🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump believes PUTIN is the better leader?

Well he is great to islam, he has more muslims than all of europe combined.

And Philipino Pres. Duterte is catching up and killing off infidels in the name of drug enforcement.

I won't even mention what we have in leadership here.

Do you have any idea what leadership means? It is not the same as "humanitarian," or "economic wizard."

Do you think that the Russian and Iranian military, and the ChiComs would be fucking with us if we had a Real President?

Putin is a great Leader. Like him or not.

Some of you fucked up right wingers' hatred of Obama extends to even consider a dictatorship your "ideal" type of government.

So Trump believes Putin is the better leader? Seriously?

Lets look at putins job as president of Russia.
-His economy(russian economy) took a huge hit as the world told him to fuck off after his invasion.
http://nationalinterest.org/files/s...es/UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg?itok=D0-NQn70
UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg

Oil production has slowed!
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03524/russia_econ_3524194b.jpg
russia_econ_3524194b.jpg

https://www.nationalreview.com/sites/default/files/russian-economy-figure-1.jpg
russian-economy-figure-1.jpg

Plus he has lost every war he has gotten into!!! He has silenced gays, and acted like a dictator of his own people, Yet you believe he is the better leader? hahahaha

Here is a little something for the loserterians to consider.
unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

xstocks-obama.png.pagespeed.ic.CP-QnP7HbP.png

http://images.dailykos.com/images/109030/large/Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png?1412340116

Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png

Cct5UaBW8AIl4Qu.jpg

imrs.php
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...lum-line/files/2016/01/Job-growth-3.jpg&w=480

unnamed.jpg

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/unnamed.jpg

Think about it! Obama has created 10 million private sector jobs, stopped the mess Bush caused that had us losing 800,000 jobs/month and ended up with records left and right in the stock market. Putin? Not so much.
Funny no statistics are included for 2016. Also funny how slowed oil production is considered bad when the whole reason Russia's economy faltered was because they and Saudi Arabia were overproducing oil. The fact is that his semi-legitimate land grab was overall a success, Russia's global influence and prestige has been boosted through their good handling of the situation in Syria, their economic losses are negligible, and Putin has a very high approval rating. Finally, you can say lower unemployment and more jobs all you want, but that says absolutely nothing about the quality of the jobs. Finally, Russia is not, never was, and never will be fully democratic. There aren't enough gays there for them to give a shit and the average Russian isn't interested in gays or their struggles. Oh and "rules like a dictator" is but a meaningless label as it says nothing about the quality of leadership.

There was no invasion of the Ukraine
Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.

Is everybody who thinks Putin should get the Russian troops out of Ukraine a Nazi?

Tell me more about the 5% UE rate that you give Obama credit for. LOL

Sometime after you graduate from junior high school, you'd know that the oval office does NOT create jobs, but it DOES provide the incentive for job creation by small and large businesses.
So, yes, GWB had an environment where 750,000 jobs were being lost EVERY MONTH......Obama's policies allowed for that rate to not only stop, but to greatly reverse itself.....

You can thank me letter for the lesson.

My advice to you retarded loserterians is to stay away from talking about the economy! Bill clinton and Obama are two of the best presidents of the past 50 years on this issue.

Also don't bitch about abolishing investment into this country as it is a sign that you don't give a damn about our leadership in the world.

Tell that to the unemployed African-Americans

lol,
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/images/chart325final.png
chart325final.png

Let me help you with this,,,During January of 2010 the black unemployment rate was ~17, where is it today??? Well, It is around 9% as of January 2016. That appears to be quite abit of help for that community.

"One of the groups left behind is African-Americans. Their unemployment rate, 8.8 percent, is more than double the rate for whites, 4.3 percent, and is actually closer to the 9 percent unemployment rates whites experienced in the depths of the recession. And for blacks, the rate actually went up last month."

Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.
Russia was allowed to port naval ships in Sevastapol, not the entire Crimea, retard.

And the treaty allowing them to be there was set to expire in 2017.

No the Treaty was extended for another 25 years. Look it up. Now as I put in my other post Crimea was autonomous and asked Russia to assist in the secession from the nazi lovers in Kiev.
There was no invasion of the Ukraine
Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.
You have been using the exact same reasoning Hitler gave for invading the Sudetenland.

Identical.

Fuck. I can't bleev we actually have someone stupid enough to bleev Russia has not invaded Ukraine.

This has to be a fucking joke.

I'm third generation Ukrainian. And the propaganda the west has put out there to justify the overthrow that THEY backed to depose a duly elected President and his party is just that. Bullshit propaganda.

Yeah, it was sad when Putin's puppet ran away before his people could give him the Ceaușescu treatment.

Looks like to me that all wars serve the same purpose, to kill off the serfs which is all of us eventually.

Tell me more about the 5% UE rate that you give Obama credit for. LOL

Sometime after you graduate from junior high school, you'd know that the oval office does NOT create jobs, but it DOES provide the incentive for job creation by small and large businesses.
So, yes, GWB had an environment where 750,000 jobs were being lost EVERY MONTH......Obama's policies allowed for that rate to not only stop, but to greatly reverse itself.....

You can thank me letter for the lesson.

You are too stupid for words. The housing crisis caused the loss of jobs and the policy you refer too was started by Clinton and continued under Bush. I could point out that the housing bust started when the Democrats got control of the House and with the help of TARP from Bush and the Republicans taking back the House, the UE rate got back to normal. A President with leadership abilities could have accomplished that in 3 or 4 years. It took Obama 7 years even with the help of the Republicans.
There has never been a day that you can give me a lesson on anything.

2015 flashback for the mentally retarded:

How Russia Invaded Ukraine

Russia has deployed as many as 10,000 troops in eastern Ukraine for more than a year and has actively sought to hide the deaths of its soldiers, according to a new report that provides a comprehensive assessment of the Kremlin’s invasion of its neighbor.

Your link is from the Washington Free Beacon, which is a project for The Center for American Freedom founded by neo-conservative Michael Goldfarb.

So, what you're sourcing is neo-con influenced revisionist history.

It's always good to source, in this case double source, links presented as facts. One has to in this Orwellian age.

Forum List

Back