So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty clear there walk among us those who have no clue what they're doing on election day, yet they go out anyway.

...and that's why the Democrats keep pushing to simplify the voting process so that people can use their left hand to to casually vote for the party of free stuff on their phone while chugging hennesy with their right.
No one likes it better than Republicans.

Trump’s key campaign issues coming back to bite
With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
I’m gonna guess your ass will be chapped when Trump wins a second term.

:)
I'm not worried about that, because Trump is in too much legal liability that has already been proven. Do you support criminals?
The craziness within the Democratic Party is being exposed. You have good reason to be scared.
You didn't tell me anything, proving you are a liar.

With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
Classic! You have the OMB narrative down to an art!
The truth got you by the balls eh?

View attachment 249152

For a while the liberals here were even saying “why did you anti abortion Christians vote for trump he won’t select pro life judges”
Then they switched to “on no trump is destroying a woman’s right to choose”. :)

It’s what they are.

Anyone remember how hard they cried when Trump showed reluctance to remove Assad from power, after decades of pissing themselves about the war in Iraq?
I remember more about how Bush sent us into a fabricated war into Iraq, where the Syrian war would have never happened because of ISIS.

View attachment 249152

For a while the liberals here were even saying “why did you anti abortion Christians vote for trump he won’t select pro life judges”

It’s what they are.

Anyone remember how hard they cried when Trump showed reluctance to remove Assad from power, after decades of pissing themselves about the war in Iraq?
I remember more about how Bush sent us into a fabricated war into Iraq, where the Syrian war would have never happened because of ISIS.
/——/ Democrats and Bush Were Right! There Were WMDs in Iraq! - www.independentsentinel.com

I don't even know why you started this thread. I knew what they were gonna say before they said it.

All sorts of shit that boils down to "He's doing what we hired him to do"

And that means...go after brown folks and not be a Democrat

He validated their fears. Most Democrats try to calm the fears of their voters.

View attachment 249152

It’s what they are.

/——/ Democrats and Bush Were Right! There Were WMDs in Iraq! - www.independentsentinel.com
The Bush administration tried to pedal nuclear weapons as a reason to go to war and that Saddam was tied to Zarqawi according to Cheney, when in fact he was not; https://www.armscontrol.org/print/1361https:

//www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/who-was-the-founder-of-isis/

There were no nuclear weapons. Just a few left over barrels of mustard gas we sold to Saddam back in the eighties through Reagan.

He validated their fears. Most Democrats try to calm the fears of their voters.
Well said.

I voted for Trump because I was tired of the Obama recession and I figured if Hillary got elected the recession would continue, but if Trump got elected the economy would improve, and guess what? I was right.

nd
I don't even know why you started this thread. I knew what they were gonna say before they said it.

I voted for Trump because I was tired of the Obama recession and I figured if Hillary got elected the recession would continue, but if Trump got elected the economy would improve, and guess what? I was right.
There never was an official recession Obama had, other than the one he inherited. Which by the way, was the greatest recession in the history of this country. And at the end of the day, Obama left us with less than 4% unemployment, which rolled over into Trump and has continued until today. Tell me, how come Trump started taking credit for unemployment two months after being in office? Trump wasn't responsible for that. It wouldn't be his credit until October of 2017, before Trump's policies would make a difference. Have you heard of Trump taking away stimulus money that Obama put in place? No! There never was an Obama recession, and there was positive job growth after he put in place the stimulus, until he left office. .

Exposure, exposure, exposure! That's the name of the game. Pull these cultists, and traitors out into the open, exposing them for what and who they are. Let the American people get a belly full of these deplorable's who are traitors to their country and the rule of law. Let the blossoms of racism be seen for what it is, and the fear they pedal.

I knew what they were going to say as well. That's why I posted this thread. "EXPOSURE!"

It's the best anecdote for what ails a country which has been sickened by the leadership of a cult.

Classic! You have the OMB narrative down to an art!
The truth got you by the balls eh?
You scum never tell the truth. The media doles out your false narrative.

We voted for him to keep that bitch hillary out of office and with the fine examples you have running for 2020 it looks like he will win again

Do I need another reason?

Angry-hillary-clinton-emails-FBI-678x381.jpg
Trump steals our tax dollars, enriches himself in office, and makes enemies with our friends, and friends with our enemies. It's a shame you can't see the difference.

Who’s your friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One reason I voted for President Trump is because Democrats no longer believe we're a SOVEREIGN nation with a BORDER and they favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!!

I'da voted for Jeb and gotten it over with.We'd be balls deep in WW3 and the economy would be rockin'

One reason I voted for President Trump is because Democrats no longer believe we're a SOVEREIGN nation with a BORDER and they favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!!
And what you got instead, are seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, many of which involve ripping off the American taxpayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back