED because of the EU

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .

the EU is also a refuge for CRIMINALS------it is easy to get an EU passport for anyone-----once you got it-----you travel around UNDETECTED all over the place

What is an EU-passport?

You're a God damned Kraut. Don't even pretend to speak for the EU and stop welshing on your debt.

Last edited:
EVERYONE who is not American is the enemy of the United States. That includes US Citizens whose loyalty is not entirely with the United States.

the EU is also a refuge for CRIMINALS------it is easy to get an EU passport for anyone-----once you got it-----you travel around UNDETECTED all over the place

What is an EU-passport?
The front of my European passport reads: European Union and under that the country. Does that answer your question?/

Poland.

Poland? If money is freedom then Poland got perhaps much to much freedom from the EU. Nevertheless Poland loses from year to year more democracy. If Poland will continue in their wrong anti-democratic ways then witho9ut any doubt the day will come when the EU will have to exclude Poland.

Last edited:

What is an EU-passport?
The front of my European passport reads: European Union and under that the country. Does that answer your question?/

Ah - indeed. They press now "European Union" in the language of the country on the passports too.

Forum List

Back