So this Democrat from Florida wants "World Peace", sounds like old school liberal to me, is endorsing President Trump. There is hope in the world.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Former Democratic Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida publicly endorsed former President Donald Trump on Monday, citing dissatisfaction with President Joe Biden’s approach to global conflicts.
“I feel very comfortable today publicly announcing that I’m endorsing Donald Trump to be reelected as president,” Deutsch said, The Hill reported. “Driving force for me to make this decision is what I believe is the most important factor in being president, which is really world peace.”
Under Obama, he Barrack, got the Noble Peace Prize, and then let the Middle East burn and 4 US citizens get butchered in Libya, and kept drawing a red line against Syria. The Russian invaded Ukraine and annexed the Crimea away from Ukraine, and Barry did nothing. Then in comes President Trump, who enacted the peace accords with a bunch of Arab states and Israel and no new wars happened during President Trumps term. No Nobel Peace Prize. Then in comes the senile old fool, that stole the 2020 election and Ukraine is warring with Russia, and 3 Arab states are warring with Israel. I guess the guy in Florida is tired of the wasteful taxes going to unwanted wars, while US citizens are suffering and maybe more, now that Milton is bearing down on the United States.

The Doomsday Clock suggests we are closer to nuclear war than ever before.

Time for a refresh of the species. A global nuclear war will ensure that. We won't last even a fraction of the time the dinosaurs lasted. A pity that.

The Doomsday Clock suggests we are closer to nuclear war than ever before.

Time for a refresh of the species. A global nuclear war will ensure that. We won't last even a fraction of the time the dinosaurs lasted. A pity that.
Can you imagine how many Marxists are going to die if the World goes full on World War Three?

Can you imagine how many Marxists are going to die if the World goes full on World War Three?

All will be revealed once the nukes are dropped around the world. Consider it covid on hyper mode in terms of the few survivors impulses.

We saw how people acted during covid, how exploitive and finger pointing people employed. Wait until the 20% who survive the nuke fallout covers the sun and the few struggle to survive.

The only things that will survive with the few humans who do eek out an existence will be basic mathematics and the fact that the Orange One was responsible for the nuclear war even after he loses in 2024.

There is cowardice all around us and this gene won't regress anytime soon

All will be revealed once the nukes are dropped around the world. Consider it covid on hyper mode in terms of the few survivors impulses.

We saw how people acted during covid, how exploitive and finger pointing people employed. Wait until the 20% who survive the nuke fallout covers the sun and the few struggle to survive.

The only things that will survive with the few humans who do eek out an existence will be basic mathematics and the fact that the Orange One was responsible for the nuclear war even after he loses in 2024.

There is cowardice all around us and this gene won't regress anytime soon
There will be still a lot of people who will survive the nuclear fall out. But there will be a lot of people who have no clue how to survive after that, because there will be no technology to support them. They will get hungry they will look towards the people who have prepped for that day, they will meet their end if they try anything with the preppers.

MSN Under Obama, he Barrack, got the Noble Peace Prize, and then let the Middle East burn and 4 US citizens get butchered in Libya, and kept drawing a red line against Syria. The Russian invaded Ukraine and annexed the Crimea away from Ukraine, and Barry did nothing. Then in comes President Trump, who enacted the peace accords with a bunch of Arab states and Israel and no new wars happened during President Trumps term. No Nobel Peace Prize. Then in comes the senile old fool, that stole the 2020 election and Ukraine is warring with Russia, and 3 Arab states are warring with Israel. I guess the guy in Florida is tired of the wasteful taxes going to unwanted wars, while US citizens are suffering and maybe more, now that Milton is bearing down on the United States.
That's no Democrat, that's Floriduh Man!

Forum List

Back