So Truman was a KKK member

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

I wonder how many know that Truman was KKK?

190px-Harry_S._Truman.jpg

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Almost everybody, td. He was a member for a short campaign season in 1924, refused to pledge to not hire Catholics or Jews, and resigned after election. He felt "dirtied" by the association, as many do with those that are racists who claim TP allegiance or who are actual Klan members today.

Almost everybody, td. He was a member for a short campaign season in 1924, refused to pledge to not hire Catholics or Jews, and resigned after election. He felt "dirtied" by the association, as many do with those that are racists who claim TP allegiance or who are actual Klan members today.

How about giving me a link to the new KKK and supposed TP's. I'd appreciate it.

Next up though, the Democrats and the KKK are married. This is proven history.

So I believe if people are going to claim Trump's father was KKK then we should go after every single Democrat elected or not that had a family member in the KKK.

Game on.

that was true till about 50 years ago. now it's just a republican red herring.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

I wonder how many know that Truman was KKK?

190px-Harry_S._Truman.jpg

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Truman Library: Desegregation of the Armed Forces Online Research File

January 1948: President Truman decides to end segregation in the armed forces and the civil service through administrative action (executive order) rather than through legislation.

February 2, 1948: President Truman announces in a special message to Congress on civil rights issues that he has "instructed the Secretary of Defense to take steps to have the remaining instances of discrimination in the armed services eliminated as rapidly as possible."

March 22, 1948: African-American leaders meet with President Truman and urge him to insist on antisegregation amendments in the legislation being considered in Congress that would reinstitute the draft..

March 27, 1948: Twenty African-American organizations meeting in New York City issue the "Declaration of Negro Voters," which demands, among other things, "that every vestige of segregation and discrimination in the armed forces be forthwith abolished."

March 30, 1948: A. Philip Randolph, representing the Committee Against Jim Crow in Military Service and Training, testifies to the Senate Armed Services Committee that African-Americans would refuse to serve in the armed forces if a proposed new draft law does not forbid segregation.

April 26, 1948: Sixteen African-American...​

Indeed, they are: more than 50 years ago. Bush and the GOP are married to the Great Recession: 7 years ago. This is proven history.

Link? Read the posters on the Board. Indeed, the Dems are: more than 50 years ago. Bush and the GOP are married to the Great Recession: 7 years ago. This is proven history.
The Pubs are married to the Great Depression: 86 years ago. This is proven history.

You need to grow up (you are older than me!).

We need to work together, and the Dems and Pubs are not doing that. That's proven history.

confederate-300x232.jpg

Whenever the topic of racism gets brought up between Democrats and Republicans, there are two facts you’ll almost always hear conservatives use to counter the belief that their party is full of racism: President Abraham Lincoln was a Republican The KKK was largely organized, and populated by, Democrats And both are facts.

But when someone uses these two items as their defense that the Republican party isn’t loaded with racism, they’re only showing their ignorance about the reality of racism within their party.

It’s true, Southern Democrats were extremely racist. At the same time, Northern “liberal” Democrats and Republicans had already been working together to end discrimination and pushed for ending segregation.

See, in 1948, President Harry Truman made one of the boldest public moves by a Democrat towards Civil Rights for African Americans by creating the President’s Committee on Civil Rights, and ending discrimination in the military. At the Democratic National Convention in 1948 a call was made for civil rights—prompting at least 35 Southern delegates to walk out.

Read more at: The Truth About Republican Racism and the "Southern Strategy" - Forward Progressives

So I believe if people are going to claim Trump's father was KKK then we should go after every single Democrat elected or not that had a family member in the KKK.

Game on.
enter the gutter...

maybe you're very comfortable there?

I nuked you in the one and only debate we had.

Would you like to enter the ring with me again Dante?

Set the parameters. You'll need extra time.

:lmao:

Game on.
enter the gutter...

she like a lot of conservatives lately are

You're picking the wrong team. Trust me don't put money on Dante. I won. He lost.

It was delicious.

Indeed, they are: more than 50 years ago. Bush and the GOP are married to the Great Recession: 7 years ago. This is proven history.

Oh kiss my ass. Great recession. What a freaking joke.

I'll give you the first paragraph of the KKK platform and you conjure up some honesty and tell us who this sounds like, politically:

The Knights ' Party Platform

The recognition that America was founded as a Christian nation.

As James Madison, known as the "Chief Architect of the Constitution" stated; " We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves to control ourselves to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

Game on.
enter the gutter...

I nuked you in the one and only debate we had.

Would you like to enter the ring with me again Dante?

Set the parameters. You'll need extra time.

:lmao:

You're as delusional as ever.

good to see some things never change

Game on.
enter the gutter...

she like a lot of conservatives lately are

You're picking the wrong team. Trust me don't put money on Dante. I won. He lost.

It was delicious.
you have a rich fantasy life.

Forum List

Back