So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a cultist who is a traitor to this country, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

"I dont give a shit about the constitution but maybe if I invoke it, you'll do what I want"
Your argument just broke down into a traitor's abyss. It's so easy to catch these Trump deplorable's off guard.

woosh
The truth got you by the balls eh?
You scum never tell the truth. The media doles out your false narrative.
37 indictments, guilty pleas, immunity pleas, and seventeen criminal investigations into Trump. Tell us all about those "false narratives" with proof Sling Blade?
How would I have access to any documents that prove or disprove any of these accusations? All I'm saying is you swoon over the media and haven't got an honest bone in your body. Besides, you turds always want proof, but you don't believe proof.

Are you intellectually incapacitated? Seriously? Do you know what an indictment means, when it is accompanied by a guilty plea, or an immunity plea? Do you not understand, that when it gets to that point, it is no longer an "accusation"? Answer, it is a matter of "fact," not accusation. And when it is a matter of "fact," being honest, is no longer in question. What is wrong with you Trump folks? Are you that incapacitated that you have no understanding of simple facts and logic?
Being fed by the media and corrupt politicians and judges is incapacitating to the ability to tell slanted "news" from other news. It's why you are a media parrot.
You aren't capable of intelligent debate.

Good message - Make America Great Again.

Terrible corrupt hateful Democrat candidate.

No brainer.
If you haven't figured out by now that Trump stealing our money is not "making America great again", you've got a brain the size of a grasshopper.

Just to piss you off, obviously.

Best Answer!
Republicans aren't able to debate their own shortcomings.

Democrats don't notice when they're being made fun of.
And if Republicans had realized from the beginning, that Trump has been stealing us blind, they would have realized that Trump has been making fools out of Republicans by tricking them into supporting him, while still making fun of them.

Best Answer!

And if Republicans had realized from the beginning, that Trump has been stealing us blind, they would have realized that Trump has been making fools out of Republicans by tricking them into supporting him, while still making fun of them.

They do not care and that is the part you will never understand.

The reality is Trump was their choice over the Bush family and their chosen ones from their Neo-conservative group and your most talented Candidate Hillary Clinton

That tell you that those that voted for Trump did so to flip the bird to the two party system...

Simple as that...

"I dont give a shit about the constitution but maybe if I invoke it, you'll do what I want"
Your argument just broke down into a traitor's abyss. It's so easy to catch these Trump deplorable's off guard.

woosh
You scum never tell the truth. The media doles out your false narrative.
37 indictments, guilty pleas, immunity pleas, and seventeen criminal investigations into Trump. Tell us all about those "false narratives" with proof Sling Blade?
How would I have access to any documents that prove or disprove any of these accusations? All I'm saying is you swoon over the media and haven't got an honest bone in your body. Besides, you turds always want proof, but you don't believe proof.

Are you intellectually incapacitated? Seriously? Do you know what an indictment means, when it is accompanied by a guilty plea, or an immunity plea? Do you not understand, that when it gets to that point, it is no longer an "accusation"? Answer, it is a matter of "fact," not accusation. And when it is a matter of "fact," being honest, is no longer in question. What is wrong with you Trump folks? Are you that incapacitated that you have no understanding of simple facts and logic?
Being fed by the media and corrupt politicians and judges is incapacitating to the ability to tell slanted "news" from other news. It's why you are a media parrot.
Regressive media fed trolls do not debate with people who do not agree with them.

Best Answer!

The truth hurts you and I am not Republikant nor Dimocrap...
The truth right now is hurting this country, while Republicans turn their backs on their country, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Ummm, no.

That is your twisted view because you still can not accept the results of the Electoral College.

No brainer.
If you haven't figured out by now that Trump stealing our money is not "making America great again", you've got a brain the size of a grasshopper.

He hasn't stole any of my money.

However, that asshole Obama stole my money when he raised taxes and gave it to the welfare queens and Illegals with a nice little bonus for the UAW and the executives of Solyndra.

Trump saved me $3,000 dollars last year on taxes.

God bless Trump.

Goddamn Obama.

Best Answer!

They do not care and that is the part you will never understand.

The reality is Trump was their choice over the Bush family and their chosen ones from their Neo-conservative group and your most talented Candidate Hillary Clinton

That tell you that those that voted for Trump did so to flip the bird to the two party system...

Simple as that...
That isn't why they voted for Trump. They saw a true racist who would make the attempt to get rid of brown and black people. That is why they voted for him. They voted forv fear and hate. And that's what they got, and that's what they are content with. All one has to do is look at the system of incarceration in this country to figure that out. Blacks and browns get 20% stiffer prison sentences than whites. Just look at this late sentence with Manafort.

No brainer.

However, that asshole Obama stole my money when he raised taxes and gave it to the welfare queens and Illegals with a nice little bonus for the UAW and the executives of Solyndra.

God bless Trump.

Goddamn Obama.
Here Are 11 Things The Government Spends *Less* Money On Than Trump's Vacations You Trump toads are idiots.

I didn't get one penny back extra, and prices for goods and services increased. I'm paying more this year as well. The national debt increased $2 trillion dollars for tax cuts while the wealthy kept more of my money. We got screwed, and you're a willful idiot for not understanding math.

Best Answer!

The truth hurts you and I am not Republikant nor Dimocrap...
The truth right now is hurting this country, while Republicans turn their backs on their country, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Ummm, no.

That is your twisted view because you still can not accept the results of the Electoral College.
Nor can you; Kobach was shitting his pants for purging voters illegally.
Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

This is what happened to our electoral college. We experienced an illegal election on a massive scale. When they gutted the voting rights act, they took away the votes of millions.

The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Last edited:

woosh

Regressive media fed trolls do not debate with people who do not agree with them.
Especially when those people never produce facts.

No brainer.

God bless Trump.

Goddamn Obama.
Why do you support a thief? Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M
Trump Foundations Shifted Funds to Trump Business Organization
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Remind us again, just how stupid you are for voting for Trump.

Last edited:

As stated, you don't accept facts.

Seal the border.
American jobs for Americans.
Tarif imports to protect American jobs.
Let big screen TV's cost 5 grand again so folks who make them can afford food and rent.

As stated, you don't accept facts.
The fact is, you've never presented any facts, because you aren't capable of intelligent and coherent discussion. Anyone who finds him or her having to hijack their own message by blocking any relevant points or facts, never had any facts to begin with. They're just bull shitters. And that's all you are. Now take a hike. You are boring an uneducated.

Trump’s key campaign issues coming back to bite
With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?

Trump has broken promises because he has been opposed from Within the Republican party who have given him minimal support and show no balls.... and he has been continually opposed by the Democrat party and the news media who only print negative stories on Trump. It's pretty much impossible for one person do do it all, it takes a government.
People support Trump because he is an outsider.... I dont think he got much support from either party when he called for term limits.... or for that matter trying to be tough on border security.... Both major parties want illegal immigration... voters knew that Trump would at least try as opposed to more talk by all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back