🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So this is the world we live in right now? Trans woman commercials???

Well, I guess real women aren’t as good as trans women. Real women should just give up trying to be athletes and leave female sports to the naturally more superior trans women. Real women should just learn to cook, clean and take care of babies.

Trans women should be glorified and admired but real women not so much. Just imagine in a decade we will have many new records set by trans women in women’s sports that will never be broken by any real woman in the future. The Olympics will have only male and trans women athletes. Our future is bright.

Obviously the above is
1646632110767.gif

1646632217305.jpeg

Well, I guess real women aren’t as good as trans women. Real women should just give up trying to be athletes and leave female sports to the naturally more superior trans women. Real women should just learn to cook, clean and take care of babies.

Trans women should be glorified and admired but real women not so much. Just imagine in a decade we will have many new records set by trans women in women’s sports that will never be broken by any real woman in the future. The Olympics will have only male and trans women athletes. Our future is bright.

Obviously the above is View attachment 611830

View attachment 611831
Im going to the toilet

I have an older friend who is a staunch Dem. One day one of her posts came across my feed and her and her buddies were all giving this thing praises on being such a gracious woman. I really wanted to gag. I should go back and find that post and put this video on there but they are such whiny snots they'd probably get me a permanent ban from FB.

Last edited:
I have an older friend who is a staunch Dem. One day one of her posts came across my feed and her and her buddies were all giving this thing praises on being such a gracious woman. I really wanted to gag. I should go back and fins that post and put this video on there but they are such whiny snots they'd probably get me a permanent ban from FB.
View attachment 611840

I've never seen a Sasquatch dance like that. Is that some kind of mating ritual or something?

I've never seen a Sasquatch dance like that. Is that some kind of mating ritual or something?
First time I saw it was a few weeks ago. We generally don't have TV and no Internet even while we had a tranny in the WH so I am always seeing these type things year later.

I have an older friend who is a staunch Dem. One day one of her posts came across my feed and her and her buddies were all giving this thing praises on being such a gracious woman. I really wanted to gag. I should go back and find that post and put this video on there but they are such whiny snots they'd probably get me a permanent ban from FB.
View attachment 611840
I guess now we know why Barack walked so funny.

Biological women that don't want to compete against males that identify as female, knowing they can't win, should create the "XX Chromosome only," competition. All wishing to join would have to be tested and if they reflect that they are XY Chromosome, they are disqualified.
As for trans-women believing they are women, newsflash, actual heterosexual males "won't" date you, they will only date XX Chromosome individuals.

Who wants to see this stupid shit.................Trans woman say I'm Possible. I have seen it all now. Bad enough they was on Tinder and now I got to see this??

I heard trans people are consumers -- and there is this thing with Capitalism where they like to make money....even if that means offending fragile minded folks like yourself...which indicates to me that much like the anti-gay war; you are losing this anti-trans war too

View attachment 611840
When you are too much of a coward to call Michelle what you really want to call her.....just call her a man, it is almost as satisfying as calling her a nigg*r

And the added bonus is, you get to fixate on black dick like most insecure racist cucks do...it's fun

Forum List

Back