So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
/ Who cares? No skin off my nose. I got my share of the tax cut.

The above moron, doesn't realize that Trump.....to give him a few bucks off of his taxes from his Burger King job........borrowed $1.4 TRILLION and added it the national debt.

It really isn't that hard to keep nitwits like OneBrainCellBlock "happy"
/——/ I’m retired, run a small publishing business, partnship in real estate rentals and am an active option trader. Combined income is about $200k

The above moron, doesn't realize that Trump.....to give him a few bucks off of his taxes from his Burger King job........borrowed $1.4 TRILLION and added it the national debt.

Isn't that the truth.

I voted for him because he wasn't a mealy mouthed politician.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought and doesn't have a PC bone in his entire body.

He's also a great business man.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought and doesn't have a PC bone in his entire body.

He can't be bought, because he stole everyone's money, and you're just the kind of Sheep who doesn't mind him ripping you off.

Last edited:

/——/ I’m retired, run a small publishing business, partnship in real estate rentals and am an active option trader. Combined income is about $200k
And you, as well as the rest of the country got ripped off by Trump, and are still being ripped off.

Trump’s key campaign issues coming back to bite
With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
Fuck you.

That is literally why

"the most controversial thing i've ever done is decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color" - Crazy Candace Owens

With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
Fuck you.

That is literally why
I love these threads because it brings out the most extreme of the extreme Trump cultist retards on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.

He can't be bought, because he stole everyone's money, and your just the kind of Sheep who doesn't mind him ripping you off.

You wish. A sheeple like you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Excuse he wasn’t Hillary, duh.

He can't be bought, because he stole everyone's money, and your just the kind of Sheep who doesn't mind him ripping you off.

You wish. A sheeple like you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.
And better yet, you wouldn't know how to tell it.

And you, as well as the rest of the country got ripped off by Trump, and are still being ripped off.
/----/ Please post some evidence we were ripped off by letting us keep more of our own money.
show me the evidence.jpg

Trumps chief of homeland security said those aren’t dog cages. Dog cages aren’t as big.

He can't be bought, because he stole everyone's money, and you're just the kind of Sheep who doesn't mind him ripping you off.
/----/ "because he stole everyone's money,"
He stole nothing from me. How much did he steal from you?
show evidence.jpg

Fuck you.

That is literally why
I love these threads because it brings out the most extreme of the extreme Trump cultist retards on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.
No other expression is needed for a fucking hypocritical god damn cocksucker like you, you fucking loser.

Not one of you is worth a warm pouch of piss or a large bag of shit you pathetic loser.

Not one fucking thing can be said. You dumb demented fuck and that is precisely why I take fucking pleasure whenever I take a long smelly piss on a liberal's grave.

Now, did the FUCK YOU suffice, or did you really want me to go into a more detail of why I voted for Trump and why I will be voting for Trump again you fucking hypocritical loser?

/----/ Please post some evidence we were ripped off by letting us keep more of our own money.
View attachment 249264
Failing infrastructure. Duh!

Fuck you.

That is literally why
No other expression is needed for a fucking hypocritical god damn cocksucker like you, you fucking loser.

Not one of you is worth a warm pouch of piss or a large bag of shit you pathetic loser.

Not one fucking thing can be said. You dumb demented fuck and that is precisely why I take fucking pleasure whenever I take a long smelly piss on a liberal's grave.

Now, did the FUCK YOU suffice, or did you really want me to go into a more detail of why I voted for Trump and why I will be voting for Trump again you fucking hypocritical loser?
No, that's pretty clear. Beyond being a traitor to the rule of law, the Constitution, this country, and a supporter of criminals, who are part of the Trump RICO crime organization, we know who and what you are. We'll keep all that in mind for a later date. Hell, from the the way you describe yourself, we may see you in jail later on too, with the rest of your gangster buddies who are in office, or who are already in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back