🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the cops are being charged w murder....for medical negligence? Doctors kill 100k a year.

Your rate of FreddieGrayThreads/minute has slowed a bit Bucs. Is something wrong?

Work. I do it 40 hours a week. Try it out.

But...im also trying to wrap my mind around how our legal system is now charging murder....for civil medical negligence.

Its so bizarre and kangaroo courtish...hard to fathom.
Well when a person is unjustly arrested and then dies in your custody from physical wounds they incurred and lack of treatment for those wounds... yeah I don't think you should be surprised if your charged for negligence.

They werent charged with negligence. They were charged with murder and manslaughter.

Negligence is a lawsuit. The mob wanted prison bars. Affirmative action attorney "heard their voices".
They were charged with a whole slew of things. If it's found he died from wounds they inflicted, wouldn't you call that murder?

But then again this whole thread is about negligence. So what's your point?

Another case of overcharging because that's what the mob wants. When they are found "not guilty" the riots will start back up and the NG will be on standby.

There was a coroner at the autopsy. Don't you think he had some input in the manner of death? She didn't pull it out of thin air.

Yeah it was called a homicide. ..which doesnt always mean murder. Hoimicide is also used as medical negligence cases. Just means it wasnt a suicide or illness or accident.

They committed medical negligence. Not murder.
Relax...they are throwing everything at them to see who will turn and what will stick. You were a cop...you know how that works.

I do. But we only did that when criminal offense occurred.

So far...this affirmative action attorney is cbarging them criminally. ...for civil lawsuit violations. Unprecedented.
I don't agree with you 100% on that one. A man died in police custody.

Well the two possibilities are:

acquital and much bigger riots.

conviction and the creation of a no go zone

In either case Baltimore is literal toast.

Doctors kill 100k a year.

Republicans beat that number in Iraq. So are they doctors?
Republicans????? What the fuck are you talking about you filthy street thug? That war was approved by Congress. I am not saying that I agree with that war. Everything is Republican or Christian fuck up in your book. You never blame the Democrats or jews for anything. Isn't it strange?

Your rate of FreddieGrayThreads/minute has slowed a bit Bucs. Is something wrong?

But...im also trying to wrap my mind around how our legal system is now charging murder....for civil medical negligence.

Well when a person is unjustly arrested and then dies in your custody from physical wounds they incurred and lack of treatment for those wounds... yeah I don't think you should be surprised if your charged for negligence.

They werent charged with negligence. They were charged with murder and manslaughter.

Negligence is a lawsuit. The mob wanted prison bars. Affirmative action attorney "heard their voices".
They were charged with a whole slew of things. If it's found he died from wounds they inflicted, wouldn't you call that murder?

Yes...but prosecutor didnt say they inflicted it. Shes just saying the left him unbuckled...and didnt provide immediate medical care.

I HOPE there is damning evidence of murder she'll reveal...because I believe in the system. This reeks of a kangaroo court and mob witch hunts.

She better have more damning evidence.

Because as is...this case is a lawsuit case...not a criminal one.

There was a coroner at the autopsy. Don't you think he had some input in the manner of death? She didn't pull it out of thin air.

Yeah it was called a homicide. ..which doesnt always mean murder. Hoimicide is also used as medical negligence cases. Just means it wasnt a suicide or illness or accident.

Relax...they are throwing everything at them to see who will turn and what will stick. You were a cop...you know how that works.

So far...this affirmative action attorney is cbarging them criminally. ...for civil lawsuit violations. Unprecedented.

But that sadly happens. Sometimes they ingest drugs and die. What if we start charging those cops?

Its gonna get to the point where EMS has to come to EVERY arrest...which is impractical.

Yes...but prosecutor didnt say they inflicted it. Shes just saying the left him unbuckled...and didnt provide immediate medical care.

I HOPE there is damning evidence of murder she'll reveal...because I believe in the system. This reeks of a kangaroo court and mob witch hunts.

Yeah nevermind the dead person who was unjustly arrested. Go tell that to his friends and family I'm sure it'll make them feel better.

Yeah nevermind the dead person who was unjustly arrested. Go tell that to his friends and family I'm sure it'll make them feel better.

Still doesnt make it murder.

Sounds like Baltimore PD should be sued. For a lot. But medical negligence isnt murder. If it was...a LOT of doctors and nurses would be getting arrested.

I can't say I hope there is evidence against the officers. I just hope that everything is on the up and up. To be sure of that, the first thing that has to happen is to get Sharpton out of there. He is a proprietor of racism and unfairness right there. She should kick him to the curb.

But that sadly happens. Sometimes they ingest drugs and die. What if we start charging those cops?

Its gonna get to the point where EMS has to come to EVERY arrest...which is impractical.
Sadly, it does happen. It is the severity...he had a broken spine. Hopefully you can admt, that is FAR from normal. How it was broken, I don't know. And whether you believe it or not, I actually gve the cops the benefit of the doubt. Do I think the cops are responsble...yes, enough to lose their badge and play probation for a couple of years...but we still don't have the whole story. it could be the cops were outrageously corrupt, or it could be an unfortunate accident from cops that played a little too rough with a career criminal. The evidence will show.

We really don't know why he was arrested. We haven't heard the evidence. He had a bad record and if he had outstanding warrants, maybe he just ran and it cost him his life. But, we have to find out why he was stopped in the first place. I don't know.

Still doesnt make it murder.

Sounds like Baltimore PD should be sued. For a lot. But medical negligence isnt murder. If it was...a LOT of doctors and nurses would be getting arrested.
"Medical negligence" can absolutely be treated as homicide and has been in the past. The trial will determine if this case fits that description.

We really don't know why he was arrested. We haven't heard the evidence. He had a bad record and if he had outstanding warrants, maybe he just ran and it cost him his life. But, we have to find out why he was stopped in the first place. I don't know.
He was arrested because he was black.

He was arrested for carrying an illegal knife which was actually legal. No outstanding warrants. At least that have been reported.

Sadly, it does happen. It is the severity...he had a broken spine. Hopefully you can admt, that is FAR from normal. How it was broken, I don't know. And whether you believe it or not, I actually gve the cops the benefit of the doubt. Do I think the cops are responsble...yes, enough to lose their badge and play probation for a couple of years...but we still don't have the whole story. it could be the cops were outrageously corrupt, or it could be an unfortunate accident from cops that played a little too rough with a career criminal. The evidence will show.

If they played a little to rough with a career criminal, it will be the same as a thug running when they see a cop. Both scenarios will cost you your life. Figuratively and literally.

Forum List

Back