So, the disaster in chief does not want to quarantine, ban flights, or really do anything.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Governors want to take the perfectly reasonable step and quarantine healthcare workers coming from the hot zone of Ebola.

The pathetic disaster in chief does not even want that, and will not allow it.

Makes you wonder does it not?

Go ahead, someone give us the reasons why healthcare workers should not be quarantined for at least the 21 day incubation period?

Youse guys are bizarre. The gummint proposes to take trans fats off the GRAS list and y'all have seizures about how the gummint has no bidniss keeping people healthy. Now duh gummint isn't doing enough.

Y'all are lost in space.

We should be more afraid of global warming and trans fats than one of the deadliest infectious diseases on the planet.

Yes, liberals folks.

Liberals.

The question wasn't "what we should be more afraid of". It's "what is the role of government".

If you don't think the gummint has any business regulating foods and drinks and cosmetics and drugs and pollution, then you can't suddenly turn around and whine that it's not doing enough to control disease.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Presidunce obola wants to bring disease here. Ebola will do along with others. Now that he's foreclosed governors from doing anything he has a clear path.

Governors have begun to ignore the idiot Federals and are taking common-sense steps to limit the spread of Ebola in their jurisdictions. Good on them.

Don't you think you've peaked your shrieking hysteria too far out in front of the election? You can't even keep conservatives pissing themselves for weeks on end, much less normal people.

Governors want to take the perfectly reasonable step and quarantine healthcare workers coming from the hot zone of Ebola.

The pathetic disaster in chief does not even want that, and will not allow it.

Makes you wonder does it not?

Go ahead, someone give us the reasons why healthcare workers should not be quarantined for at least the 21 day incubation period?

Why are so many of you idiots pretending that the reasons haven't already been given to you dozens of times?

I've personally given you the reasons in five different threads in the past two days.

If you keep asking.....you'll eventually ( like this ) bore us to death and we'll just start mocking you. Then...you will claim that you have won the debate because we are just insulting you.

This shit plays out here on a dozen subjects every day. You fuckers suck so bad at having a discussion that all yiu do is repeat questions and pretend that nobody is taking you up on your brilliance.

Fuck off. The reasons are clear and plentiful. Try harder.

Obama is trying to cause an outbreak in the USA. The only way he could do worse would be if he sprayed Ebola from a crop duster

We should be more afraid of global warming and trans fats than one of the deadliest infectious diseases on the planet.

Yes, liberals folks.

Liberals.

You've got a better chance of dying from trans fat than you do of dying from Ebola.

That said, I did just hear on the news that the Ebola virus flourishes in warmer climates, so if you live in the Southern states, you might want to avoid any large public spaces, such as polling booths.

Health Care workers have some of the highest risks of catching the disease..............and they should be applauded for doing so..........and some have VOLUNTEERED already to quarantine themselves upon return already........................

Making sure they don't have Ebola before going out in public is common sense.....................

While I'm not sure if I'd confine them to a tent outside a hospital which is already being done.............they need to be isolated for the incubation period...............

Perhaps under house arrest or a facility in the country that would do a better service for them than a tent..........either way...........it should be done.

I know one thing. If the POTUS had suggested the quarantine....the OP would not be supporting it.

Transparent assholes.

Bullshit!! Check the VERY FIRST thing I said when Duncan was diagnosed. I was in favor of quarantining everyone he flew with and his family and even the pizza delivery guy he called

BTW......I'd remind everyone that those potentially exposed in Dallas have already had to be isolated for observation just for being near an Ebola patient.......aka the nurses and a aircraft was taken out of service for the same dang thing......100's of people have been on these lists as a result.

Why shouldn't we require this.........What is the worst thing that can happen............They might actually prevent another 100 people from being isolated and observed.............or they could be diagnosed early and possible be saved.

wapvus.jpg

Health Care workers have some of the highest risks of catching the disease..............and they should be applauded for doing so..........and some have VOLUNTEERED already to quarantine themselves upon return already........................

Making sure they don't have Ebola before going out in public is common sense.....................

While I'm not sure if I'd confine them to a tent outside a hospital which is already being done.............they need to be isolated for the incubation period...............

Perhaps under house arrest or a facility in the country that would do a better service for them than a tent..........either way...........it should be done.

YOU CANNOT CATCH IT FROM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT OBVIOUSLY ILL......AND ONLY THEN IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH THEIR BODILY FLUIDS.......AND EVEN THEN IT ISNT A GIVEN THAT YOU WILL GET SICK.

Therefore, a quarantine is not common sense.

BTW......I'd remind everyone that those potentially exposed in Dallas have already had to be isolated for observation just for being near an Ebola patient.......aka the nurses and a aircraft was taken out of service for the same dang thing......100's of people have been on these lists as a result.

Why shouldn't we require this.........What is the worst thing that can happen............They might actually prevent another 100 people from being isolated and observed.............or they could be diagnosed early and possible be saved.

We shouldn't do it because it is a waste of resources. Monitoring is sufficient.

Forum List

Back