So, The Wana Be Bomb Maker- aka.- The Clock Kid Is Moving to Qatar

Why does the right hate this kid?

His parents want to have their kid attend a program with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood who by the way, the FBI chief notes the MB do indeed support terrorism

-Geaux
========================================

FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism

Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group whose ideology has inspired terrorists such as Osama bin Laden, are in the United States and have supported terrorism here and overseas, FBI Director Robert Mueller told a House committee Thursday.

Every Muslim is a terrorist to you guys

His parents want to have their kid attend a program with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood who by the way, the FBI chief notes the MB do indeed support terrorism

-Geaux

Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group whose ideology has inspired terrorists such as Osama bin Laden, are in the United States and have supported terrorism here and overseas, FBI Director Robert Mueller told a House committee Thursday.

I love how his headline says "Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism" --- and then his excerpt immediately qualifies "Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood"...

.... then in the actual story:
"However, Clapper also characterized the Brotherhood in Egypt as a mostly secular umbrella organization. "The term 'Muslim Brotherhood'...is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Clapper said in response to a question from Myrick. "They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera.....In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally."
--- and the mendacity discount rate continues to soar. Where would these wags be without us to read their links for them?

-Geaux

I love how his headline says "Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism" --- and then his excerpt immediately qualifies "Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood"...

"However, Clapper also characterized the Brotherhood in Egypt as a mostly secular umbrella organization. "The term 'Muslim Brotherhood'...is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Clapper said in response to a question from Myrick. "They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera.....In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally."
--- and the mendacity discount rate continues to soar. Where would these wags be without us to read their links for them?

Egypt’s military-backed government declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization

They ARE a terrorist organization, and a lot of members (including Obozo's buddy Morsi) are under death sentences in Egypt...

Mohammed Morsi, Egypt's ex-leader, sentenced to death - BBC News

Get your head out of your ass and keep up...

-Geaux

Egypt’s military-backed government declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization

They ARE a terrorist organization, and a lot of members (including Obozo's buddy Morsi) are under death sentences in Egypt...

ooopsie. Original article didn't work, had to go get new ones.

I can understand their decision. Why stay to better a country where your inventions scare people, and the insane laws allow a person to gun down anyone who scares them?

I can't blame them at all. I would hesitate to even vacation in such barbaric states.

I can understand their decision. Why stay to better a country where your inventions scare people, and the insane laws allow a person to gun down anyone who scares them?

I can't blame them at all. I would hesitate to even vacation in such barbaric states.
well when you put it like that...
seriously it sounds like the kid is going to go to a top-notch school and that he'll get the opportunity to become more worldly. sounds like a smart move.

I suspect because he's bl.. ::cough:: ... .

because he's bl ::cough::cough:: ... (takes drink of water)

because he's bloody smart with circuit boards. Too newfangled for the old codgers.
To put a clock in a box???

RFLMAO !!!

I have a degree in electronics, and THAT doesn't qualify!!!!
i very much doubt that.

A "degree" in electronics probably comes from ITT or DeVry, or perhaps the local community college. Kinda like I have a degree in AutoCAD.

-Geaux

you keep jawing on about the muslim brotherhood, yet you don't even bother to link them to the school the kid is going to

why is that?

seriously it sounds like the kid is going to go to a top-notch school and that he'll get the opportunity to become more worldly. sounds like a smart move.
Until he Jacks around too much and achieves a premature detonation...
terroristschool-vi.gif

-Geaux

Well, not every one.

-Geaux

you keep jawing on about the muslim brotherhood, yet you don't even bother to link them to the school the kid is going to

why is that?

Notice the attention this has gotten from CAIR???
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6176

-Geaux

why is that?

if you want me to 'notice' something, link to it, don't link to some bullshit website.

View attachment 52961

How exactly do you "detonate" a clock?

View attachment 52961

How exactly do you "detonate" a clock?
i've done it on a saturday morning when i've forgotten to turn the alarm off. :)

why is that?

if you want me to 'notice' something, link to it, don't link to some bullshit website.

Then don't even look, dumbfuck...

After all, everything's linked to sources.
head-in-the-sand.gif

why is that?

Then don't even look, dumbfuck...

After all, everything's linked to sources.
View attachment 52964
your link just goes to a general description of cair - a rather biased one at that - and it doesn't even mention the kid.

so why don't you try again

Forum List

Back