So the MAGATS Want to Make Crime An Issue

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Crime is down. It's been down for the past couple of years. But the trunp supporters have made up an imaginary Trump presidency where everybody lived in a mansion, streets paved with gold, and the entire world was a peace. Unfortunately for their imaginations none of that was true, and crime has been reduced during the Biden presidency.

Joe Biden is correct that violent crime is near a 50-year low

Republicans have argued that Biden is responsible for high levels of crime. He has responded by saying that violent crime has fallen. He's right.

As President Joe Biden runs for reelection, Republicans have argued that he’s responsible for high levels of crime. Biden has responded by saying that violent crime has actually fallen on his watch.

In May 15 remarks at a national police memorial service at the U.S. Capitol, Biden told officers and other attendees, “You risk your lives every day for the safety of the people you don’t even know. That’s why each of you, each and every one of you, is a hero. It’s no accident that violent crime is near a record 50-year low.”

Official FBI data on crime tends to lag, but available measures show overall violent crime has fallen during Biden’s presidency. But is violent crime “near a record 50-year low,” as Biden said?

We checked the FBI data and found that he’s on target.

Crime is down. It's been down for the past couple of years. But the trunp supporters have made up an imaginary Trump presidency where everybody lived in a mansion, streets paved with gold, and the entire world was a peace. Unfortunately for their imaginations none of that was true, and crime has been reduced during the Biden presidency.

Joe Biden is correct that violent crime is near a 50-year low

Republicans have argued that Biden is responsible for high levels of crime. He has responded by saying that violent crime has fallen. He's right.

As President Joe Biden runs for reelection, Republicans have argued that he’s responsible for high levels of crime. Biden has responded by saying that violent crime has actually fallen on his watch.

In May 15 remarks at a national police memorial service at the U.S. Capitol, Biden told officers and other attendees, “You risk your lives every day for the safety of the people you don’t even know. That’s why each of you, each and every one of you, is a hero. It’s no accident that violent crime is near a record 50-year low.”

Official FBI data on crime tends to lag, but available measures show overall violent crime has fallen during Biden’s presidency. But is violent crime “near a record 50-year low,” as Biden said?

We checked the FBI data and found that he’s on target.

Under Joey Xiden’s watch a former president nearly died in an assassination attempt, because of the failures of his admin, and Cocaine was smuggled into his own White House, and we don’t know by who…he’s a failure at enforcing federal law

What is black racism. Explain please.
Of course it doesn't. Nothing you whites have against blacks ever has anything to do with race. Who do you think you're fooling white man? We hear this all the time. I've heard this for most of the 63 years I have been alive. If I got a dollar for every time I heard this, Elon Musk would come to me for a loan. Please!

Recognize your own post racist?

OMG, crime is down dumb dumb because they're not arresting people and don't have as many police on the streets. Tell the people in communities where their stores have closed because of smash-n-grab that crime is down.

Of course it doesn't. Nothing you whites have against blacks ever has anything to do with race. Who do you think you're fooling white man? We hear this all the time. I've heard this for most of the 63 years I have been alive. If I got a dollar for every time I heard this, Elon Musk would come to me for a loan. Please!

Recognize your own post racist?
I recognize that no racism was expressed. I think its time these disingenuus claims that only come from white right wing extremists stop. Now what was the comment I was responding to? Post that up there with my reply.

OMG, crime is down dumb dumb because they're not arresting people and don't have as many police on the streets. Tell the people in communities where their stores have closed because of smash-n-grab that crime is down.
Incorrect.

I recognize that no racism was expressed. I think its time these disingenuus claims that only come from white right wing extremists stop. Now what was the comment I was responding to? Post that up there with my reply.
Fuck off and die little dipshit

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Yeah, agreed. Who cares about those kids in Chicago. They deserve to be shot just by being there.
You are truly an evil little dipshit
You don't care about those kids. I Posted the 25 most dangerous cities. Chicago is not on the list.

Attachments

• 117593718_4841480805877839_7272489462431020699_n-1.jpg
    117593718_4841480805877839_7272489462431020699_n-1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back