So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go work on your ratings noob. You have 1,900. I have 42,000
Yeah, but all you wingnuts have to do is post something juvenile like, "Obama is a doodie head", and 20 like minded babymen instantly hit "agree"...
And they do the same thing every time the come on here. They simply have nothing to debate. With seventeen investigations into Trump, what would they debate anyway? Juvenile, boring bs is all they have.

As a matter of fact, you have very few Republican adults in the party any more. They've evolved into their own "Idiocracy party."

Yeah, but all you wingnuts have to do is post something juvenile like, "Obama is a doodie head", and 20 like minded babymen instantly hit "agree"...
And they do the same thing every time the come on here. They simply have nothing to debate. With seventeen investigations into Trump, what would they debate anyway? Juvenile, boring bs is all they have.

As a matter of fact, you have very few Republican adults in the party any more. They've evolved into their own "Idiocracy party."

And yet the right keeps kicking your ass. That you people lost to Trump, yeah still funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And yet the right keeps kicking your ass. That you people lost to Trump, yeah still funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Seventten investigations into Trump, 37 indictments of people having to do with Trump's election, some guilty and immunity pleas, Trump with his own legal liability, and they're kicking ass. Sure Jim Bob. Whatever you say. The "Republican Idiocracy" continues.

Seventten investigations into Trump, 37 indictments of people having to do with Trump's election, some guilty and immunity pleas, Trump with his own legal liability, and they're kicking ass. Sure Jim Bob. Whatever you say. The "Republican Idiocracy" continues.

Poor snowflake, Trump is still the president and we still control the Senate we have you punks stopped cold. Tissue?

Keeps?
Got any examples?
Dirty water and air?
Fewer jobs than Obama?
-40 Seats is kicking?
Must be trump math
White rubes uneducated support

you must be proud eh? you have the class of a.... well you have none. you are truly a sad fk to say the least. and maybe the most.
Attacking another poster isn't debating. When are you going to debate something?
I don't debate classless posters. it isn't worth my time. can't respect others, you don't get mine. it's quite simple. I'm a man of honor and integrity. Obammy was my president. he was bad and flawed, but was my president. I am a citizen of the US and will be recognized as such. disrespect will be handled how I feel fit.
You don't debate anyone on here. You're too ignorant for that.
Name a topic junior, let me educate you. Facts won’t be your friend.
Are you retarded? We already tried that with you one time and you wouldn't play. You're a coward, and you aren't going to debate anything.
well I can't debate your nothing burgers that is for sure. anytime junior, any time. Light it up snowflake. I expect you have no idea what's in a nothing burger do you?

Attacking another poster isn't debating. When are you going to debate something?
I don't debate classless posters. it isn't worth my time. can't respect others, you don't get mine. it's quite simple. I'm a man of honor and integrity. Obammy was my president. he was bad and flawed, but was my president. I am a citizen of the US and will be recognized as such. disrespect will be handled how I feel fit.
Are you retarded? We already tried that with you one time and you wouldn't play. You're a coward, and you aren't going to debate anything.
well I can't debate your nothing burgers that is for sure. anytime junior, any time. Light it up snowflake. I expect you have no idea what's in a nothing burger do you?

See my def of snowflake elsewhere.
Might help your argument (I'm still waiting for Don achievements) if you knew where the words you regurgitate came from

See my def of snowflake elsewhere.
Might help your argument (I'm still waiting for Don achievements) if you knew where the words you regurgitate came from
Here are 289 achievements, but you will deny them. That's what minions like you do.

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.

• Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Thread is going to remain closed. You people took this thread over the cliff.
Resuscitating it would not be possible going forward.
I wish you people would stay somewhat on topic and not resort to just flaming
a person who doesn't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back