So Today We Believe Every Accusation Against a Male, Bill Clinton Smiles

Feminists did a great job making sure everything Bill did and continues to do is kept silent.

:rofl:

what did bill Clinton do that wasn't investigated and debunked? (other than cheat on his wife, of course).

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum
Who would think 16 flights on the “Lolita Express” private jet with his convicted pedophile buddy to his private island involves anything suspicious?
But enough of trump......you are off topic again.
Love watching you freaks spin for sexual predators.
Confusion abounds for you doesn't it? I'm not a Child-chaser Moore supporter like you are. Did Morgan Freeman give you that bad info?

Feminists did a great job making sure everything Bill did and continues to do is kept silent.

what did bill Clinton do that wasn't investigated and debunked? (other than cheat on his wife, of course).

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum
Who would think 16 flights on the “Lolita Express” private jet with his convicted pedophile buddy to his private island involves anything suspicious?
Confusion abounds for you doesn't it? I'm not a Child-chaser Moore supporter like you are. Did Morgan Freeman give you that bad info?
moore isn't a child chaser, no child has claimed anything.

Clinton's fooling around was dealt with a couple of decades ago. Moore was kicked out of a mall for perving on little girls, and hasn't answered for it yet.
Rape is not fooling around.

Clinton was never accused of rape. Not once ever - until Ken Starr and the FBI hauled Anita Broadderick’s ass in for questioning and threatened to charge her with perjury if she didn’t admit she was lying when she said Bill Clinton did not rape her in her Affidavit in the Jones trial. Suddenly Anita cried “rape” for all to hear.

I personally believe Anita Broadderick’s Affidavit. She was not raped by Bill Clinton. It never happened. Please leave her alone about this and stop hounding her.

Sounds like Republicans could teach a master class on how to use spurious allegations pertaining to sexual matters as leverage to destroy a politician’s reputation. These days Republicans openly refer to Bill Clinton as a rapist, a pedophile and a sex pervert, despite all reasonable evidence that Bill Clinton is neither a rapist nor a pedophile.
Moore was never accused of statutory rape for decades either.

But thanks for validating the OP.

This in no way validates the OP because you’re comparing apples to oranges. Bill was falsely accused of rape by Republicans when there is no evidence that he ever raped anyone, Anita Broadderick’s coerced charges notwithstanding.

Roy Moore quite openly dated high school girls. People noted his predilection to dating high school girls. They thought it “creepy”. And those were people who worked for him and with him.

So you’re comparing wholly made up charges against Bill Clinton and saying they’re the same thing as multiple creditable accusations of “creepy” behaviour with underage girls, against a guy who has also lied to the IRS, created a dummy charity and then skimmed all of the donations as his “salary”, and has consistently refused to abide by the Constitution by disregarding Court Orders.

Nice try but these two guys aren’t even in the same ball park much less playing the same game.

Clinton's fooling around was dealt with a couple of decades ago. Moore was kicked out of a mall for perving on little girls, and hasn't answered for it yet.

Clinton was never accused of rape. Not once ever - until Ken Starr and the FBI hauled Anita Broadderick’s ass in for questioning and threatened to charge her with perjury if she didn’t admit she was lying when she said Bill Clinton did not rape her in her Affidavit in the Jones trial. Suddenly Anita cried “rape” for all to hear.

I personally believe Anita Broadderick’s Affidavit. She was not raped by Bill Clinton. It never happened. Please leave her alone about this and stop hounding her.

Sounds like Republicans could teach a master class on how to use spurious allegations pertaining to sexual matters as leverage to destroy a politician’s reputation. These days Republicans openly refer to Bill Clinton as a rapist, a pedophile and a sex pervert, despite all reasonable evidence that Bill Clinton is neither a rapist nor a pedophile.

This in no way validates the OP because you’re comparing apples to oranges. Bill was falsely accused of rape by Republicans when there is no evidence that he ever raped anyone, Anita Broadderick’s coerced charges notwithstanding.

Roy Moore quite openly dated high school girls. People noted his predilection to dating high school girls. They thought it “creepy”. And those were people who worked for him and with him.

So you’re comparing wholly made up charges against Bill Clinton and saying they’re the same thing as multiple creditable accusations of “creepy” behaviour with underage girls, against a guy who has also lied to the IRS, created a dummy charity and then skimmed all of the donations as his “salary”, and has consistently refused to abide by the Constitution by disregarding Court Orders.

Nice try but these two guys aren’t even in the same ball park much less playing the same game.

Good lord, the stupid is strong in this one. Bill is a sexual predator period.

can't make this shit up.

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum
Suuuuuure he isn't....he's just a typical Alabama christer fond of girls with the word "teen" in their age descriptor.

A predator treats victims as prey. Bill is an opportunist. He takes all available opportunities but he doesn’t assault women, he asks and he does take “No” for an answer.

Trump doesn’t ask, and doesn’t take “No” for an answer. That’s the difference between a predator and an opportunist. Trump’s “hit her hard” is his way of saying he kept coming. That’s the difference between a predator and an opportunist.

There are two kinds of men. Those who like women and enjoy sex. And those who don’t like women but are avowed heterosexuals with “needs”. These are the guys who will say and do anything to get laid, because that’s their only goal. There is no respect or concern for the woman in their actions.

But not of underaged girls....that seems to be an Alabama requirement.

Suuuuuure he isn't....he's just a typical Alabama christer fond of girls with the word "teen" in their age descriptor.
Again pure silliness

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum
I never heard of Moore and I have no opinion of him one way or the other.

Simply mocking more Leftard hypocrisy. You Leftards stand for nothing but power and control.

Again pure silliness
Most of the country would think it's a little bit more serious than silly.....but Alabama.......meh.

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum

Simply mocking more Leftard hypocrisy. You Leftards stand for nothing but power and control.
Suuuuuuuure...."I have no opinion of him one way or the other".......:rofl:

we'll wait.

try again, dum dum

And attempt to destroying conservatives

Again pure silliness
Most of the country would think it's a little bit more serious than silly.....but Alabama.......meh.
It’s great they live in a country that allows that. Alabama folks are allowed to vote for who they like! Not who you do!

Just need evidence

Hilarious how you freaks scream about no convictions proving Clinton is a sexual predator but this guy you’re like flies on shit. You freaks even defended Weiner the same way. He finally got convicted.

Forum List

Back