If Kamala Harris Cannot Help Hurricane Victims Then What Makes Her Think That She Can Save This Country?

They are. The doctrine of America First says we should help Americans FIRST. Not the Ukrainians. NOT the Palestinians. NOT the illegal aliens. Americans. Of ALL races and religious beliefs. AMERICANS!
Americans are being helped. We have been able to take care of Americans and provide aid to other countries before. We did it when Trump was president durng COVID. You scabs bragged about the weapons trump sent Ukraine during the pandemic. And why was trump sending COVID kits to Putin when Americans coudn't get them?

Here is another lie. But why do whites on the right have a probllem with equity? You guys know what you're doing. And this fake indignation because you want to maintain white racial preference is evil. Then you wnder why some blacks call whites devils.
Because it's Communism and will destroy America. Equity reduces exceptionalism. Exceptionalism BUILT America.

Trump just makes something up out of thin air and they believe it.

This is a cult.
The dooshbag also hears
Oh yeah $750.00 towards the victims when billions of dollars have been sent to Ukraine. Splendid job on her part. Not to mention illegal immigrants all over the country raping and murdering people.
Trump hears some whacky nonsense and runs with. Then his cult runs with it and the rest of the world laughs at you nutbags.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because it's Communism and will destroy America. Equity reduces exceptionalism. Exceptionalism BUILT America.
It's not communism. There has been no exceptionalism. There has been white racism. White racism was fascism. And that racism/fascism, which you call exceptionalism, denied people the chance for equity. So the racism you benefitted from reduced exceptionalism and it continues reducing exceptionalism.

Oh yeah $750.00 towards the victims when billions of dollars have been sent to Ukraine. Splendid job on her part. Not to mention illegal immigrants all over the country raping and murdering people.
Another dumb disingenuous comment. That $750 is immediate emergency aid. More wil come later.

It's not communism. There has been no exceptionalism. There has been white racism. White racism was fascism. And that racism/fascism, which you call exceptionalism, denied people the chance for equity. So the racism you benefitted from reduced exceptionalism and it continues reducing exceptionalism.
For better or worse, and I admit it's sometimes hard, only THE BEST people should be elevated to positions of power. Regardless of whatever ethnic group they belong to.
It's the only way to remain the best country in the world.

For better or worse, and I admit it's sometimes hard, only THE BEST people should be elevated to positions of power. Regardless of whatever ethnic group they belong to.
You should end the racist belief that the best people won't get elevated because a policy is working for equity. The need for equity was created because the best did not always get elevated. If this was about the best, Hillary would have been elected over trump. Compare the resumes and Trump had no public policy experience and Clinton had decades.

You should end the racist belief that the best people won't get elevated because a policy is working for equity. The need for equity was created because the best did not always get elevated. If this was about the best, Hillary would have been elected over trump. Compare the resumes and Trump had no public policy experience and Clinton had decades.
And yet, the country as a whole has become rife with incompetence. In everyday life. You may not admit it here, but I'm sure you see it. Every day.

Dude. I'm a cock Asian. I believe Trump sucks out loud in every single way. Far from BEST of anything. Ever. Born with a silver spoon up his ass. Skated into a presidency because Hillary actually was that bad. Hired mostly white people for his cabinet. :dunno:

:spinner:

Forum List

Back