So the rental office says we can have our packages sent there if we feel its not safe in our building

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
But someone still ended up getting her package stolen from the rental office lol They sent out this mass bullshit email saying "we are sending this to everyone because you may have taken Jane Doe package by a mistake"

Get the fuck out of here. if It was me I would be terminating my lease if I cant subtract the cost of my package from the next month rent

So the rental office says we can have our packages sent there if we feel its not safe in our building

Living in fear can be very inconvenient.

It was never an option for me because their hours are the same as mine, 9am to 5pm so that wasn't helping me. And if you do get it sent there u should have to sign in and show ID to get the package. So how the fuck could another tenant take it by a mistake? LOL

One time another person's package was delivered to my house by mistake. What was done about it? It was taken to the post office, so that it could be delivered to the right address. True, the right address could've been found on my own, but it can only help to let the people who screwed up know that they screwed up at all or they may only continue on with whatever it is that they are doing wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

package stolen from the rental office lol They sent out this mass bullshit email saying "we are sending this to everyone because you may have taken Jane Doe package by a mistake"
Sounds like fbj=FBI, but I really wouldn't know. Same office culture, perhaps. It's government. The U.S. government. And everything is kosher with City Hall and the local property management concerns. They're "white collar." They want nothing to do with fee simple property ownership, too lazy to exercise federal eminent domain for their own office building. Just keep paying rent to the same old mob bosses, the buildings are bugged, wiretapped by the big city crime families, just like everyone else. Where are we supposed to go from here? I have no idea.

Oh geez, I'm still trying to get rid of the package that FedEx dropped on me.
I called and told them about it, but ..they never came and got it. Said I had to have some 30-digit number that's printed real small. The dude's address was on it, that should be enough.

Owait..if stolen from the rental office=you have a package thief in the building.

The rental office is located 5 mins away from the building I live in
Why?! It should be in a corner on the 1st floor. :dunno:

It has several buildings and that is the main office that handles 4 or 5 buildings in the neighborhood. They gave the option of having your package sent there to avoid getting stolen and turned out to be the same thing lol I assumed you had to sign for your package once you arrived at the rental office. Not going through a bunch of packages on the floor like we do here at my building in the lobby. I am thinking it should be like showing up at a post office and showing id and signing for it at the counter and then you get it. That rental office appears to be a fucking joke

Owait..if stolen from the rental office=you have a package thief in the building.

It has several buildings and that is the main office that handles 4 or 5 buildings in the neighborhood. They gave the option of having your package sent there to avoid getting stolen and turned out to be the same thing lol I assumed you had to sign for your package once you arrived at the rental office. Not going through a bunch of packages on the floor like we do here at my building in the lobby. I am thinking it should be like showing up at a post office and showing id and signing for it at the counter and then you get it. That rental office appears to be a fucking joke
Your mailbox not big enough for a package? I think you should take the rental office being a joke as a warning sign.

Your mailbox not big enough for a package? I think you should take the rental office being a joke as a warning sign.

If its a DVD no the mail lady usually puts it in the lobby with all the other packages. And since I am on the 1st floor I can hear when she is down the hall since Im on the 1st floor. When I was working at the office I would get the package once I arrived home inside the lobby. It all depends on how the persons sends the item. Last week I ordered a small magazine and the idiot sent it in a big ass package when it could have went in a smaller package and placed in the mailbox. Sometimes a neighborhood down the hall will take my package out of the lobby and put it in front of my apt door

Forum List

Back