So, The Wana Be Bomb Maker- aka.- The Clock Kid Is Moving to Qatar

SS guy watching kids hands no?

What a turn of events. One day after meeting Obama to discuss his bomb making skills, the kids Dad announced he is moving the family to Qtar

Terrorist support this move I suspect.

-Geaux
===================================
493368252-5676.jpg

Less than 24 hours after Ahmed Mohamed met President Obama, his family decided it’s time to leave America for good.

The 14-year-old Texas boy who was arrested for bringing to school a homemade clock that authorities said resembled a bomb will soon be living in Qatar.

“After careful consideration of all the generous offers received, we would like to announce that we have accepted a kind offer from Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) for Ahmed to join the prestigious QF Young Innovators Program, which reflects the organization’s on-going dedication to empowering young people and fostering a culture of innovation and creativity,” the family said in a news release Tuesday.

‘Clock kid’ Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar

Guts of our computers resembles a bomb too. Doesn't mean it is one.

Try taking those guts and making them appear as if it is a bomb, go to your local airport, walk through, and see how quickly you are getting an up close view of the floor.

This entire incident was racial profiling. If the kid had been a local farmboy with a huge bag of ammonium nitrate and some fuel oil claiming a gardening experiment no one'd have said shit.

Typical dumbass response. Try that computer guts challenge and let me know what happens. Nothing won't be one of the choices.

Why does the right hate this kid?

Why do progressives love him? He ripped a electric clock apart and put it in a box. In other words he didn't do anything creative. He basically faked a project. You all fall all over yourselves claiming he's special. Why?
Don't love him...but feel sorry for the shit storm that he had to endure.

A kid had to deal with attacks from right wing terrorists just because he brought a home made clock to school

No wonder the family left the country. I wouldn't trust right wing terrorists

What a turn of events. One day after meeting Obama to discuss his bomb making skills, the kids Dad announced he is moving the family to Qtar

-Geaux
493368252-5676.jpg

Less than 24 hours after Ahmed Mohamed met President Obama, his family decided it’s time to leave America for good.

The 14-year-old Texas boy who was arrested for bringing to school a homemade clock that authorities said resembled a bomb will soon be living in Qatar.

“After careful consideration of all the generous offers received, we would like to announce that we have accepted a kind offer from Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) for Ahmed to join the prestigious QF Young Innovators Program, which reflects the organization’s on-going dedication to empowering young people and fostering a culture of innovation and creativity,” the family said in a news release Tuesday.

Try taking those guts and making them appear as if it is a bomb, go to your local airport, walk through, and see how quickly you are getting an up close view of the floor.
The kid wasn't in an airport

He was showing a project to a teacher and was accused of being a terrorist
If they thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school

The US hasn't seen the last of the sand monkey soon to be member of ISIL.
He'll be 'taken out' one day by a drone strike in N. Pakistan but not before he has murdered as many innocents as he can. Those innocents may be in downtown New York city.

Why do progressives love him? He ripped a electric clock apart and put it in a box. In other words he didn't do anything creative. He basically faked a project. You all fall all over yourselves claiming he's special. Why?

A kid had to deal with attacks from right wing terrorists just because he brought a home made clock to school

He didn't make a damn thing. He took the insides of a clock and put it in a box.

They left the country so he can go somewhere to learn how to make bombs. He's shown he's willing to do it.

-Geaux
493368252-5676.jpg

Try taking the insides of a computer into a school making it appear as if it's a bomb and see how quickly they bring your hat to the hospital.

He didn't make a damn thing. He took the insides of a clock and put it in a box.

They left the country so he can go somewhere to learn how to make bombs. He's shown he's willing to do it.
What possible difference could that make. He was working on something on his own. He was modifying it and brought it to school to get advice from a teacher

The right has been attacking him ever since trying to convince the world that he is a terrorist

-Geaux
493368252-5676.jpg

Try taking the insides of a computer into a school making it appear as if it's a bomb and see how quickly they bring your hat to the hospital.
Why would that scare anyone. Especially when you have a geek doing it

But a Muslim geek...... Call the bomb squad

-Geaux
493368252-5676.jpg

This entire incident was racial profiling. If the kid had been a local farmboy with a huge bag of ammonium nitrate and some fuel oil claiming a gardening experiment no one'd have said shit.

Typical dumbass response. Try that computer guts challenge and let me know what happens. Nothing won't be one of the choices.

Don't need to, someone already did proving my assertion:

10986786.jpg

Science fair experiments range from crime to coho

And no one said shit, evacuated the school, or wet themselves. And that WAS a canon as the article describes. But had he been arab, arab-looking, or a Muslim, oh my...

I searched and didn't find a thread on this before I made mine. Sorry!
I find it humorous they moved to a state sponsor of terrorism surrounded by a bunch of terrorist supporters in the street.
He really showed us! LMAO

I'm sure his mother and sisters will love it there.
His sisters better keep their panties pulled up or some old toothless stinking sweaty rag head man will be hacking off their genitals with a dull Swiss army knife, before they can say "Allahu Akbar".

What possible difference could that make. He was working on something on his own. He was modifying it and brought it to school to get advice from a teacher

The right has been attacking him ever since trying to convince the world that he is a terrorist

Modified what? He pulled it apart and tossed it in a box. He de-constructed a clock. Big fucking deal. All I can say is your concept of accomplishment is astonishingly low.

-Geaux
493368252-5676.jpg

10986786.jpg

And no one said shit, evacuated the school, or wet themselves. And that WAS a canon as the article describes. But had he been arab, arab-looking, or a Muslim, oh my...

An air cannon that shoots felt balls is first off quite OBVIOUS. Secondly the apparatus that is used to power it is likewise OBVIOUS as to what it is and what it is capable of.

This proves nothing other than that you have no clue of what science truly is.

10986786.jpg

An air cannon that shoots felt balls is first off quite OBVIOUS. Secondly the apparatus that is used to power it is likewise OBVIOUS as to what it is and what it is capable of.

Point had nothing to do with the device and everything to do with hypocrisy. That you latch onto the literal and ignore the abstract simply reveals your inability to reason and think critically.

10986786.jpg

Point had nothing to do with the device and everything to do with hypocrisy. That you latch onto the literal and ignore the abstract simply reveals your inability to reason and think critically.

Has everything to do with the device. A device that looks like those attached to bombs that go boom is quite different than something that shoots t-shirts at sporting events.

Have you tried the computer challenge yet? You haven't because you know what would happen to you.

10986786.jpg

No it doesn't. The kids family has history that is automatically going to color perception. Has nothing to do with his color it has everything to do with his sister threatening to blow the school up. The fact that you ignore simple reality and instead try and couch in the "abstract" just shows how warped your brain is. Of course, based on your predilections, that is not too surprising now is it....

10986786.jpg

No it doesn't. The kids family has history that is automatically going to color perception. Has nothing to do with his color it has everything to do with his sister threatening to blow the school up. The fact that you ignore simple reality and instead try and couch in the "abstract" just shows how warped your brain is. Of course, based on your predilections, that is not too surprising now is it....

While discipline records are confidential, I find it interesting the Ahmed's father didn't want to discuss them and Ahmed himself admitted to having been suspended for several weeks in the 6th grade. So much for the innocent little kid.

10986786.jpg

Only valid of the person at school who thought it was a bomb knew that family's history when he thought that. Afaik that only came out after the fact.

Forum List

Back