🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, the fbi....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The beloved fbi had sex tapes of democrat mayors sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept them hidden, knew eric swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept that hidden, had hunter Biden's laptop and everything on it and kept that hidden, but leaked a dossier they knew was fake to the NY Times in an effort to take down Trump.

A bit behind in the news, aren't ya.
What we all aee and know (we the public) is always the tip of the iceberg. Meaning like ants or roaches, where you see one there are many others that you don't see right there.

Those are the things we know about the fbi. So, what does that mean? How much more do they know and how much more corrupt is every government institution?

So no. While those things may be "old" it means the institution is a corrupt band of gestapo using gestapo or SS tactics.

You blind to that?

It's a sad state of affairs when you know with certainty that the whole Department of Justice is corrupt as the Daley Political Machine...
Which is why I refrain a bit from praising the blue. I mean they are a government institution too and trust me. They will enforce as they have been, unjust laws.

NYPD arrest 9 year old for not being vaccinated.

NYPD stomping on American flag over vaccine enforcement.

Bill's wife should be in prison for having cancles...

1648331984935.png

The beloved fbi had sex tapes of democrat mayors sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept them hidden, knew eric swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept that hidden, had hunter Biden's laptop and everything on it and kept that hidden, but leaked a dossier they knew was fake to the NY Times in an effort to take down Trump.

If you believe that, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you.

Yes. The FBI and the NYTimes are both in the business of lying and deceiving the American public.

Swalwell and the Chinese spy is old news from 2015. Thoroughly investigated and nothing came of it.

If you believe that, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami to sell you.

Yes. The FBI and the NYTimes are both in the business of lying and deceiving the American public.

Swalwell and the Chinese spy is old news from 2015. Thoroughly investigated and nothing came of it.

we investigated ourselves.jpg

Forum List

Back