So, the disaster in chief does not want to quarantine, ban flights, or really do anything.

35cqz9w.jpg

Health Care workers have some of the highest risks of catching the disease..............and they should be applauded for doing so..........and some have VOLUNTEERED already to quarantine themselves upon return already........................

Making sure they don't have Ebola before going out in public is common sense.....................

While I'm not sure if I'd confine them to a tent outside a hospital which is already being done.............they need to be isolated for the incubation period...............

Perhaps under house arrest or a facility in the country that would do a better service for them than a tent..........either way...........it should be done.

YOU CANNOT CATCH IT FROM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT OBVIOUSLY ILL......AND ONLY THEN IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH THEIR BODILY FLUIDS.......AND EVEN THEN IT ISNT A GIVEN THAT YOU WILL GET SICK.

Therefore, a quarantine is not common sense.
and they get sick 10 days later...............or 21 days later...................oops..........where have they been.............who have they come in contact with...........the CDC then tries to track every dang person who possibly came in contact.......................

Puts them on observation status.............just because they don't want to kick back and make sure for 3 weeks...........They could set this up with nice rooms, TV........good food and HELL EVEN PAY THEM..............to sit on their asses just to make sure.................

Better safe than sorry...............and I'd remind you a little outbreak over there is now at over 10000 cases..............

Contain the damned threat...............if someone is has to be held for 3 weeks so be it.

BTW......I'd remind everyone that those potentially exposed in Dallas have already had to be isolated for observation just for being near an Ebola patient.......aka the nurses and a aircraft was taken out of service for the same dang thing......100's of people have been on these lists as a result.

Why shouldn't we require this.........What is the worst thing that can happen............They might actually prevent another 100 people from being isolated and observed.............or they could be diagnosed early and possible be saved.

We shouldn't do it because it is a waste of resources. Monitoring is sufficient.
Is it.......the nurse from Dallas went to Chicago on public transport.............and then called for a slight fever and they said no problem.......Then gets it...........and they start searching for every passenger on that plane..........put them on observation.........put the plane out of service for decontamination............via the CDC..........

She should have stayed at home until the 3 weeks were up..........But that didn't happen did it..............I have no problem with them going home and being in time out for 3 weeks and to be OBSERVED..........I don't like this tent stuff...........but the observation and CONTAINMENT should be verifiable.

Health Care workers have some of the highest risks of catching the disease..............and they should be applauded for doing so..........and some have VOLUNTEERED already to quarantine themselves upon return already........................

Making sure they don't have Ebola before going out in public is common sense.....................

While I'm not sure if I'd confine them to a tent outside a hospital which is already being done.............they need to be isolated for the incubation period...............

Perhaps under house arrest or a facility in the country that would do a better service for them than a tent..........either way...........it should be done.

YOU CANNOT CATCH IT FROM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT OBVIOUSLY ILL......AND ONLY THEN IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH THEIR BODILY FLUIDS.......AND EVEN THEN IT ISNT A GIVEN THAT YOU WILL GET SICK.

and they get sick 10 days later...............or 21 days later...................oops..........where have they been.............who have they come in contact with...........the CDC then tries to track every dang person who possibly came in contact.......................

Puts them on observation status.............just because they don't want to kick back and make sure for 3 weeks...........They could set this up with nice rooms, TV........good food and HELL EVEN PAY THEM..............to sit on their asses just to make sure.................

Better safe than sorry...............and I'd remind you a little outbreak over there is now at over 10000 cases..............

Contain the damned threat...............if someone is has to be held for 3 weeks so be it.

It doesn't matter how many people they contact.....or hug.....or kiss.....or fuck.....before they are very, very ill. Monitoring temperature and condition is more than sufficient.

BTW......I'd remind everyone that those potentially exposed in Dallas have already had to be isolated for observation just for being near an Ebola patient.......aka the nurses and a aircraft was taken out of service for the same dang thing......100's of people have been on these lists as a result.

Why shouldn't we require this.........What is the worst thing that can happen............They might actually prevent another 100 people from being isolated and observed.............or they could be diagnosed early and possible be saved.

We shouldn't do it because it is a waste of resources. Monitoring is sufficient.
Is it.......the nurse from Dallas went to Chicago on public transport.............and then called for a slight fever and they said no problem.......Then gets it...........and they start searching for every passenger on that plane..........put them on observation.........put the plane out of service for decontamination............via the CDC..........

She should have stayed at home until the 3 weeks were up..........But that didn't happen did it..............I have no problem with them going home and being in time out for 3 weeks and to be OBSERVED..........I don't like this tent stuff...........but the observation and CONTAINMENT should be verifiable.

Sorry. She's cleared and she infected nobody. It's hard to get. It is impossible to get until one is obviously sick.

Time for level headed response. Stop freaking out.

It doesn't matter how many people they contact.....or hug.....or kiss.....or fuck.....before they are very, very ill. Monitoring temperature and condition is more than sufficient.

LOL...........They may have it while only slightly ill..............The nurse from Dallas had a mild temp rise...........called and asked about it............They told her to fly home............She already had it even though she wasn't puking her guts out yet or with heavy fever........

It wasn't a concern huh............via the CDC and directives they tracked down everyone on that plane to go on observation including requesting they stay the fuck at home for 3 weeks.........put the plane out of service...............

But hey, none of that was necessary but that was the damned protocol after this happened.................

3 weeks of time out........and back to your life............that's not too much to ask to try to prevent this from happening again............and as I said I don't agree with the tent.

Tell me Doctor, how many cases of Obola have you handled in your many years of practice.... the mother fuckers DON'T KNOW and WHO has said it has up to a 42 day incubation period!!!!!

WHO Ebola incubation period is 42 days not 21 days - National Political Transcripts Examiner.com

Youse guys are bizarre. The gummint proposes to take trans fats off the GRAS list and y'all have seizures about how the gummint has no bidniss keeping people healthy. Now duh gummint isn't doing enough.

Y'all are lost in space.

There is a difference between what people do to themselves and what other people do to us. If someone goes to an Ebola infected country, they are exposing me to a lethal risk by returning to the U.S. without undergoing a 21 day quarantine. They can eat all the transfats they want, but when it comes t being exposed to fatal diseases because other people refuse to take sensible, reasonable precautions, that's when I start screaming.

Sorry. She's cleared and she infected nobody. It's hard to get. It is impossible to get until one is obviously sick.

BS.............I'm not freaking out so shut the fuck up. This disease has killed thousands over there so excuse me for pushing for tighter controls here...........Asking them to hang out from 3 weeks to be sure they don't have it is not freaking out..............it's not that big of a deal...............it's a big deal now that they put a nurse in a tent.............that was stupid..............but to say stay home and avoid everyone for 3 weeks is not a big deal...........

In those states where it is mandatory I would suggest they didn't think it out very well because they put that nurse in a tent.........That was stupid, but the policy is not.

LOL...........They may have it while only slightly ill..............The nurse from Dallas had a mild temp rise...........called and asked about it............They told her to fly home............She already had it even though she wasn't puking her guts out yet or with heavy fever........

It wasn't a concern huh............via the CDC and directives they tracked down everyone on that plane to go on observation including requesting they stay the fuck at home for 3 weeks.........put the plane out of service...............

But hey, none of that was necessary but that was the damned protocol after this happened.................

3 weeks of time out........and back to your life............that's not too much to ask to try to prevent this from happening again............and as I said I don't agree with the tent.

Say it a million times. It won't change the facts. She wasn't a danger to anyone on any of her flights. People were notified and monitored. None were quarantined. None became ill. It's hard to catch.

How about this..................Set up an area in the Azores on our Air Force Base there...........Where they get to hang out in barracks for 3 weeks for final processing to go home from the hot zone..........and then Mac it home from there...........Let the CDC set up the tests there before leaving and then they are confirmed CLEAR before coming to America..........

or set it up in a contained area of the staging base for U.S. forces in Liberia.................including final blood tests before departure.

BS.............I'm not freaking out so shut the fuck up. This disease has killed thousands over there so excuse me for pushing for tighter controls here...........Asking them to hang out from 3 weeks to be sure they don't have it is not freaking out..............it's not that big of a deal...............it's a big deal now that they put a nurse in a tent.............that was stupid..............but to say stay home and avoid everyone for 3 weeks is not a big deal...........

In those states where it is mandatory I would suggest they didn't think it out very well because they put that nurse in a tent.........That was stupid, but the policy is not.

You are freaking out. "Over there" they have shitty facilities and they hug and kiss their dead people. We are currently batting .875 when it comes to survival rates for those treated in the US. One dead. One.

How about this..................Set up an area in the Azores on our Air Force Base there...........Where they get to hang out in barracks for 3 weeks for final processing to go home from the hot zone..........and then Mac it home from there...........Let the CDC set up the tests there before leaving and then they are confirmed CLEAR before coming to America..........

or set it up in a contained area of the staging base for U.S. forces in Liberia.................including final blood tests before departure.

Daily temperature checks and monitoring via Skype or some other media is sufficient. At the first signs of elevated temperature with symptoms....isolate. Virus contained.

Say it a million times. It won't change the facts. She wasn't a danger to anyone on any of her flights. People were notified and monitored. None were quarantined. None became ill. It's hard to catch.
Monitored.............Found..................

Had she just sat at home for 3 weeks instead of flying none of those people would have had to be informed of JACK SQUAT................

Hi........I'm from the CDC.........I'd like to inform you that you were on a plane with an Ebola infected patient.......Do not be alarmed..........We will now monitor you for your safety............The risk is small.........hardly a chance............Now please take your temp twice a day and if its high call us...............

Have a nice day................Freaking retards.............How about the lady didn't get on the flights at all.

You are freaking out. "Over there" they have shitty facilities and they hug and kiss their dead people. We are currently batting .875 when it comes to survival rates for those treated in the US. One dead. One.

Oh BS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If they treat infected patients they should be isolated for a period of time to be sure.............It's fucking 3 weeks watching reruns and getting some extra sleep...........It's not that long of a time period to be sure...........So we don't have to find and monitor all those passengers who were on the plane with her.

Daily temperature checks and monitoring via Skype or some other media is sufficient. At the first signs of elevated temperature with symptoms....isolate. Virus contained.
And the nurse had a slight elevated temp.............She wasn't full blown but had Ebola already.........Luckily it's hard to spread and I'd prefer to use common sense approaches than LUCK.

And I'll say it a million times...........that they wouldn't have had to notify anyone of jack shit had she just stayed her ass at home.

Forum List

Back