So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump’s key campaign issues coming back to bite
With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
View attachment 249152

Nice. And it’s exactly the tactic of the soulless. People with no beliefs of their own who are willing to be the pawns of the powerful.

With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
View attachment 249152

For a while the liberals here were even saying “why did you anti abortion Christians vote for trump he won’t select pro life judges”
Then they switched to “on no trump is destroying a woman’s right to choose”. :)

It’s what they are.

Do I need another reason?

Angry-hillary-clinton-emails-FBI-678x381.jpg

Actually yeah.

Why?

View attachment 249152

For a while the liberals here were even saying “why did you anti abortion Christians vote for trump he won’t select pro life judges”
Then they switched to “on no trump is destroying a woman’s right to choose”. :)

It’s what they are.

Anyone remember how hard they cried when Trump showed reluctance to remove Assad from power, after decades of pissing themselves about the war in Iraq?

Actually yeah.

Why?

You actually need that explained?

Let's recap. The thread posits the question why people voted for Rump, and the poster above posted a picture as the sole answer.

And you actually ask why that's not enough??

How 'bout this one. Very similar:

Actually a lot of truth there. I voted for Trump to crush people like BWK. And he did.

You think that's a valid reason to vote for somebody? To "crush" a cluster of pixels on a message board?

It's pretty clear there walk among us those who have no clue what they're doing on election day, yet they go out anyway.

View attachment 249152

Link?

It's pretty clear there walk among us those who have no clue what they're doing on election day, yet they go out anyway.

...and that's why the Democrats keep pushing to simplify the voting process so that people can use their left hand to to casually vote for the party of free stuff on their phone while chugging hennesy with their right.

Simple, and Rump already spelled it out. Because "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS". And the Gullibles lined up with their wallets out.

Actually yeah.

Why?

Let's recap. The thread posits the question why people voted for Rump, and the poster above posted a picture as the sole answer.

Actually a lot of truth there. I voted for Trump to crush people like BWK. And he did.

You think that's a valid reason to vote for somebody? To "crush" a cluster of pixels on a message board?

Many times people will vote for what they consider is the lesser of two evils, that is what happened in the last election. Yes, Hillary was enough of a reason to vote for Trump. Just as Trump was reason enough for people to vote for Hillary. The both of them were enough of a reason to go with a third party candidate.

Simple, and Rump already spelled it out. Because "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS". And the Gullibles lined up with their wallets out.

Actually yeah.

Why?

Many times people will vote for what they consider is the lesser of two evils, that is what happened in the last election. Yes, Hillary was enough of a reason to vote for Trump. Just as Trump was reason enough for people to vote for Hillary. The both of them were enough of a reason to go with a third party candidate.

I see the entire point flew over your head.

He posted a PICTURE. Get it?

And don't give me this "you have to vote for A if you don't like B" crap. You didn't even do that yourself.

/ Who cares? No skin off my nose. I got my share of the tax cut.

The above moron, doesn't realize that Trump.....to give him a few bucks off of his taxes from his Burger King job........borrowed $1.4 TRILLION and added it the national debt.

It really isn't that hard to keep nitwits like OneBrainCellBlock "happy"
/——/ I’m retired, run a small publishing business, partnship in real estate rentals and am an active option trader. Combined income is about $200k
And you, as well as the rest of the country got ripped off by Trump, and are still being ripped off.
/----/ Please post some evidence we were ripped off by letting us keep more of our own money.
View attachment 249264
With goods and services increased and no money in the plus column on my taxes, making the same money, I got nothing. And by the way, Trump increased the national debt because of those tax cuts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/ Trump ripped me off.

I’m gonna guess your ass will be chapped when Trump wins a second term.

:)

Fuck you.

That is literally why
I love these threads because it brings out the most extreme of the extreme Trump cultist retards on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.
No other expression is needed for a fucking hypocritical god damn cocksucker like you, you fucking loser.

Not one of you is worth a warm pouch of piss or a large bag of shit you pathetic loser.

Not one fucking thing can be said. You dumb demented fuck and that is precisely why I take fucking pleasure whenever I take a long smelly piss on a liberal's grave.

Now, did the FUCK YOU suffice, or did you really want me to go into a more detail of why I voted for Trump and why I will be voting for Trump again you fucking hypocritical loser?
Something tells me that you are pissed about Trump's legal liability, and the fact that he's been had.

Fuck you.

That is literally why
I love these threads because it brings out the most extreme of the extreme Trump cultist retards on this forum. Thanks for the heads up.
No other expression is needed for a fucking hypocritical god damn cocksucker like you, you fucking loser.

Not one of you is worth a warm pouch of piss or a large bag of shit you pathetic loser.

Not one fucking thing can be said. You dumb demented fuck and that is precisely why I take fucking pleasure whenever I take a long smelly piss on a liberal's grave.

Now, did the FUCK YOU suffice, or did you really want me to go into a more detail of why I voted for Trump and why I will be voting for Trump again you fucking hypocritical loser?
Something tells me that you are pissed about Trump's legal liability, and the fact that he's been had.
Something tells me you’re scared because democrats are being exposed.

I'm not worried about that, because Trump is in too much legal liability that has already been proven. Do you support criminals?

Fuck you.

That is literally why

Something tells me you’re scared because democrats are being exposed.
Lol! Exposed for what?

I'm not worried about that, because Trump is in too much legal liability that has already been proven. Do you support criminals?
The craziness within the Democratic Party is being exposed. You have good reason to be scared.

Classic! You have the OMB narrative down to an art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back