So The Dear Leader To Embark On New Marketing Campaign

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama

anyone notice he has his own PRESS releases every single day from one rag or another? that man could care less what we think or care about. And how nice of him to try and ally our fears after the fact. :rofl:

Just look at him with this Iran deal, now this "climate" pack he's trying to shove over on us and on and on. He doesn't give a crap if you are all in fear.

Yep, it's all about the marketing and image, he's a pathetic little man.

I'm just not seeing why these 14 people killed with guns are any more important than the other 33,000 americans who are killed by guns every year.

of course you don't, it takes at least the brain power of a mouse to understand why 14 people are more important than the other 33,000 Americans.., it is because they were killed by muslime terrorists!!!!! you stupid fucktard. :up:

It also shows his vetting system is total bullshit and lies. They're not vetting anyone.

Americans are not killed by 'guns' every year. Those guns lie around every year like any other 'tool' - like a hammer - until some criminal, terrorist, or mentally ill person - who has absolutely no respect for human life or the law - picks them up and decides to use them to kill innocent people.

Yes, thousands of Americans die every year in gun crimes, and those crimes are ignored by politicians like Obama and ignored by groups like Black Lives Matter because THOSE murders do not fit their political narrative or agenda.

How many more Americans are killed by black-on-black crime than blacks killed by Police Officers every year? Oh, but we aren't allowed to talk about black-on-black crime because that is a sensitive subject for racists blacks who don't want to talk about or try to deal with THAT. We have to 'stay calm' when it comes to letting terrorists into this country and the terrorist attacks they have committed and have promised...because that doesn't fit the Obama / Liberal narrative that it is the innocent law-abiding American people who must be disarmed or legislated into victim status because God knows the only people who will be obeying those laws will be the VICTIMS!

Of course he will never mention the bitch that shot up San Bernardino was looked at by 5 different federal agencies and they didn't even pick up on the fake address she gave on her visa application.

He also has to do it early enough so nothing will interfere with his annual Hawaiian vacation.

Your thoughts?

My thought is that only 45 American Civilians have been killed by "Islamic Terrorists" since 2005, and you guys are all acting like this is a grave national crisis, even though more people die of dog bites, lightning strikes and bee stings.

Terrorism is bad. It's not an existential threat.

I'm just not seeing why these 14 people killed with guns are any more important than the other 33,000 americans who are killed by guns every year.
Because the government engineered the murders of those 14 people.

Of course he will never mention the bitch that shot up San Bernardino was looked at by 5 different federal agencies and they didn't even pick up on the fake address she gave on her visa application.

He also has to do it early enough so nothing will interfere with his annual Hawaiian vacation.

Your thoughts?

My thought is that only 45 American Civilians have been killed by "Islamic Terrorists" since 2005, and you guys are all acting like this is a grave national crisis, even though more people die of dog bites, lightning strikes and bee stings.

I wouldn't say engineered, enabled by total incompetence is more appropriate.

Your thoughts?

I think "ENCOURAGED" is the word we're looking for.

Your thoughts?

I think "ENCOURAGED" is the word we're looking for.

Maybe passively.

of course you don't, it takes at least the brain power of a mouse to understand why 14 people are more important than the other 33,000 Americans.., it is because they were killed by muslime terrorists!!!!! you stupid fucktard.

Why does that make them more important.

Okay, going to really ask you to think, which will no doubt be a new and frightening experience for you.

If someone you love is killed by a guy who forgot to take his medications that day, how is that ANY LESS BAD than someone who killed because his imaginary friend in the sky told him to?

Another maobama apologist, if his regime had done the simplest due diligence those 14 would most likely still be alive.

How, exactly?

I know we have a lot of second guessing going on and stuff.

Yes, it is disturbing that there was a lot of questionable stuff in the woman's social media, had someone bothered to read it. (That assumes that the government has people who can read thousands of posts in Urdu and understand context.)

The same can be said of all the strange posts and actions by Jared Loughner or James Holmes. After the fact, we find out all sorts of shit about mass shooters AFTER they've killed a bunch of people.

Of course, Obama has proposed a lot of things to make guns harder to get... but he keeps getting shot down.

It also shows his vetting system is total bullshit and lies. They're not vetting anyone.

Or that the information wasn't as obvious as you are all claiming it to be.

The messages that supposedly were "Warnings" were only sent in PRIVATE messages to friends in Pakistan. Furthermore, they were in URDU, a language that not a lot of Americans actually speak, much less can read.

Again, every time there is a mass shooting, we find out a whole bunch of stuff about the shooter that makes sensible people ask, "Why did anyone sell THIS guy a gun?" And I'll admit, I say these things every time they happen, and usually get shouted at by people who say stuff about "Founding Fathers" and "Freedom". and shit.

But the reality is, we never really know anyone, do we? We get through life not knowing the darkest secrets of the guy in the next cubicle.

Oh, it's about more than feeling good. It's about money, honey.
Obama aims to allay concerns about terror-fighting strategy

He said that "Climate Change" was the cause of terrorism..

So he already created more "Global Warming" to get a deal that is more about them feeling good than actually doing anything..

I doubt Obama gives any concern to fighting "terrorism", the only thing he is caring about is how much he will be making on the far left talking circuit after he is dethroned..

Another maobama apologist, if his regime had done the simplest due diligence those 14 would most likely still be alive.

How, exactly?

I know we have a lot of second guessing going on and stuff.

Yes, it is disturbing that there was a lot of questionable stuff in the woman's social media, had someone bothered to read it. (That assumes that the government has people who can read thousands of posts in Urdu and understand context.)

The same can be said of all the strange posts and actions by Jared Loughner or James Holmes. After the fact, we find out all sorts of shit about mass shooters AFTER they've killed a bunch of people.

Of course, Obama has proposed a lot of things to make guns harder to get... but he keeps getting shot down.

1. She gave a phony address on her visa application, she was looked at by 5, count them 5, federal agencies and not one bothered to check and see if the address given was actually a residence where she lived. Checking that one item would have shown her to be a liar.

2. The NSA and DIA routinely monitor social media post in the middle east and southwest Asia, both have linguist that can read any post in the world. Are you saying it's too much to check a visa application that pretty much automatically becomes a green card for permanent residency? I'll give you the answer, your dear leader barred them from doing so. Instead the government asks them a few questions and admits them on the honor system, there is no meaningful vetting.

3. Your deflection to Loughner and Holmes is pure bullshit, the people reading their posts should have turned them in.

Last edited:
Let him talk, because every time he tells us how safe the world is because of him, ISIS proves him wrong. This will only help the Republicans.

So you are hoping ISIS kills people because it will help Republicans win an election?

Besides the fact that is sort of sick, let's not forget, the only reason we have an ISIS is because Bush toppled Saddam and created a Sunni insurgency.

And that Sunni insurgency in Iraq had turned into chump change. AQI was nothing. UNTIL Baghdadi made a move to take his fight into Syria. There he broke away from AQ
and formed ISIS.

And here's the kicker. Obama, Harper, Cameron and others were so determined to topple Assad they willfully and knowingly allowed ISIS to grow into the wealthiest terrorist organization in the world.

They have know for years on end that Turkey has been buying and selling ISIS oil.

Our idiot leaders and it's a bi partisan bash have given the world this nightmare.

Let him talk, because every time he tells us how safe the world is because of him, ISIS proves him wrong. This will only help the Republicans.

So you are hoping ISIS kills people because it will help Republicans win an election?

Besides the fact that is sort of sick, let's not forget, the only reason we have an ISIS is because Bush toppled Saddam and created a Sunni insurgency.

And that Sunni insurgency in Iraq had turned into chump change. AQI was nothing. UNTIL Baghdadi made a move to take his fight into Syria. There he broke away from AQ
and formed ISIS.

And here's the kicker. Obama, Harper, Cameron and others were so determined to topple Assad they willfully and knowingly allowed ISIS to grow into the wealthiest terrorist organization in the world.

They have know for years on end that Turkey has been buying and selling ISIS oil.

Our idiot leaders and it's a bi partisan bash have given the world this nightmare.
I think Obama WANTED ISIS to grow, just like he WANTS Iran to build nuclear weapons. He's NOT one of us.

1. She gave a phony address on her visa application, she was looked at by 5, count them 5, federal agencies and not one bothered to check and see if the address given was actually a residence where she lived. Checking that one item would have shown her to be a liar.

She gave an incomplete address, not a false one. And it's not clear this was an intentional ommission. (Really, what advantage does not filling out your complete address give you.)

In fact, of 35,000 K-1 fiance visas granted last year, only 618 were rejected.

2. The NSA and DIA routinely monitor social media post in the middle east and southwest Asia, both have linguist that can read any post in the world. Are you saying it's too much to check a visa application that pretty much automatically becomes a green card for permanent residency? I'll give you the answer, your dear leader barred them from doing so. Instead the government asks them a few questions and admits them on the honor system, there is no meaningful vetting.

The thing was, the "questionable" posts she sent were PM's, NOT public facebook postings.

The real reason why there was probably no real vetting of Malik? Because she was a woman, and women don't really show up on the anti-terror radar.

3. Your deflection to Loughner and Holmes is pure bullshit, the people reading their posts should have turned them in.

If saying crazy stuff on line was a crime, half of USMB would be in prison.

Forum List

Back