So, The Wana Be Bomb Maker- aka.- The Clock Kid Is Moving to Qatar

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
SS guy watching kids hands no?

What a turn of events. One day after meeting Obama to discuss his bomb making skills, the kids Dad announced he is moving the family to Qtar

Terrorist support this move I suspect.

-Geaux
===================================
493368252-5676.jpg

Less than 24 hours after Ahmed Mohamed met President Obama, his family decided it’s time to leave America for good.

The 14-year-old Texas boy who was arrested for bringing to school a homemade clock that authorities said resembled a bomb will soon be living in Qatar.

“After careful consideration of all the generous offers received, we would like to announce that we have accepted a kind offer from Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) for Ahmed to join the prestigious QF Young Innovators Program, which reflects the organization’s on-going dedication to empowering young people and fostering a culture of innovation and creativity,” the family said in a news release Tuesday.

‘Clock kid’ Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar

SS guy watching kids hands no?

What a turn of events. One day after meeting Obama to discuss his bomb making skills, the kids Dad announced he is moving the family to Qtar

Terrorist support this move I suspect.

-Geaux
===================================
493368252-5676.jpg

Less than 24 hours after Ahmed Mohamed met President Obama, his family decided it’s time to leave America for good.

The 14-year-old Texas boy who was arrested for bringing to school a homemade clock that authorities said resembled a bomb will soon be living in Qatar.

“After careful consideration of all the generous offers received, we would like to announce that we have accepted a kind offer from Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) for Ahmed to join the prestigious QF Young Innovators Program, which reflects the organization’s on-going dedication to empowering young people and fostering a culture of innovation and creativity,” the family said in a news release Tuesday.

‘Clock kid’ Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar

Dafuck does this have to do with "terrorists"? Kid's a Sufi. And he didn't make a bomb in the first place, so he ain't a "bomb maker". See --- in order to be a "bomb maker" you gotta make some kind of bomb.

Kinda like you just did with this here thread....

Why does the right hate this kid?

His parents want to have their kid attend a program with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood who by the way, the FBI chief notes the MB do indeed support terrorism

-Geaux
========================================

FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism

Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group whose ideology has inspired terrorists such as Osama bin Laden, are in the United States and have supported terrorism here and overseas, FBI Director Robert Mueller told a House committee Thursday.

FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism

I suspect because he's bl.. ::cough:: ... .

because he's bl ::cough::cough:: ... (takes drink of water)

because he's bloody smart with circuit boards. Too newfangled for the old codgers.

because he's bloody smart with circuit boards. Too newfangled for the old codgers.
To put a clock in a box???

RFLMAO !!!

I have a degree in electronics, and THAT doesn't qualify!!!!

RFLMAO !!!

No, it really doesn't. OK then, I'll revert to my first thought.

So many reasons why so many morons will not "see it coming". If they survive, they will stand there, hands in pockets, asking "Why didn't we see this coming?"

RFLMAO !!!

If you're a striving terrorist it does :badgrin:

-Geaux

RFLMAO !!!

No, it really doesn't. OK then, I'll revert to my first thought.
And your first thougt is what????

He took a clock apart and put it in a box where it looked like a BOMB???

(no assembly required).....

RFLMAO !!!

If you're a striving terrorist it does :badgrin:

-Geaux

Link to "terrorism" here?
Oh wait, I already asked that...

Forum List

Back