So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

Who said anything about 100%?

Same was true with Nazi Germany? Exactly.

The 7% willing to do the murdering were enough to control the entire population who didn't do have the faith, courage, or means to do anything about it and then the entire world went to war.
Are you saying 93% of Germans are spineless cowards? Do you apply this same statistic to all humanity? Do you have any facts to back up your opinion?

The statements about germans did not refer to their acceptance of ADOLF as ruler-----it referred to the level of "ATROCITY" involvement by GERMAN PEOPLE. MOST GERMANS did not get involved in murdering infants in concentration camps. Most muslims do not get involved in slitting the throats of babies or tying bombs to their asses in order to murder people

...I read a few years back how using a 3 d printer they were able to build a house in a very short time.... I would think as we get better using these new technologies we will be able to build a new temple in a relatively short period of time and if someone was foolish enough to destroy it it could be rebuilt easily once again......

Take that a step further and think my molecular manufacturing atom writer, and instead of bldgs if a person murders or tries and destroy Israel, the people will be
"placed back" liken to a bldg, therefore if someone was foolish enough destroy a person or race of people it could be justice returning easily thwarting any purpose to killing or wars or terrorist attacks-making destruction pointless and hopeless and war no more. ;-)

The 3d manufactured houses was actually
probably a process used to make the interconected block panels to build simple prefab manufactured or on sight fast build houses using snap panel methods.
But they already have all the Temple Materials (stone blocks, heifer, anointing oil, gold, silver items, hosts, head of hosts just missing the ark.) Check the mound in Ireland where they have the Lia Fail.
The Jacob stone at the Inauguration
Mound - the Hill of Tara in County Meath, Ireland. What better stone marker then that one used for corronation of Davidic line Kings and to be secreted by the one RETURNING to his rightful inheritance and "restoring" his royal Lineage's rightful place.

The 7% willing to do the murdering were enough to control the entire population who didn't do have the faith, courage, or means to do anything about it and then the entire world went to war.
Are you saying 93% of Germans are spineless cowards? Do you apply this same statistic to all humanity? Do you have any facts to back up your opinion?

The statements about germans did not refer to their acceptance of ADOLF as ruler-----it referred to the level of "ATROCITY" involvement by GERMAN PEOPLE. MOST GERMANS did not get involved in murdering infants in concentration camps. Most muslims do not get involved in slitting the throats of babies or tying bombs to their asses in order to murder people

I agree. The facts remain. The majority of those who do not do the actual murdering are irrelevant since they could not stop the murdering and even supported and empowered the regime who advocated it.

The majority of people do not shoot rockets into Israel from Gaza but the majority elected hamas who shoots rockets into Israel.

They don't actually do the killing but the blood is still on their hands.

Also---for the record----I do not believe the vile libels presented in the New Testament---against
the person Jesus. The New Testament is ROMAN PROPAGANDA I am not even sure that muhummad was as evil as he is presented in the koran

What NT libels against Jesus are you talking about? He was a drunk and a glutton? A friend of sinners and prostitutes?

The NT was written hundreds of years before the Romans ever got their superstitious hands on them.

I'm sure that Mohammad was even worse than portrayed. believers do not deny the things he said and did, they just try to spin it as the words and deeds of a holy man inspired by God.

They even celebrate his 'marriage' to a 6 year old as if it was some sort of great love story.

the NT was putatively compiled from non-extant fragments under the aegis of a mass murderer----to wit---CONSTANTINE---EMPEROR OF ROME. The big libel in the
NT is the condemnation expressed by the Pharisee boy from 'galilee' against his fellow
Pharisees. -----to the DELIGHT OF ROME

Jesus family thought he was mentally ill, and they were correct!!

Is it true that Jesus’ family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill?

Is it true that Jesus' family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill? - Jews For Judaism

Then His mother and His brothers arrived, and standing outside they sent word to Him and called Him. A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He said, “Behold You are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.” Mark 3:31-35 (CEV)

Jesus was a manic-depressive. He said he was the light of the world (John 9:5) and the only way to God (John 14:6) and the unique Son of God (John 17). That is the sign of severe mania. He was unnaturally full of himself. Even if it were true, we would expect him to let others say he was this great being instead of him trying to convince him. If he really had the power to influence people through using the Holy Spirit he did not need to make such declarations.

"Jesus’ experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis NOS. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. … hyperreligiosity …Suicide-by-proxy is described as “any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. … a Supraphrenic” (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M.D. Miles G. Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D. Bruce H. Price, M.D., The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2012;

Jesus Christ 'may have suffered from mental health problems', claims Church of England

I agree. The facts remain. The majority of those who do not do the actual murdering are irrelevant since they could not stop the murdering and even supported and empowered the regime who advocated it.

The majority of people do not shoot rockets into Israel from Gaza but the majority elected hamas who shoots rockets into Israel.

actually---far more than the blood was on the hands of germans. In fact the entire "ummah" worships their MARTYRS with the bombs on their asses. Omar has already been elevated to Jannah and sainthood

"hidden subject of ritual slaughter" <<<<
^^^^^~~~wat da fluck are you talkin'
about????

By Jesus saying to slaughter those who would not have him for their king he is alluding to the laws of ritual slaughter revealing that they are not about killing farm animals.

There are so may fat beasts and he-goats 'without blemish' around here its hard to choose the best to make a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord with.

Jesus family thought he was mentally ill, and they were correct!!

Is it true that Jesus’ family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill?

Is it true that Jesus' family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill? - Jews For Judaism

Then His mother and His brothers arrived, and standing outside they sent word to Him and called Him. A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He said, “Behold You are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.” Mark 3:31-35 (CEV)

Jesus was a manic-depressive. He said he was the light of the world (John 9:5) and the only way to God (John 14:6) and the unique Son of God (John 17). That is the sign of severe mania. He was unnaturally full of himself. Even if it were true, we would expect him to let others say he was this great being instead of him trying to convince him. If he really had the power to influence people through using the Holy Spirit he did not need to make such declarations.

"Jesus’ experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis NOS. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. … hyperreligiosity …Suicide-by-proxy is described as “any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. … a Supraphrenic” (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M.D. Miles G. Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D. Bruce H. Price, M.D., The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2012;

Jesus Christ 'may have suffered from mental health problems', claims Church of England

Mark was a nut job who compiled legends---but wrote a book which does have literary value

"hidden subject of ritual slaughter" <<<<
^^^^^~~~wat da fluck are you talkin'
about????

By Jesus saying to slaughter those who would not have him for their king he is alluding to the laws of ritual slaughter revealing that they are not about killing farm animals.

There are so may fat beasts and he-goats 'without blemish' around here its hard to choose the best to make a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord with.

your explanation does not make sense-----however I do not believe that Jesus ever said
that people have to worship him----it is a LIBEL. What are you calling "ritual slaughter"-------in my mind---all KOSHER slaughter is "ritual slaughter"------did you have something else in mind?

They came to take charge of him because other people were saying that he was out of his mind.

He claimed to be the messiah at a time when everyone knew the messiah was going to descend from the sky, ANY MINUTE, with a fiery sword and a host of heavenly beings to slay the evil foreign invaders.

Of course he was nuts, everyone knew that he didn't come down from the sky.

What have you done to stop black gang-bangers from murdering each other? Nothing? Does this mean you condone those murders?

They came to take charge of him because other people were saying that he was out of his mind.

He claimed to be the messiah at a time when everyone knew the messiah was going to descend from heaven, ANY MINUTE, with a fiery sword and the host of heavenly beings to slay the evil foreign invaders.

Of course he was nuts, everyone knew where he came from.

nope---there is no tradition of anyone descending from heaven with fiery swords----why would "everyone" believe that such an
advent is IMMINENT? ------coming from obscurity was something "the messiah" was
supposed to do. Almost all super-duper jewish heros come from obscurity---or unexpected places

He claimed to be the messiah at a time when everyone knew the messiah was going to descend from heaven, ANY MINUTE, with a fiery sword and the host of heavenly beings to slay the evil foreign invaders.

nope---there is no tradition of anyone descending from heaven with fiery swords----why would "everyone" believe that such an
supposed to do. Almost all super-duper jewish heros come from obscurity---or unexpected places

At the time of Jesus the popular belief was that the end of the age of darkness, the appearance of the messiah and the beginning of the messianic age was imminent.

When Jesus said that it would be a long time off, he was laughed to scorn.

According to the war scroll, the final battle between the sons of light and the sons of darkness was imminent as well. Forty years of war was expected with victory coming at the end of the battle through divine intervention.

as it turns out, no one floated down from the sky.

At the time of Jesus the popular belief was that the end of the age of darkness, the appearance of the messiah and the beginning of the messianic age was imminent.

When Jesus said that it would be a long time off, he was laughed to scorn.

According to the war scroll, the final battle between the sons of light and the sons of darkness was imminent as well. Forty years of war was expected with victory coming at the end of the battle through divine intervention.

as it turns out, no one floated down from the sky.

the people that did the dead sea scrolls------were a monastic group OUT IN THE "WILDERNESS"-----they were not the whole country. As for imminent messianic age-----JEWS HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST 3000 years (in fact are still doing it)
Psychotic jews-----do it too. ---ie claim to be
***THE MESSIAH*** I believe that the REAL JESUS -----did not do it. The real Jesus was a typical Pharisee activist<<< that is how he is presented in the credible portions of the NT

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text—which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text—which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.
1) or looking at the various translations here: BibleGateway.com - 202 online Bibles in 72 languages, in text and audio format.

2) Let's not forget the Bible was determined by a council in 325AD. Many books were rejected from the canon. Mostly because they didn't represent the version of Christianity the Council wanted to put forth..

As you already know even knowing Hebrew is not enough when the meaning of the words and subjects are not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

As can be seen in the dead sea scrolls there was a hidden teaching in the walls of the law that define the boundaries of the sanctuary of God that was deliberately kept arcane from the ordinary layman, the uninitiated..

Thats why so many exclaimed, 'where did he get this teaching?" not because it was so revolutionary, but because it was supposed to be kept secret.... even from other Jews.

Of the appointment of 'presbyters'.

" When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy."

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of Discipline

Last edited:
Don't you absolutely LOVE it when someone tries to school you on your own religion and they do NOT even subscribe to it? When I have a question about my M-4, I'll be sure to contact Joy Behar or Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren.

Forum List

Back