So this is why Jimmy Kimmel is taking the summer off? I want his ugly ass to crash and burn

Really? In the words of some anonymous black kid shouting over the intercom at a local Walmart: Yo niggs, waz up? How is this even an issue?

Stay frosty my niggs. Or just relax, my fellow white person. It'll work it self out eventually.

Really? In the words of some anonymous black kid shouting over the intercom at a local Walmart: Yo niggs, waz up? How is this even an issue?

I want his career to crash and burn

It already has.. Women on Trampolines was the HIGH POINT of his career.. Comedy aint FUNNY anymore because there's little room to express yourself.. PERSONALLY, that explanation that he mimic'd Snoop Dog -- just tells me how SICK these politically correct mothers are if they have to "off themselves" for a sin as innocent as that...

I just think he's tired of NOT BEING FUNNY or fun at all for last 3 years because of political derangement....

I hate this retarded mutherfucker

The democrat party and Never Trumpers still don't understand......the Trump Boomerang is an actual thing....and jimmy kimmel seems about to experience it in full........I saw an article that recounted jimmy kimmel demanding to hear an audiotape allegedly from the Apprentice of Trump using the N-word......the tape does not exist, he never said it...but jimmy kimmel demanded to see it.....

Now, the Trump Boomerang....

In 2018, Kimmel pressed actor Tom Arnold about an tape that allegedly showed President Donald Trump using the “n-word,” which has never materialized.

“I want to hear this tape! Where is this tape?” Kimmel asked. “You keep saying you will! When? When he’s retired?”

“@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa,” the president responded on Twitter.

Well......jimmy.....you wanted to hear a tape of someone using the N-Word...you probably didn't think it would be your tape............

The only thing about him that I would miss are the clips of the mean country music tweets over at the You Tube website.

God bless you and him and my favorite singers always!!!

Holly

Did he do black face? When are blacks going to realize democrats are your enemy

I want his career to crash and burn

the way trumps is......

did you see the video of trumpenstein getting off the helicoptor?

he looked like a beaten POS

i laughed
and laughed
and laughed

and farted

then laughed some more....

god it was beautiful!

black face doesnt bother me

Shouldn't bother folks if it's done without hate. But we've lost the cultural appropriation wars.. Can't even wear my Mexican Sombrero to a cook-out..

Why is it that seems to be a white liberal thing? Because they think they can get AWAY with it? Kimmel, Joy Behar, Ted Danson, the Gov AND Atty Gen of Virginny, the leader of Canada????

Why is it that seems to be a white liberal thing? Because they think they can get AWAY with it? Kimmel, Joy Behar, Ted Danson, the Gov AND Atty Gen of Virginny, the leader of Canada????

Because no black person looks like that so why would any black be offended.

No real Mexican looks like me in a sombrero either -- so I should be all right too... LOL...

No real Mexican looks like me in a sombrero either -- so I should be all right too... LOL...
Are you a oven dodger?

Forum List

Back