So the GOP doesn't like to be profiled by the IRS?

I fail to see your point

what i mean is, who would want government especially when its the opposite political views party in power putting their nose where it dont belong

I fail to see your point

what i mean is, who would want government especially when its the opposite political views party in power putting their nose where it dont belong

I'm just going off of memory...but don't Republicans want racial and ethnic profiling?

wtf?
holy smokes, :cuckoo:

you people are so lame this is YOUR answer for the IRS targeting people..I hope you ObamaBots are NEXT in their line of fire...then conservatives can go, naa na na na naaaaa

this country is doomed with people like you just shrugs off the abuse of the Government like this

Last edited:
well im not exactly a republican, or republican spokesman

but what does one have to do with the other

our president acts badly

and targers political opponents but apparently that is ok, but you dont like the other sides politics?

because, what i heard was dancing and diflecting from the topic.

I fail to see your point

I'm just going off of memory...but don't Republicans want racial and ethnic profiling?

I fail to see your point

They love it. Ask them that question but leave off the end part. They will say yes 100%. Then add....................of Whites and watch how they change their answers.

Any exploration by the IRS for any reason other than tax laws is reprehensible, particularly if it is because of politics.

The good thing is that zero entities were black balled.

But still . . . I am glad the president hammered the IRS on it. Yes, it is "intolerable."

If there is anything positive to come out of this whole debacle, it's that the two sides are forced even further apart with democrats seeing the actions of the IRS as beneficial and republicans finding them reprehensible.

Forum List

Back