So, tell us again why Trump supporters voted for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason I voted for President Trump is because Democrats no longer believe we're a SOVEREIGN nation with a BORDER and they favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!!
And what you got instead, are seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, many of which involve ripping off the American taxpayer.
Nobody wants to hear the open borders crowd talking about ripping off taxpayers

Trump’s key campaign issues coming back to bite
With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
We voted for him to keep that bitch hillary out of office and with the fine examples you have running for 2020 it looks like he will win again
Not with seventeen criminal investigations and evidence to boot. Trump cultivated a bunch of cultist idiots, and you are just another victim.

Last edited:
One reason I voted for President Trump is because Democrats no longer believe we're a SOVEREIGN nation with a BORDER and they favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!!
And what you got instead, are seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, many of which involve ripping off the American taxpayer.
And you don't want to talk about a criminal president who obtained the office illegally.

With Trump exploding the national debt, breaking promises to stop the exploding trade deficit, locking up children in cages, while some will never see their parents again, a failed border wall policy that is going nowhere, being humiliated in foreign policy by Kim Jong Un while he continues building rockets, seventeen criminal investigations into Trump, some of them being proven for legal scrutiny, why in the world would you vote for a self serving clown like this, who could give two shits about you? It makes no sense. And that doesn't include his racism and misogyny. This guy is an evil, horrible, human being. Why?
Classic! You have the OMB narrative down to an art!
The truth got you by the balls eh?
You scum never tell the truth. The media doles out your false narrative.
37 indictments, guilty pleas, immunity pleas, and seventeen criminal investigations into Trump. Tell us all about those "false narratives" with proof Sling Blade?

37 indictments, guilty pleas, immunity pleas, and seventeen criminal investigations into Trump. Tell us all about those "false narratives" with proof Sling Blade?
How would I have access to any documents that prove or disprove any of these accusations? All I'm saying is you swoon over the media and haven't got an honest bone in your body. Besides, you turds always want proof, but you don't believe proof.

All media spun bullshit.

/-----/ Trump's political enemies can investigate anything they want. It doesn't prove guilt. Look how fast you clowns defend Hildabeast who was investigated for years.

And you don't want to talk about a criminal president who obtained the office illegally.

Nominate a better candidate next time and when you lose again, blame it on a conspiracy.

Nominate a better candidate next time and when you lose again, blame it on a conspiracy.
If whoever runs has orange hair I'm in!

The law and you did that, not me; https://www.youtub/e.comwatch?v=HgE-rp2RZC8

Says a cultist who is a traitor to this country, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

Says a cultist who is a traitor to this country, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

"I dont give a shit about the constitution but maybe if I invoke it, you'll do what I want"

"I dont give a shit about the constitution but maybe if I invoke it, you'll do what I want"
Your argument just broke down into a traitor's abyss. It's so easy to catch these Trump deplorable's off guard.

And yes, we've always known traitor Republicans don't give a shit about the Constitution. That's why its so easy to box these traitors in.

Your argument just broke down into a traitor's abyss. It's so easy to catch these Trump deplorable's off guard.

woosh

woosh
How would I have access to any documents that prove or disprove any of these accusations? All I'm saying is you swoon over the media and haven't got an honest bone in your body. Besides, you turds always want proof, but you don't believe proof.

Are you intellectually incapacitated? Seriously? Do you know what an indictment means, when it is accompanied by a guilty plea, or an immunity plea? Do you not understand, that when it gets to that point, it is no longer an "accusation"? Answer, it is a matter of "fact," not accusation. And when it is a matter of "fact," being honest, is no longer in question. What is wrong with you Trump folks? Are you that incapacitated that you have no understanding of simple facts and logic?

woosh

Are you intellectually incapacitated? Seriously? Do you know what an indictment means, when it is accompanied by a guilty plea, or an immunity plea? Do you not understand, that when it gets to that point, it is no longer an "accusation"? Answer, it is a matter of "fact," not accusation. And when it is a matter of "fact," being honest, is no longer in question. What is wrong with you Trump folks? Are you that incapacitated that you have no understanding of simple facts and logic?
Being fed by the media and corrupt politicians and judges is incapacitating to the ability to tell slanted "news" from other news. It's why you are a media parrot.

You must be a democrat, you lie so much.

Good message - Make America Great Again.

Terrible corrupt hateful Democrat candidate.

No brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back