So Surreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures of space are definitely surreal! This one is called the Ring Nebula, taken by the Hubble telescope. Of course, the colors are added later I believe, but they still look really cool. :smile:

files.php

^That's why the artistic eye is such a personal thing.

Some don't have it at all and that must be horrific. Good that you have an eye to appreciate what you may even not like.

waterwars1a.jpg

Some don't have it at all and that must be horrific. Good that you have an eye to appreciate what you may even not like.

waterwars1a.jpg

I enjoy a lot of renaissance art. I don't have any kind of art background, talent, or expertise, lol, but I do appreciate the artist abilities, and I enjoy pretty pictures and sometimes those that tell a story. :smile:

I enjoy SOME abstract art too though, and I find a lot of the modern computer animated art to be fantastic looking.

lastman3.jpg

^ I can see some parts that collate to human features and a embryonic like layout .

waterwars1a.jpg

I enjoy a lot of renaissance art. I don't have any kind of art background, talent, or expertise, lol, but I do appreciate the artist abilities, and I enjoy pretty pictures and sometimes those that tell a story. :smile:

I enjoy SOME abstract art too though, and I find a lot of the modern computer animated art to be fantastic looking.

lastman3.jpg

I think you may well have an eye for the artistic logic and proportion of reality and like to see it translated to the non real and mythical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back